The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god I decided NOT to go to Meadowhall yesterday! What an embarrassment, all that shouting in the car park! Urgh

Reactions: 35
One important difference.We ALL wish you the happiest of birthdays ,don`t think we`ll be saying the same of the lazy selfish one.Enjoy your day!🎂❤
And if we knew the posters address, we'd all send cards. A lot of us know Lazys and she won't get any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, thanks. I am hopeless at TikTok. Oh man, there's some good stuff..... there are so many, but I wonder what the viewer range is....is it kids or adults? Do "iFam" see them? Oh this is curious!
Maybe someone who is not blocked can comment pretending to be an IFam asking how old other ifam are, to get a rough idea?

Reactions: 11
so why you are with your back to Jace, filming Isla with those jeans, I expect Jace is pushing Mila all around the shop eh? Keep your eye on your TODDLER!

Reactions: 23
So when they were told about milas operation the other day they said they went just for food to Meadowhall because they were all too upset. So went straight home. LIARS!!! She’s just admitted they went in next other day there looking at jeans. They disgust me they don’t care one bit about that baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if they will get Izzy a cat for Xmas now they know they won’t be travelling next year?
They'll do anything and everything to travel no matter what situation Milas in, that's all they care about

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Jace we say excuse me
Jace replies…I can’t say that!
oh yes this toddler will be ruling the roost very very soon

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just realised my brother in law also shares a birthday with Lazy. My husband was born in the January and by December he already had a younger brother, so for a month they get to be the same age. Isn't there a similar gap between Sarah and Katrina?

Reactions: 9
So they’ve gone for a day of shopping, split into two groups but keep having to meet up because they only have one bank card?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I share my birthday today with lazy .... oh joy
Happy birthday! You could always give her a ring and ask her to celebrate with you? You won't have to turn up because she's used to going out with imaginary friends so she'll just pretend you are there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So is she selling those sleeps units that Jace is wearing? Have they gone through the sleepsuit flammability regulations?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.