Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kstep

VIP Member
The leaflet exists as much as she's booked some playgroups lol most are drop in or course but next year's have literally just came on sale 🙈 also calendar warning lol on her insta looks like Lindt, fidgets and smuggle at least 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

nowest9

Chatty Member
Jace’s squint isnt good today 😕

Can somebody who isnt blocked, ask why she isnt following JoJo?
They keep saying it's not getting better but it is. It is fine when his glasses areon. They think that because it turns when they're off, it's not working. The thing they need to understand is that he will always have a turn with this condition, the glasses fix it but you have to continue using the glasses to stop the turn. His eye turns to fix the focus. When his glasses are on, it doesn't have to. He's never going to have a straight eye without the glasses unless they get yhe surgery. The issue with the surgery is it would puppetry be cosmetic as he'd still need glasses.
There is also a risk that the eye will turn outward. with glasses on, if he gets ghe surgery as the brain doesn't understand it's been fixed. Imagine having a condition that is fixed with glasses and then you're put through surgery when you'll still need harasses and could end up with a turn that you can't hide. Most people with this condition just use glasses or contact lenses. My cousin has this and you'd never know unless you saw him when he too, his glasses of or contacts out. He was offered surgery but the doctor warned about the risk. It was purley cosmetic, he would have had to wear glasses still.

This isn't a lazy eye. It's over compensating for being long sighted. Glasses make his eyes straight because it's fixing his sight. If there was nothing wrong with Jace's eye sight..,his eye wouldn't be straight with his glasses on

nattis

VIP Member
]
Anyone else spot a quick peek of Mila having tummy time on the playroom floor when Lazy was walking into the room mentioning about the girls homeschooling - once again plonked in the middle of a room alone with Jace and no one else! they panned away from her as quickly as they showed her (12:14 if you watch super slow playback)
yep I noticed that. No way would I leave a 4 moth old on it's own on the floor with a dog or 2 year old and everyone else in other rooms.

Choco88

VIP Member
Exactly this.
Travel sickness caused by what Jace consumed.
Emetophobia no.(Esme)
Undiagnosed dyslexia (Esme)
Restless leg syndrome(yes creepy a part of your anatomy is restless but it’s not your leg)
Ocd Isla
All diagnosed by Lazy,
They’re probably set for life as they have a dla claim in for each kid! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why not have one large real Christmas tree
I can’t get my head around so many tacky trees
I’m glad I’m from a generation where one was the norm
Me too. One of the benefits of age. Mine goes up early (December) for the build up but comes down in Boxing Day as I’ve had enough. Don’t start with the Easter bunny until good Friday tho, my real live breathing rabbits are more than enough.

• Heart

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I YouTube and never saw any stamp? I definitely recommend doing that if you can as you don’t have to sit through loads of adverts and they don’t get the revenue!

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah didn't want a 5th child, they had one. Sarah didn't want to get and travel in a converted van, Chris bought one and made them all go. Sarah said Mila was too young to have solids when Chris wanted her to, we see Mila is eating already.
Chris was also the one that suddenly desided they had to go home when the others wanted to travel for longer. But he was no we are going home now.

kizzy

VIP Member
I see a lot of comments on the vlog about why Scarah(scary Sarah) told Jace off for calling her Mummy. That woman baffles me honestly.
Lots of the youtubers have their kids call them Mama, Charlotte Taylor and James and Carys, just for example, the Inghams just jumping on a trend. Isla never said Mama in the early vlogs, she said Mummy.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
A few of my observations of tonights vlog!
* Sarah tells us that a few interior designers have messaged her on how to hang the curtains correctly , I'm sure interior designers watch the channel 😆😆
* No budget Secret Santa...again! Someone will get a cheap present, guaranteed 🎁
* Its not exactly a Secret Santa' as Chris does the editing 🤣🤣
* Isla sleeping on a rug!!😮
Why is Isla sleeping on the floor?

• Wow
  • Sad

whatamess123

VIP Member
I know we've seen these many times but as a reminder for anyone new or any Ifam lurking, here is dad of five Chris Ingham talking to his teenage fan base. See how he always wants it kept a secret 'don't tell anyone' - he completely knows it's wrong. Total and utter predator, right under Sarah's nose. How many more girls are keeping it a secret like he told them to?

Sorry for the sh*tty layout, plenty more to be found as well.

View attachment 902959View attachment 902960View attachment 902964View attachment 902976View attachment 902980View attachment 902981View attachment 902983
A "bad influence" Creepy ,or a bad INFLUENCER?? Ok ,scrap that ,we call it even.You`re both.Not fit to be on social media "influencing" young people ,nor to be (self) declared as an "influencer".:(

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
I think I am going blind. I have not noticed this exept from the abrupt stop yesterday.
I just see people mention it.
I am now a bit worried that myself and others can see it and you can't. Hopefully I've not been hypnotised by Creepy...

• Haha