The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it usual for there to be only one bank card for a bank account? They share one bank card??

ah @ teaandtoast8, you beat me to it lol

I’m a little concerned how thin Izzy has become, anyone else?

Geez this family have no parenting skills what’s so ever. Letting Jace run and skid across the shop floor 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Twice I've now noticed Chris rushing to catch up with Issabelle in public yesterdays and todays vlogs when he catchs up with her he slows down who is his wife Sarah or Issabelle?
So not happy with filming Esme a 12yo and herself in a public ladys changing room but Sarah has now made her 16yo & 9yo do aswell, or they allowed to film in a public ladys changing room?
After the shopping trip on tonights vlog did anyone else see Sarah in a dressing gown reading a story to Jace then just cuts to Sarah down stairs in living room dressed? strange
Chris get your vlogs in order please

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I have a card for the joint account and so does he. How do they think people cope that are not together all day? I need to sometimes buy stuff, he needs to spend all our money at Costa whilst at work. I also have my own account that I put any money into that is gifted to me just to know that I'm spending it on a treat rather than every day life stuff for everyone else.

If they insist on only having one card, then the other could still pay by their phone or get some cash out, it's just so strange to have to find each other to get the card.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Convo between Lazy and Isla in today's vlog

L: Isla keeps interrupting me
I: Look at this mum, isn't it nice
L: You are very true though, that is very nice
I: It's not very a bargain though

???? sorry what did I just hear from 2 native english speakers? Yes Isla is 9 but the point still stands when Sharon39 is just as bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Same as others, it really puzzles me why they only have one bank card between them! It would drive me mad! I’ve been married over 25 years and we’ve never even had a joint account.

Reactions: 26
So Esme having a dig at people about her dirty hair, she washes it, then the next day it looks like this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jace saying ‘’I’m a ninny girl’’ absolutely cracked me up.

Why on earth did Lazy film Mila saying ‘’you look so big’’ and I’m immediately correct herself like ‘’no you don’t youre tiny’’ 👀👀👀 absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Happy birthday! You could always give her a ring and ask her to celebrate with you? You won't have to turn up because she's used to going out with imaginary friends so she'll just pretend you are there.
Not in a bazillion years lol, not even in Imagination lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nevada Desert Vs Sarah Ingham's lips.

Which is which? Prize of a toxic 99p Chinese fidget for the winner.

1639423029380.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Yuck, Prinny licking Mila's face, then a few seconds later she is licking her bum :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
"Isla, you are ten in April, ya don't wanna be buying an aged eight!"
How about the same logic with Mila and Jace?

Reactions: 39
So they’ve gone for a day of shopping, split into two groups but keep having to meet up because they only have one bank card?!?!
If they had a joint account then they get a card each 🤔 I reckon everything is going on his credit card! Which a lot of people have to do this time of year. But from 2 people who claim they are set for life it’s strange to have to rely on a credit card 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I agree, Izzy is not a size 14, I thought it strange that she showed that size on the jeans pants too!

omg Sarah is now sucking her hair 🤢
39E615EF-ABD3-4426-8FCC-5CC2AE4C17C1.jpeg
F34BDC6C-16E6-474F-AA1E-C1FA75CE9CF2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.