The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not his fault but Jace's voice is so high pitch and screechy, I honestly can't listen to it. I think it's because his parents speak to him in that terrible baby voice and that's all he's heard.
i used to think he was so cute but the fact that they never correct his bad behaviour is going to turn him into a little brat ! Sarah days “ jace is on one today “ whilst laughing ! He’s on one every day lately. He’s only 2 and so is testing his boundaries and at this point he has none ! Bad move ! He’s lost his cuteness due to this. People talk about Katrina’s unruly little ‘ Arrison 😐 being feral but I think at this rate jace could give him a good run for his money , all be it whilst wearing a pink t shirt and a scrunchie ! 😬 SARAH fix up you idiot before this boy runs the house and everyone in it !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've seen some speculation today that Jim Bob Duggar wears a toupee. Now I'm convinced Chris wears one as well, with the beanie used to stop it blowing off in the wind (like the drone was) or falling off in the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i used to think he was so cute but the fact that they never correct his bad behaviour is going to turn him into a little brat ! Sarah days “ jace is on one today “ whilst laughing ! He’s on one every day lately. He’s only 2 and so is testing his boundaries and at this point he has none ! Bad move ! He’s lost his cuteness due to this. People talk about Katrina’s unruly little ‘ Arrison 😐 being feral but I think at this rate jace could give him a good run for his money , all be it whilst wearing a pink t shirt and a scrunchie ! 😬 SARAH fix up you idiot before this boy runs the house and everyone in it !
If I had a family size bag of malteasers for brekkie I’d be off the rails too. 😂😂. They can’t be bothered with Jace now meeeela is here. Pumping him with sugar all day long, letting him get away with everything. No set routine. I actually love that he pisses them all off.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've seen some speculation today that Jim Bob Duggar wears a toupee. Now I'm convinced Chris wears one as well, with the beanie used to stop it blowing off in the wind (like the drone was) or falling off in the vlogs.
Maybe his Beanie is one of those ones with a hairpiece attached?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I had a family size bag of malteasers for brekkie I’d be off the rails too. 😂😂. They can’t be bothered with Jace now meeeela is here. Pumphim with sugar all day long, letting him get away with everything. No set routine. I actually love that he pisses them all off.
good Point 😬

however I think they read ( almost certainly ) the comments on here stating that and as a result suddenly isla and jace especially are flavour of the month again ! It will pass ! Despite Sarah’s protestations to the contrary she doesn’t like having ginger haired babies so unless she is planning on bleaching Mila’s as soon as it grows in she will probably cast her off too and settle for one of horsey shortals reborns whilst all her children continue to make money so that she can continue to live in pylon palace and eat freezer packet roast potatoes ! Oh how the other half live ! 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe his Beanie is one of those ones with a hairpiece attached?
Before covid I used to travel from London to Glasgow for work - my friends up there presented me with a tartan hat that had ginger hair coming out of it…….. Every time I look at it -Mr Creepy right there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don`t get what the correcting Jace calling her mummy was about either.Being British ,when we were younger ,everyone i was friends with used the term ,and then Mum as we grew older.Mama ,to me is more American?The girls also all called her mummy ,Isla still does.Sarah seriously has some issues which need addressing.

Once again .she knows the signs ,has been sent stuff to heal these cold sores.Now i`m convinced it`s for the sympathy vote!She obviously hasn`t spoken to her own dr yet ,as she`d have been given something to both help prevent and treat them as they started to appear.No self care ,none for her children."living their best life"?? I`ll be blowed if they are!
Mama and kiddos. 🙄
Christopher and big Lazy are bingewatching the equally dysfunctional American family channels for inspiration.
Maybe the analytics show that they get more views from the US than the UK? They only need a tiny fraction of US fans to exceed any kind of views they can get here.
Desperate for money and none of the Icult can afford a second wanket on clearpay.They are tapping into the American market. None of the 'kiddos' vernacular is accidental.
Planning a trip to the US soon Chris? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Mama and kiddos. 🙄
Christopher and big Lazy are bingewatching the equally dysfunctional American family channels for inspiration.
Maybe the analytics show that they get more views from the US than the UK? They only need a tiny fraction of US fans to exceed any kind of views they can get here.
Desperate for money and none of the Icult can afford a second wanket on clearpay.They are tapping into the American market. None of the 'kiddos' vernacular is accidental.
Planning a trip to the US soon Chris? 🤣
Maybe they are hoping for their own reality show on TLC ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t have kids if you don’t want to raise them right.

and don’t have a dog if you won’t love it and take care of it!!!

that sums up my feelings. I could write a dissertation about these foo’s, but I’ll leave it at that for tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m still reading thru the old threads. many things we mention now are mentioned back then. I’m in thread 18, December 2018.
-they are useless, don’t teach the kids morals/manners
-Big S thinks we are jealous LOL
-they have no money and are ruining their channel
-calling them out on the lies they have made
-Chris gets what Chris wants, family needs be damned!
-no routine for kids, travel too much bc they are running from the allegations
-Chris lives in a fantasy world where he is the beloved star, not just some perverted creep who everyone including his wife hates
-how C and S use each other, no love is left
-not taking the right care when the kids are sick; going out with them/filming them/click-bating their injuries and illnesses
-clickbait everywhere
-they still didn’t shower/bathe back then :sick:
-The Blobs shopping addiction
-treat their fans like tit unless they need to sell something/suck up to them
-travel and don’t say where till it’s too late so we can’t email that place to warn them
-kids don’t wear seatbelts
-why is Cr
-Tattlers care more about the kids than their bleeping parents!! Actually, they don’t care AT ALL, wow the things they’ve put the kids thru is crazy!!!

I’ll stop before this gets too long, but they have changed in almost 4 years, I doubt they ever will.

What would it take for them to realize how wrong they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good spot.
There isn't a 3-4 month one.

10-18 days, 4-8 weeks ans then not until 9-12 months. Pretty sure she had a 4-8, as that's when Sarah said the HV said that Jace talked better than most 2 year olds.
I've always had one just after being signed off from midwife at about 3 weeks, one at 3 months to talk about weaning and then the 9-12 month one. This time my 3 month one was done over the phone because she asked if I wanted a visit in person and to get him weighed and I said no because I've never found it useful.

Reactions: 6
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?
My three year old has this

Reactions: 8
Also I’m reading now how they make all of their travels/nice places/vacations boring. Yep, nothing has changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't read here or watched a video in a while so I thought I'd have a look and I was disturbed to notice that in the new Christmas intro, Isabelle's cartoon chest has been drawn huge! Sarah's cartoon doesn't even seem to have boobs at all so it seems like whoever made it (presumably creepy) purposely added massive boobs to Isabelle the child but not Sarah the adult woman🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't believe that was a standard 4 month HV check. More like they are on their radar after missing her injections, no weight gain checks and lack of care about her hip.
I was thinking this, I’ve also never had my health visitor weigh a baby at home or do their length, although might be different in different areas,health visitors only see children up to school age so what are the chances of her knowing what clubs are about for older kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe the hv didmake the appointment and it’smore because they are flagged and doing checks, they wouldn’t necessarily have told lazy the reason, let’s hope these kids are looked at as being so isolated that it’s becoming neglectful

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i know jace is only a baby no fault of his own he gets on my nerves 😳
yes ,all down to his "amazing" parents!Neither of them ever refuse him anything ,and i`ve heard "no" maybe once/twice ,but then he continues to do whatever they`re telling him not to ,and then ,Sarah laughs and Chris puts on that ridiculous baby voice.They`re making a rod for their own backs.Sad ,because he`s a sweet child but nobody likes an overindulged br*t ,which is what he`ll end up being if they don`t discipline him at all.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm awaiting the 3 older girls receiving exactly the same presents like the nintendo switches .Sharon38 why don't you choose age appropriate presents for your children ?
Surely a 16 year old doesn't want the same as her younger siblings .Treat your children as individuals and buy stuff they actually want not just cheap tit to make those hideous present "mountains"
You may think it makes you look like amazing parents but truly it does not.Most of the presents seem to rapidly disappear to the garage of doom so whats the point ?
Why not buy some good quality items the children actually want or need ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.