The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up here, but is there any way we can add a poll to the top of the next thread to get an idea of how many views they’re receiving as hate watches?

As their views are declining massively it would be really interesting to see as a percentage and something the Inghams have no control over. There’s a few channels out there who are surviving, and have been for a long time, because of those views.
I would say maybe 1 percent top 2 percent. We are not that many

Reactions: 3
wow commenters have no gone on to saying glovess get wet and then their hands gets even colder.
No if you buy pairs of decent snow glowes they don't get wet and you have several pairs so you can change them out.
Others says that we only see 30 minutes of their day.
So they use gloves and hats all day then and only shows off the few minutes they show when they don't use it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Another pointless vlog , doing what most of Britain will be doing in 2 weeks time playing in snow and watching Christmas movies.

Also I don’t know if this is just me but I can’t understand a word Jace or Isla says.

And if I hear one more time about LOL dolls from a girl who should be in her 2nd year of high school it’s ridiculous but then she did get play doh last Christmas so I guess anything goes.
She should be hanging out with friends talking about music , makeup, tv shows , boys , school work not making lists to Santa asking for LOL dolls and pre school toys.

I don’t blame the kids it’s Big Sarah and Creepy who have caused their daughters to be so babyish and spoilt they will all be in for a big wake up call when they enter the real world.

Instead of buying Christmas tat buy your children some quality clothes and shoes,get them measured by a professional as none of them are itty bitty
Stop squeezing them into cheap nasty ill fitting clothes
yeah Islas pink coat looks tiny on her she bursting out it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
One of the Ifam thinks gloves get kids hands wet and more cold. Waterproof gloves exist. It’s common sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought Esme making her little LOL doll house was sweet and creative. It shows she was taking some initiative to fill her time with something valuable/meaningful to her. A nice break from Lidl’s, car parks and plastic crap from Tiger.

Don’t get me wrong the kid has been neglected on so many counts but I don’t think a 12 year old liking dolls is particularly immature. Kids develop at different rates and I remember being secretly into dolls and creative play well into year 8 (hid from my friends though lol. Poor Es has it on the internet forever).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
One of the Ifam thinks gloves get kids hands wet and more cold. Waterproof gloves exist. It’s common sense.
Reading the comments, most of the Ifam seem to lack common sense. Although one person did comment that they could use socks on their hands to keep warm. They could do a challenge, find ways of keeping warm outside by only using all the tat in the van. They could use sanitary towels as ear muffs and black bags to make hats, etc and it wouldn't cost a penny/euro/Swiss franc

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If Esme does still like dolls, I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all, but they don't have the girls' playroom anymore and they've got minimal storage in their bedrooms. If she truly loved the pile of dolls, Playdoh and educational board games that she was bought last Christmas, where is it all? Also, they're really not a tidy family, clothes and dishes and random shite all over the place, but it's not very often we see toys that aren't Jace's lying around. I think they try to make a thing out of Esme liking dolls because Esme liking dolls is what made the channel when she was 7 or 8 or whatever.

Reactions: 22
My guess is they’ll be home by December first so the first Vlogmas Vlog will be the EMOTIONAL WOW POW CHRISTMAS elves “arrival” Vlog 🙄 the elves will arrive at Mingham manor for the grand arrival of Princess Delonge and her band of servants to screech over as they barge through the door. (But not before Creepy bulldozes through in front of the kids to make sure he gets those money making 😮 shots).
Anyone who thinks Disney is on the books needs to be realistic. These people would rather feed their kids packet mash and tinned baked beans instead of paying the extra money for meat and fresh Veg. Scum.
Absolutely. All kids over 10 are classed as adults so that means 4 of them paying full whack. I'm not sure when Jace's birthday is but any kid over 3 pays for a child ticket, which isn't much cheaper than the adult one. They can't afford gloves ffs - how are they going to pay for that then?

Reactions: 11
He's a wrong'un, sorry. Plenty of first hand anecdotes of Dave allowing Chris to roadie at his concerts knowing what he got up to with younger fans whilst Sarah was at home pregnant and watching the children. Family are all warped - Steve, Jane, Dave, Chris and Sarah. Dave has had his opportunity to have his say but he's chosen not to, just like the rest of them - cowards
Oh for ffs I take back my earlier comment about Dave then :') dammit Dave you were the ONE hope we all had for the inghams crew not to be complete filth and you went and joined them x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They actually make me so angry!😠
Only catching up now, after a lovely evening with my grown up "sprog":love: and partner.
I remember "bad winters" here and a #wee bit of snow ;) meant buying the warm cuddly bits that a young one would need,and loved getting the fluffiest stuff and wrapping up, knowing they could all be binned 🚮 ♻-----ish ;)
That poor forgotten one having to wear her Mums shoes ? WTAF:mad:
Anyway I'm going to breathe the lovely mild weather we are having here in November, although I do think it could be the calm before the storm.
Not only the weather! This fooking Covid is rearing it's ugly head again!
Anyway stay safe peeps and let's just all count our blessings 💕

• Heart
No matter the size of the house one tree is sufficient.
Also pay someone to decorate it lazy has zero taste
It’s sad how little they care about the environment with constantly buying crap and how much plastic tat they throw away each year

• Heart
He's a wrong'un, sorry. Plenty of first hand anecdotes of Dave allowing Chris to roadie at his concerts knowing what he got up to with younger fans whilst Sarah was at home pregnant and watching the children. Family are all warped - Steve, Jane, Dave, Chris and Sarah. Dave has had his opportunity to have his say but he's chosen not to, just like the rest of them - cowards
I didn't know anything about this band till people here were talking about them. I've gone and had a look and it's kind of eerie the way they seem to have shut up shop completely from April 2018.. I mean not a social media post, not a gig announcement, nothing. I can't find anything official about them splitting up but surely even if "Uncle Dave" were just as dodgy as Chris and gone to ground, other band members would have moved on to new projects and tried to distance themselves from the family by making statements condemning it all. But its like they've simply ceased to exist. Weird.

Reactions: 18
I feel frozen watching them!!!!! Who takes kids out with no hats and groves on. All their hands look ice cold. And can’t forget I feel like I can smell them through the screen they must be rotten

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just catching up with the vlog comments,Andrea seems to have gone but Cassie and Sandy seem to have taken the baton and continue the work she started ,the pair of foos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He encouraged the haters by continuing to comment, Sarah doesn't care about her fans or the gifts, people need to realise this.

Dave?
He is quite severely Special needs. He's late teens and still likes Barney the dinosaur, which means he isn't mentally the age he should be. I get what you are saying, that he was encouraging the hate, but whoever looks after him should monitor what he's doing and writing. My son is 20, and has the mental age of 5, he isn't allowed social media because he won't understand it, he lives in a world where everyone should be kind and nice to each other and no one should be nasty. Life as we all know isn't like that. I monitor what he does when he goes on a computer, whoever is responsible for Thomas should be watching what he's doing. You can tell by his answers, he doesn't fully understand what people are saying. It's not fair on him. I bet you he came off that thread and had a massive melt down because of people's nastiness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.