The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way that Isla rushes what she is saying, takes really deep breaths when talking, fumbles over her words and looks away when speaking all point to anxiety ( not saying she has is I'm not an expert just my opinion ).
My ex's daughter was the very same but for one main reason he kept shouting at her to hurry up in what she was saying causing her to fumble her words and get anxious about being shouted at, she was also ignored a lot by him which made her act out and crave his attention on the short 5 hours he seen her each week.

The little spark that she once had is slowing fading and its so sad to watch.
I think isla is happy for the little attention she gets these days and also she doesn’t get to finish her sentences on a regular basis Jace always cuts her off and then the attention shifts to him. If they were a good parent They would correct Jace by saying wait a minute for Isla to finish then you can say okay. I feel Isla tries to get it all in as quickly as possible for that reason.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely mental how he made sure his stepdaughter look “developed“ in the intro- I just can’t wrap my head around it. How does he get away with these things? How dumb are people that they still follow them? I get many are children, but I’m sure I wasn’t that dense a few years ago.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Poor Isabelle said “I’m not going to take it anymore” in the deleted post which I thought at least she’s speaking her mind for once… then her parents have obviously got involved and removed it. She should be allowed to govern her own profile.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely mental how he made sure his stepdaughter look “developed“ in the intro- I just can’t wrap my head around it. How does he get away with these things? How dumb are people that they still follow them? I get many are children, but I’m sure I wasn’t that dense a few years ago.
I completely agree. Izzy is depicted with the exaggerated bust and even has her hand on her hip. To some that might sound picky and a bit of a reach but I think it says a lot, especially when you compare her cartoon character with her mother's one.

Reactions: 15
Sarah’s been in baby and me insta thanking people for buying their tat they wanted rid of but she seemed highly delighted to say that there was a lot of people who placed orders without using the discount code and told people to remember in future (why didn’t she come on earlier though while the sale was still on to remind people or better still just set it up on the store to automatically take the discount off)

she also promoted some fidget and me products and said how they will make good Christmas presents, nice of them to wait till after the sale to promote them though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In the intro are they supposed to be in Pylon Palace?
They don't have a real fire and when the door opens it definitely looks like a shopping centre!
Why on earth did they have that weird 'laughing' noise in the background, it makes them look like imbeciles, fake laughing at nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sarah’s been in baby and me insta thanking people for buying their tat they wanted rid of but she seemed highly delighted to say that there was a lot of people who placed orders without using the discount code and told people to remember in future (why didn’t she come on earlier though while the sale was still on to remind people or better still just set it up on the store to automatically take the discount off)

she also promoted some fidget and me products and said how they will make good Christmas presents, nice of them to wait till after the sale to promote them though.
And taking all the stock out the bags to man handle them then putting them back 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In the intro are they supposed to be in Pylon Palace?
They don't have a real fire and when the door opens it definitely looks like a shopping centre!
They look like those hardcore Boxing Day bargain-hunters who queue up all night outside the shopping centre so they can be first through the doors when they open for the Sales!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course Isabelle and Esme don't want to go back school, for many many reasons
1 being is that they have a tutor at home, for what a hour, 2 hours max, they'd never cope being back at school

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought the van pulling into the big gates in the intro looked like they were pulling into prison, with the gates closing as soon as the van is through so they don't escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought the van pulling into the big gates in the intro looked like they were pulling into prison, with the gates closing as soon as the van is through so they don't escape.
Either that or they're too skint to get a TV Licence and the detector van has come to get them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The absolute state of Lazy's hair in the Tat and Me stories. If she won't look after it she could at least tie it back so no-one has to see the rats tails hanging down.

Reactions: 21

She also said a relaunch of preorder stock on Saturday how does that work when it's been pre-ordered 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think isla is happy for the little attention she gets these days and also she doesn’t get to finish her sentences on a regular basis Jace always cuts her off and then the attention shifts to him. If they were a good parent They would correct Jace by saying wait a minute for Isla to finish then you can say okay. I feel Isla tries to get it all in as quickly as possible for that reason.
They need to learn jace not to interrupt people when there talking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It really winds me up that in the new intro all the girls are in the kitchen whilst Chris and Jace are outside having fun in the jacuzzi, sexist much?
He probably didn't dare put himself in the jacuzzi with anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The audacity for them to upload late for the long awaited advent calendar arrival 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Who gives kids a choice, school is something we all had to do. If my parents had asked then you bet I would have said no 😂
Or my parents would say do you want us to go to prison of you dont go to school 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.