The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy I’m sure you read here
For goodness sake wash Isla and Esme hair as they are incapable of doing it themselves
And buy them pjs, esme woke up in clothes, Islas could have been pjs, but whatever they were she didn’t change out of them all day, they’re just so scruffy

Reactions: 23
And buy them pjs, esme woke up in clothes, Islas could have been pjs, but whatever they were she didn’t change out of them all day, they’re just so scruffy
Sharon38 at least teach them to keep themselves clean ,wash their hair and change their clothes regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I think she will get a new car I was saying that somewhere else earlier too lol

Well she said in today’s vlog that went up that she’s gonna go to the range or somewhere tomorrow so that would of been today
When isabelle showed her the coffee jar she said she had bought a cherry bakewell flavour jar from the shops the other day so she has already been out, that is not the type of thing you get from online food order

Reactions: 15
MAKING OUR CHRISTMAS OUTFITS FROM WRAPPING PAPER! VLOGMAS DAY 2

Creepy and Lazy are greeted by Prinny as they enter Esme's bedroom. Creepy starts talking in his creepy voice and Isla jumps up off the floor. She has been sleeping on a rug on the floor as she couldn't sleep. She wrote a note to tell Lazy and Creepy where she was but they didn't find it. Esme has made Isla an advent calendar basket thing like Lazy usually does with the paper bags. The first present is a plastic ring wrapped in toilet roll.

Esme and Isla crawl into Jace's room pretending to be cats. Creepy then says good morning to "little mans". Sausage fingers starts stroking his hair and asks if he had a good sleep. He's told the elves are in the house.

The kids run into the kitchen. The elves are hanging on the clock. They grab their advent calendars - two each, but Jace still seems to only be half awake at first. The girl are at the cabinet picking up their calendars when Jace demands that he's allowed to get his. Esme and Isla have a fidget and Lindt calendar each, Jace has a Paw Patrol and a car one, Lazy and Creepy have a Lindt calendar each and Isabelle has one coffee calendar and a cat one. Creepy sends the kids off to look for the elf door, which they find under the TV in the kitchen. Creepy and Lazy explain the elf comes into the house through the door. Isabelle is holding her cat advent calendar and Creepy asks "dallin" if she likes her cat. Lots of screeching as calendars are opened. The chaos of opening calendars goes on for around 10 minutes of the vlog. Creepy breaks the news that he doesn't like Lindt chocolate and Lazy is thrilled she gets two. Creepy says he'll give it another go. He lets Prinny in

Mila is awake and Creepy starts singing about "squirrel head" and everyone joins in. Christine says "Hello dallin, good morning shhhweeeetart". Jace strokes Mila's face and Lazy takes her to meet the elves. Creepy reminisces about Jace's first Christmas when he had a milky bar advent calendar.

Prinny is sat in the middle of the kitchen and Lazy is asking if she got an advent calendar for Christmas. In the next clip, Esme and Isla walk into the cloakroom and find Prinny's advent calendar hanging up. They start singing the Prinny Woo song. They call her over and Esme gives her the first bone.

Lazy has the cutest outfit for Mila, which was apparently sent by an ifam whilst she was pregnant. It's in size 0-3 month but she doesn't read Tattle at all. Mila is wearing the outfit in the next clip. Jace comes and joins her and lays on the floor. The girls are doing schoolwork. Today's plan is to complete the two Christmas arches in the hallway, which have been delivered with lots of other things. Lazy wants to twist the lights up the stairs and onto the landing. There are two arches, one for the living room door and another for the playroom. Creepy was moaning about it so Lazy threatened him with the foil ceiling decorations from the 80s. They may go to the Range tomorrow to get garlands.

Creepy says hello to Prinny, who is starting to lick him. Jace is in the room with them. The wardrobes are bigger than Creepy expected. He's broken the monopod that the camera is on. He's trying to get the wardrobe room finished. There will be a shoe are in the middle and a dressing table for Lazy. Creepy put off assembling the wardrobes for weeks. There are a million boxes but Creepy can't find anyone to come and put the wardrobes up for him. He's on box 10. The last Amazon package is due to arrive any minute now, and then they can transform the hallway.

In a clip that is not at all set up, Esme tells the girls they need to do something trendy. They've done it before but with bin bags. They're making outfits out of brusels sprout wrapping paper. I'm not watching the clip because it's cringy, boring, sick and probably another of Lazy's stupid ideas.

Lazy is sat on the sofa moaning the battery is finished. Creepy sarcastically apologises. They're about to draw the Secret Santa. Prinny and Mila will not be included because no one want to get them because they don't get any reaction from Prinny getting a bone or Mila getting a teether. Isabelle has a funny story to tell. Her and Creepy were fighting. Creepy says she was being cheeky. Isabelle was stood making some beans when he pointed to tap at her and water went all over her face. She then got hold of it and sprayed it on his face. Creepy says he "squirted" her. Lazy decides she needs to tell the story. Creepy squirted isabelle with water, Isabelle decided to get him back, he said she wouldn't so isabelle squirted him in the face, although she left the tap on for ages and he then ran off. Lazy thought he'd gone to get changed but he ran in with a jumbo kitchen roll, moaning that his cupboards were wet. His beanie was soaking and water was dripping off him. Creepy tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her. Lazy was trying to cook dinner whilst looking after Jace and Mila whilst all this was happening.

Tie to draw Secret Santa and the favourite child is first. Lazy explains everything to him but he doesn't want to buy a present for someone else. Jace gets Isabelle, Isla gets Esme, Esme gets Isla, Isabelle gets Creepy (of course she did), Creepy gets Lazy and Lazy gets Jace.

Now it's time to decide on the budget. Mila starts to cry after Esme screeches. Lazy tells whoever got Creepy not to buy him a pasty t-shirt because it's not funny. Esme reminds her that she was the one who encouraged her to buy it in the first place. She says that maybe he'll get a descent present this year. A trip to Florida would be a lovely surprise. Lazy tells everyone to put thought into the presents. Esme definitely isn't going to get whoever she got a big t-shirt with her face on it but Lazy says she hopes whoever gets Esme goes that to her. Lazy didn't get the Christmas decorations done today. Loads of ifam loved the intro and interior designers have told Lazy to move the curtain rail.

End of vlog

Creepy's dream advent calendar if it was a free beanie every day instead of coffee
Screenshot 2021-12-02 184138.png

Screenshot 2021-12-02 191214.png
Screenshot 2021-12-02 191037.png
Screenshot 2021-12-02 200136.png
Screenshot 2021-12-02 200909.png
Screenshot 2021-12-02 201025.png
Screenshot 2021-12-02 193832.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Said it once and ill say it again Isabelle has a thing for Chris!
Sadly she doesn’t have a lot of options, all teenagers have crushes and are into boys/girls but issy only has creepy to flirt with, it’s disgusting and sad

We’ve ruined the mega secret Santa surprise for lazy38, when she reads here she will find out who picked who!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chris comparing his family to the ace family. Here are some similarities Chris, but I don’t think your going to like them.
1. Both men creepy af and try to shag their fans.
2. Both wives put up with cheating.
3. Both families lie all the time and are deluded.

Also hilarious to hear Chris say he doesn’t want to be a pilot now. Is it because you know your security clearance will fail? Yes Chris you have to have a clear record and not have an visa restrictions. So that’s America out of the window. Or is it because you were reported for harassing flight attendants?.

also what are these businesses they are talking about?.
Also, in order to be a pilot a person needs to have a brain. 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re yesterday’s, I never understand folk folding and putting away washed clothes without ironing them first? Maybe it’s jus me, but I iron before putting away lol.
My best friend (who is English) lives in Florida -her washing comes down a tunnel from the bedrooms -into the washing machine - never hung washing out -straight in dryer then on hangers and in wardrobes - I tell her every time I am there she is a disgrace!!!! Maybe it’s lazy’s homage to the place she will never visit again….. I will say it again for this thread-sorry go on every bloody thread -LAZY I am going to Disney - yes Florida….when are you going???? My visit is Jan - over to you?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That blog was disturbing
The constant “ nudge nudge wink wink “ banter with Isabelle and Chris is stomach churning
If my husband was tickling my 16 year daughter on the floor well 👀 there would be words

I keep waiting to see them in some mag like
Take a Break with a headline like
“ my teen ran off with my husband”

Cue picture of lazy with her mouth hanging open as usual

And don’t even get me started on that cringe fest of Esme stuffing her face with chocolate
The stupid wrapping paper dresses
although Isabelle has probably got a few more 40 year old followers
And Jace not wearing his glasses again 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But why have Isla and Esme put the paper over the clothes they were wearing yet it looks like Isabelle doesn't have anything else on other than wrapping paper? Who wants to put a video of their child online wearing what looks like nothing but wrapping paper, never mind use it as the thumbnail.

They could have used the elves, the advent calendars, but no it had to be that picture didn't it Chris.
And yesterday she didn’t have anything on her legs under the sweatshirt….. if it was my granddaughter (who I wouldn’t need to tell off by the way -she is 12 and knows what is what ) but if I did I would be telling her to get the duck upstairs and get something on

I wouldn't even like to think how much Chris enjoyed watching Izzy make this dress and then wear whilst bending over to help her sisters.

Has her witch mother no concern for her well being?

View attachment 901879
Notice on the picture how the poor kid has her hand over her chest

Reactions: 17
You can just picture Creepy repeatedly telling Sarah that people suspecting anything untoward going on between him and Isabelle have a sick mind. We are all the weirdos for even suggesting such a thing... Sarah, understandly, can't cope with things being any different to what Creepy tells her. Jess was younger than Isabelle and he wanted to sleep with her so badly that he risked his marriage, very successful business, the respect of his family and friends and his children's future mental health to do so. Not only that, from the evidence provided, it looks very, very, very likely that he has met up with people since the victims came forward. Cheating, perving and grooming are all that matters to him. Wake up Sarah and protect your young daughter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
That blog was disturbing
The constant “ nudge nudge wink wink “ banter with Isabelle and Chris is stomach churning
If my husband was tickling my 16 year daughter on the floor well 👀 there would be words

I keep waiting to see them in some mag like
Take a Break with a headline like
“ my teen ran off with my husband”

Cue picture of lazy with her mouth hanging open as usual

And don’t even get me started on that cringe fest of Esme stuffing her face with chocolate
The stupid wrapping paper dresses
although Isabelle has probably got a few more 40 year old followers
And Jace not wearing his glasses again 🙄
his eyes has not improved the slightest.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But why have Isla and Esme put the paper over the clothes they were wearing yet it looks like Isabelle doesn't have anything else on other than wrapping paper? Who wants to put a video of their child online wearing what looks like nothing but wrapping paper, never mind use it as the thumbnail.

They could have used the elves, the advent calendars, but no it had to be that picture didn't it Chris.
He is a sick sick duck , I feel so angry tonight that YouTube has let the creepy weirdo keep his platform and continue to make money from it

Back in the day they constantly got new pjs like every week no more of that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their family dynamics are so weird and sickening there definitely is a "tension" between Creepy and Isabelle it's not the child's fault she has been totally cut off from society and in turn lacking any sense of societal norms. I think Lazy can feel this tension too and is blocking it out its written all over her face when her loving hubby interacts with her first born. Sick puppy he is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He is a sick sick duck , I feel so angry tonight that YouTube has let the creepy weirdo keep his platform and continue to make money from it

Back in the day they constantly got new pjs like every week no more of that
constant new pjs and beddings.

Reactions: 12
So I've lurked on this thread a while but never got round to posting til now. Creepy's relationship with Isabelle is very reminiscent of my stepdad's with me- particularly the tickling, grabbing and banter. My stepdad was grooming and sexually abusing me and had been for years. I aren't saying that is what is happening here just that I see similarities. If lazy reads here PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER. My mum didn't, she chose her husband over me, and it retraumatised me on top of the PTSD I already had from the abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She woke up in the middle of the night due to the storm, got frightened and went into Esmes's room
That in itself is really sad, in a normal functioning family. Isla Would have went to her parents room for reassurance and a hug if she was scared 😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So I've lurked on this thread a while but never got round to posting til now. Creepy's relationship with Isabelle is very reminiscent of my stepdad's with me- particularly the tickling, grabbing and banter. My stepdad was grooming and sexually abusing me and had been for years. I aren't saying that is what is happening here just that I see similarities. If lazy reads here PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER. My mum didn't, she chose her husband over me, and it retraumatised me on top of the PTSD I already had from the abuse.
Lazy won't! So sorry your mum chose her husband over protecting you. Any mother that does that doesn’t deserveto be a mother.. She will have to live with that! Big hug to you

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.