The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogmas, when people who don't usually upload daily make the extra effort to vlog more. Or for the inghams, when they make as little effort to upload on time as they usually do.

I don't know how I'm supposed to get on with my evening without knowing that the elves arrived and seeing how many advent calendars they have that are filled with things they don't really want.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Vlogmas, when people who don't usually upload daily make the extra effort to vlog more. Or for the inghams, when they make as little effort to upload on time as they usually do.

I don't know how I'm supposed to get on with my evening without knowing that the elves arrived and seeing how many advent calendars they have that are filled with things they don't really want.
I've nothing to watch my evening meal with 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are probably trying to create their own hype for the vlog. Always find it rude when they know little kids will be waiting to watch it.

Reactions: 14
I know this might be a bit mean, but it makes me feel sick how Isla constantly has food on her face. I know it’s not her fault, and it’s down to neglectful parenting, but I’ve never known a child that age get covered in food whenever they eat.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The Ingham Family posted:
MAKING OUR CHRISTMAS OUTFITS FROM WRAPPING PAPER! VLOGMAS DAY 2
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
'Making outfits'? That appears to be Isabelle wrapped in a short sheet of wrapping paper. No making. No outfit. Merry Christmas, pervs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Pointless decorating Islas tree if she won’t spend a night in her own bedroom. Something concerning about a 9 year old that can’t sleep in their own room.

Reactions: 37
Sorry WHAT, Chris tackled Isabelle to the ground and TICKLED HER … WHAT!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Re yesterday’s, I never understand folk folding and putting away washed clothes without ironing them first? Maybe it’s jus me, but I iron before putting away lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘This is the only time of the year you get to have chocolate for breakfast’
The constant nutella round your kids mouth at the start of most vlogs would beg to differ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.