The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely does believe in Santa. I've been really paying attention to her reactions with the elves on each vlog and it's a genuine response.

It did cross my mind that it was another reason to pull the girls out of school, stops them maturing so quickly if there is no outside influence.

Reactions: 28
I don't know how Creepy dares show his face at these places where there's lots of children. All it takes is one person to realise who he is and what he's done and there'll be no hiding behind the foghorn or her chuldrun. People won't take kindly to people like him near their children, especially with his big bag of camera equipment and him filming without caring who is in the background.

I don't know what he gets out of places like Gulliver's Valley, there's not going to be many teenagers there. I suppose it's because there aren't any big scary rides at places like that.

Reactions: 41
surely people in her class have told her. I was doing my GCSE equivalent at 14
It hasn't really been spoken about at all at school - I mean it's probably helped they've spent a lot of the last couple of years at home rather than at school. Yes she's in year 10 and doing studying for her GCSE but she's a very innocent girl still. She's autistic so that might have some bearing on it but she's at a mainstream school. Maybe I've just done too good a job of being Santa . Also, we should just all accept that kids mature at different rates. I was very late at realising the santa thing myself.

Reactions: 31
Which vlog was this again she said it?

Reactions: 7
there’s a reason he doesn’t go to peppa pig world and that being the fact it’s near the home of the ponce catchers!

Reactions: 27
What’s with the 16 year old living in the same clothes almost daily? Badly ripped jeans, manky Primark coat and all three are wearing the same shoes they wore in the snow in Switzerland. Is that a sign of depression? Losing interest in one’s appearance? A far cry from the other extreme on Instagram.

For all the clothes they buy, they only seem to have one pair of shoes each.

I’ve been a teenager - multiple pairs of shoes, boots etc., if finances allow - are an essential part of life - I haven’t changed! Just more

The white ones Isla had on the other day were so grubby. My mother would never have allowed me out with such dirty shoes.

Reactions: 36
I blooy love it when you are extra snarky on these. I'm laughing so much I'm waking the household.

Reactions: 21
Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brother?
of course she did because she’s a self entitled madam just exactly like her mother ! They are identical in so many ways and yes it’s sad to see because she could have been anything but due to them treating her like She was made of gold for so many years she now believes she is the best kid in the family and emotionally blackmails her siblings and parents ! I hate that Esme and Izzy are made to feel guilty for not including her 100% of the time. She wants to control everything and is mean to them and has been seen on camera hitting all of them including pushing jace over when he was even smaller than he is now ! I have zero sympathy for her because they have made her unlikable ! That’s the cruel part because THEY did this to her ! The once cute pleasant little girl is a well ….. yeah ! send her back to school let her learn that she’s no more special than any other child ! It will help her ! She can learn to be nice as otherwise she won’t have friends ! She needs to learn that lesson quickly , not to mention feed her brain with education which she used to enjoy and is now so far behind ! It’s been said before but comparing her to sienna - fizz family ( same age ) is absolutely embarrassing! They should hang their heads in shame ! Sienna is not long turned 10 going on 14 where as isla is almost 10 going on 5

Reactions: 29
Its not eroded its just crooked she will need braces also

Reactions: 13
So not only did Isla wear the same pyjamas for 5 nights in a row.
Creepy hasn’t taken off those checked suit trousers off since his antics in Blackpool
They now have sentimental value to him considering what he REALLY got up to in that van when those trousers where on the floor next to him whilst he did his dirty deeds ! ( allegedly )

I wish this family would stop breeding for the good of mankind

An actual ‘set for life’ living room compared to the Inghams. Olivia is a ex love islander who is engaged to a footballer.
That is fkn Hideous!

I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39
Sarah is MUCH fatter than THE KATRINA ! so if anyone is the fat sister it’s her ! I can’t stand the Seacroft shameless deadbeat but she’s skinny compared to Sarah !

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I feel bad saying this but the kids always look so grubby, esmes hair always looks like she’s dunked it into a chip pan, didn’t Sarah once say she had to remind/encourage esme to get washed? The girl would be in year 8 if she was attending school, it’s really bizarre.

Reactions: 33
Sarah moaned to Izzy that she didn't tell her her top was open when walking around the theme park after feeding Mila as she's not one to walk around with her boobs on show (her words).
Sarah finishing the last segment of the vlog with her top completely unbuttoned and her boob on show!

Reactions: 27
I wonder how many of their “ifam” (lord that word makes me feel like barfing) read here?

jason is so annoying

disgusted that Big S of course puts her medical needs before her own kids. What the fuck kind of mom is that???

Reactions: 22
Its not eroded its just crooked she will need braces also
If it was crooked there would be enough tooth to straighten out. There’s actually a big gap . She also probably wouldn’t get braces as her teeth don’t overlap and doesn’t have an overbite and dentist don’t just give out braces, it’s too expensive. Either way it’s not likely Sarah or Chris are going to take them to the dentist.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Chris seems to like them at 12yo now going in Esmes room
He was the same with Issabelle when she was 12 hideing under her bed for a hour, what happened to the tickle monster he used to tickle Issabelle at bed time when she was 12
Are they going to film Esme like they did with Issabelle when she starts her periods?

Reactions: 29
I thought that vlog was supposed to be super exciting, I think they mean super boring . Also why are they not correcting Jace’s behaviour. All they say is it is the terrible twos. We have all suffered with terrible twos with children, but they still get corrected. Awful parents those poor children’s future.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.