The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got that much grease on them I am surprised they didn't fly down the farmers hill into a pile of cow tit just like their vlogs and the crap that comes out there gammy mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dave's ex girlfriend posted about this incident on twitter. Him and his girlfriend Sarah split up a good few months before Jess came forward. It must have upset Dave and Sarah on the day that it happened but it hadn't been enough to damage Dave and Creepy's relationship. They seemed to be getting on well and seeing each other regularly right up until Jess and the other girls came forward. From then on, Dave was never seen in the vlogs again or mentioned again by Creepy or Lazy.
I might have the wrong end of the stick but wasn't Dave suspected of being one of the worst pro-Ingham trolls on twitter, even after Jess and the other girls came forward? I'm sure I read that on here, maybe @Malcolm Conkers will know? He is the pre-eminent Dave expert on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might have the wrong end of the stick but wasn't Dave suspected of being one of the worst pro-Ingham trolls on twitter, even after Jess and the other girls came forward? I'm sure I read that on here, maybe @Malcolm Conkers will know? He is the pre-eminent Dave expert on here :ROFLMAO:
He was suspected of being, yes. But that particular troll made a very lot of similar spelling and grammatical mistakes to Creepy himself. He used very similar phrases too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Thomas, he's getting some really unkind comments tonight. I'm all for people having a laugh, but they are now starting to become less funny and more taking the piss out of him. His carer or parents need to start intervening. He's telling people he loves the family and they love him and Sarah is his best friend and he's starting to get really upset. One person is on there calling him a chubby Barney lover, someone else is calling him fat boy. Its awful. I know he shouldn't be treated like that, but people see vulnerability and pick on it. He really should be monitored properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Did everyone know about a brother, a beanie wearing brother at that. Please say he's not a complete wrong un like Creepy and has a greasy stuck on emo fringe too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Thomas, he's getting some really unkind comments tonight. I'm all for people having a laugh, but they are now starting to become less funny and more taking the piss out of him. His carer or parents need to start intervening. He's telling people he loves the family and they love him and Sarah is his best friend and he's starting to get really upset. One person is on there calling him a chubby Barney lover, someone else is calling him fat boy. Its awful. I know he shouldn't be treated like that, but people see vulnerability and pick on it. He really should be monitored properly.
He encouraged the haters by continuing to comment, Sarah doesn't care about her fans or the gifts, people need to realise this.

Did everyone know about a brother, a beanie wearing brother at that. Please say he's not a complete wrong un like Creepy and has a greasy stuck on emo fringe too.
Dave?

Reactions: 4
He's a wrong'un, sorry. Plenty of first hand anecdotes of Dave allowing Chris to roadie at his concerts knowing what he got up to with younger fans whilst Sarah was at home pregnant and watching the children. Family are all warped - Steve, Jane, Dave, Chris and Sarah. Dave has had his opportunity to have his say but he's chosen not to, just like the rest of them - cowards

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They just need one massive tree in the grand hallway alongside a small shed where the kids can visit Santa and get a selection box for a small fee. Full shopping centre experience.
Maybe that’s why they are away. Renting the house as a grotto

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The monitoring on anything said on that channel begins with The Inghams. They are quick enough to remove comments about Chris but can't help a boy with learning difficulties.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
100%. Case sealed to protect the minor victim.

Damo did a 2 year plus stretch in a prison for sex offenders, Staffordshire, same one Rolf Harris was at, and Sarah allegedly (according to her aunt) visited him with Katrina whilst pretending on a vlog that she was going to see her nephew in his school nativity 🥴
Oh my. That takes a special kind of person using a nativity play as a substitute to their little white lie. Just as you think you've heard it all and they couldn't sink any lower.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's a wrong'un, sorry. Plenty of first hand anecdotes of Dave allowing Chris to roadie at his concerts knowing what he got up to with younger fans whilst Sarah was at home pregnant and watching the children. Family are all warped - Steve, Jane, Dave, Chris and Sarah. Dave has had his opportunity to have his say but he's chosen not to, just like the rest of them - cowards
I withdraw my 'poor Dave' posts that I have made today then. I didn't know that, sorry 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He was suspected of being, yes. But that particular troll made a very lot of similar spelling and grammatical mistakes to Creepy himself. He used very similar phrases too.
That doesn't surprise me to be honest. Creepy is a proper Billy Big Bollocks behind a screen, but when push comes to shove, he hides behind his massive frump of a wife and let's her do the talking. Let's face it, there is nothing vaguely menacing about a tiny, ginger, gnome faced, rastamouse chatting weirdo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not been on in a while so just catching up I honestly think they can’t go any lower and they succeed time and time again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I saw on lazys insta stories that the kids were sliding down hills on their backs with their hair down and getting soaken wet. What parent wouldn’t put a stop to that and get their hair tied up. No gloves hats etc it’s disgusting it truly is. They don’t deserve those kids!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still catching up here, but is there any way we can add a poll to the top of the next thread to get an idea of how many views they’re receiving as hate watches?

As their views are declining massively it would be really interesting to see as a percentage and something the Inghams have no control over. There’s a few channels out there who are surviving, and have been for a long time, because of those views.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.