The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STARTED MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TODAY! (I'M GONNA BE IN BIG TROUBLE!)

Drone and camera shots to funeral music. Mila plays with her toy. Lazy shows us Creepy's ketchup drowned eggs on toast and says it's disgusting.

Breakfast has finished and Esme is heading outside. They've lot the red snow shovel 'sledge'. The view is so beautiful. The snow is so thick and soft, and she loves the sound of the snow crunching as she walks. Esme films herself on the sledge.

Lazy has come outside to film and the card needed formatting, which has "tooken" 10 minutes. She foghorns at Esme not to go higher up the hill because its steeper than it looks on camera. Lazy puts the zoom lens on and zooms in on the trees. Jace is screeching because he wants to get in the toy tractor. The velcro on Isla's shoes wasn't closing so her feet were falling out. She washed them with scalding water to get rid of the snow and now they're nice and warm. Lazy asks if her feet are wet and Isla says yes but they were already soaked. Lazy tells her to dry her shoes instead of soaking them but Isla said she couldn't. Lazy tells her they won't play out for too long. Jace wants Lazy's attention again as he want to go on the sledge with Lazy but first she has to film Esme.

Isabelle and Esme aren't letting Creepy make a fake promise so they're making him do the hill right now. He tries to wimp out but Isabelle isn't having any of it. The trees are beautiful and she is obsessed with the "proper Christmas looking trees" and they're so beautiful and magical. Creepy follows Esme up the hill but struggles to get up the last part. Lazy foghorns "any regrets yet?". He gets to the top but once he's there the chicken starts to get upset and says he can't. Lazy foghorns at baaaaaaaabe to roll out if he's going too fast. Probably not the best idea as he might go too fast and cause an avalanche. Esme slides down the hill because she wants to watch from the bottom. Some weird French style music starts to play as Creepy starts coming down the hill. He narrowly misses the rock, not that hitting it would've done much more damage to his ugly face. Creepy gets up and shakes off the snow. Lazy tells him to go again and Isabelle bribes him with a coffee/tea. He tries to run back up the hill but fails so he runs towards the smaller slope beneath the one he just came down and throws himself down it. Everyone is laughing at him. Creepy goes down the hill again but this time he gets down the smaller slope as well. Everyone laughs at him again. Isabelle asks him what he would rate the experience out of ten and he says it's a good ten. He doesn't seem to be looking at the camera though and is staring somewhere further down Isabelle's body.

Its too cold outside for Mila so they're taking it in turns. Jace wants to go up the hill. Isla went inside because her feet were cold but she's now wearing Lazy's. The girls came outside this morning and the red sledge is buried under the snow. Isla's hands nearly fell off from digging in the snow because they have no gloves. They were doing Tat and Me listings this morning. Lazy will never get used to the beautiful view, the most beautiful view you could ever imagine. She wake up in the morning, opens the curtains and is like "oh my gosh". It's -3 but they're not cold. Jace screeches because he wants the snow gone. Lazy wants to sit inside snuggly and warm. They've been in the van the last couple of weeks in Italy, which takes a lot of walking so it was non stop, but now it's wind down time. They've been making the most of it by watching Christmas movies and are about to watch Elf. Isla says she loves Elf and a cup of tea, and her bitchy mother and Isabelle mock her.

Isla is using the digger toy. Jace is screeching at Isabelle that the hill is too steep because Lazy told him the hill was too steep for him. He wants to use the digger and Lazy tells him he can after Isla. Lazy started her Christmas shopping this morning of home décor. They moved into Motorway Mansion and she has high expectations of how to decorate it. They have 7 trees to buy so they bought some but Lazy forgot about decorations. Isla finds the snow shovel sledge. Esme and Isabelle are going on the ledge together but Esme is scared because it's now icier. Lazy foghorns "yay" when they reach the bottom of the hill. Jace is pretend crying because he's lost one of his toys. Isla goes down the hill before going inside. Lazy wants to feel one of Jace's hands to see if they're cold but he's having none of it. Just get them gloves, they're like £5 max.

Lazy is waiting for Jace to get his toys out. Isabelle has found a football. Someone on Lazy's Instagram described snow in the most simple way; they love the silence of snow. There's no silence when the Inghams are there. I bet that person would move house pronto if the Inghams lived next door. Lazy loves the silence. She and Jace play with the toy trucks together. Then she fills the snow bucket but Jace is disinterested. Isabelle makes a snow castle with it.

Someone promoted Aldi Special Buys on Lazy's Facebook. She checked them out and added loads of Special Buys to her basket. She really really really wanted a Christmas tree arch garland for the kitchen. However the space is ginormous and no pre-made arches will fit the area so she might make two arches over the double doors to the living room and playroom. It has to be symmetrical so she's bought two so now needs lights and decorations. She asks the ifam if it will look nice. They're bought 3000 lights to go up the Grand Marble Staircase and around the landing in a zigzag pattern and back down the other side. Jace finds the monster truck he was playing with yesterday. Lazy also got curtain lights for the bifold doors to make them pretty and magical. There will be a Christmas tree in Lazy's living room, the open plan kitchen, Jace, Isla, Esme and Isabelle's bedrooms, the landing, Lazy's bedroom and maybe the patio; 9 Christmas trees. So basically Motorway Mansion is getting chavved up even more this Christmas. I dread to think what the electricity bill will be come January; Creepy will decorate all the walls in coffee and any leftover mulled wine when he sees it. Jace says they're not living in the van right now.

Music plays as Creepy sprinkles herbs on oven chips. Jace fell asleep on Lazy and she's sad he's growing up fast. He's not really a toddler but a big boy now. In the next clip Jace is asleep on the sofa. Creepy stirs his mulled wine.

Creepy had a lovely dinner, prepared by his lovely wife. If she's so lovely then why have you cheated on her so many times then you ugly chubby creep? They repeated the bratwurst meal from the other day. Jace starts to cry so Creepy asks what's wrong in his feminine voice. It's nearly bedtime but they're already on their third night in the cabin. Lazy is sad and wants to stay there. It's -4 outside and the snow has turned into ice. The newly named I-van/Savannah is at the bottom of the hill. Creepy can't call it I-van because it's a girl. Why would you give your crappy DPD van the middle name of your daughter? Isla protests because she doesn't want to be "called after" the van. They were going to watch Elf but the girls wanted to watch 48 Wishes on Netflix, the worst Christmas film Creepy has seen in his life. The acting wasn't the best. Not that the Inghams' acting is much better though. The smell of the mulled wine is unbelievable and it reminds him of Disneyland Paris. There are two weeks until vlogmas. Creepy says we know their vlogmas intros are the best on Youtube. As they creep towards getting back to real-time vlogs they're feeling Christmassy. He tells us "Will Farrell" is the main actor in Elf. Creepy didn't love him as an actor but he does now, he appreciates him. Isla can't stop listening to the new LOL Doll remix song. It's seven years running that the girls have asked for LOL Dolls for Christmas. Esme has four on her list and Isla has two; Sugar, Miss Glam, Sunshine BB, Moonlight BB and Lady Diva. Esme forgets the other names so Creepy tells her that she's clearly not a big fan and Lazy finds this hilarious. They hope to go out with the van tomorrow and go skiing. The weather forecast is sun with a bit of snow. Creepy wants to do the hill again and go past the fence. Lazy strokes and squeezes his cheek

End of vlog

I wonder whether they've realised that by going back to real-time it means that come January they'll have to miss a few days of vlogging (and precious money) in order to fall behind again.

Now, I do like ketchup but this is just overkill. 🤮 Looks like Creepy's moobs are about to go up a size.
Screenshot 2021-11-18 183523.png

Sliding into 2022 like...
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184215.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184306.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 185238.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184321.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184350.png

Screenshot 2021-11-18 185101.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 185428.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 185518.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 185923.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 203201.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 190428.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184603.png
Screenshot 2021-11-18 184551.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Zelda still thinks the sun shines out of Christopher Malcolm's ginger arse ,this was on facebook after his long post about families etc
So not only is she morally corrupt, she’s also blind as a bleeping bat. Stubby little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never, ever thought I would envy the rat pack. I love snow and log fires. I’m fortunate to heat my house and cook on a wood burning range but sadly we don’t get enough snow in this country for my liking.
My dogs get so excited and muster some speed running across the fells but sadly it’s always short lived.
Increased heating costs this winter will be a concern for many but please can we have a decent amount of snow? It’s much cheaper enjoyment for the kids than McDonalds, or the cinema and I will so appreciate it. It’s especially gorgeous over the dales as the evening sets in ❄ ⛄ ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have seen 3 dpd vans today and each time have tried to fathom how 7 of them fit in there!!!
Very nearly asked my DPD guy today if he’d ever consider using his van as a “holiday home.”
I swear they’re not that much bigger than a transporter. Maybe taller? But it must be hideous in that van with all 7!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very nearly asked my DPD guy today if he’d ever consider using his van as a “holiday home.”
I swear they’re not that much bigger than a transporter. Maybe taller? But it must be hideous in that van with all 7!
they are so random!
I didn’t think it looked that big at all!

Reactions: 7
So Isla says her feet are cold so she went indoors and put them under “scalding” water and now they’re nice and warm?! And Lazy allows her to go out into the snow with sopping wet shoes
So now poor Isla will get chilblains because she did this. Awful, terrible parenting not to mention dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 24
To a previous comment yeh it was a glass table the friends kid damaged if I’m remembering correctly.
I think they would have been better off in the caravan, more space to take proper clothing and also a better sleeping arrangement. I feel the van is better suited to a couple after an adventure as adults we can make those kind of choices the ingham kids are basically stuck with it. That’s the thing they are not going to be this age forever they will look back and see how neglected they were, contrary to what the parents think providing material possessions does not make you a good parent or role model. Lastly the whole vlog was basically lazy squaking by the door laughing at her freezing kids in thin coats and wet feet. Creepy looked agitated when the girls were discussing Christmas presents they are so immature they will go into debt to prove the haterrs wrong.

Reactions: 14
Who needs 7 Xmas tree's ffs waste of money maybe 2 for a house that big but 7 !!!!!!!
And why does a 2 year old child need a Xmas tree in his room for ? Hope he just pull's it apart
No matter the size of the house one tree is sufficient.
Also pay someone to decorate it lazy has zero taste

Reactions: 14
DrMemes.com-Screenshot (117).png

Ah the gastronomic delights of Switzerland
I'm no fan of big Lazy, but I must say I never in a million years would expect her to turn out a poached egg like this. 😂 Bet she poked that yolk a few times before serving it up to her gruesome husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought Chris and Dave fell out as Dave came over with his partner and partner’s/their 2 year-old daughter, who broke/damaged something and Sarah had a go at her for it, partner took offense and they stormed off. Can’t remember where I heard or read it, but am fairly sure I am not imagining things/making stuff up!
Dave's ex girlfriend posted about this incident on twitter. Him and his girlfriend Sarah split up a good few months before Jess came forward. It must have upset Dave and Sarah on the day that it happened but it hadn't been enough to damage Dave and Creepy's relationship. They seemed to be getting on well and seeing each other regularly right up until Jess and the other girls came forward. From then on, Dave was never seen in the vlogs again or mentioned again by Creepy or Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They just need one massive tree in the grand hallway alongside a small shed where the kids can visit Santa and get a selection box for a small fee. Full shopping centre experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.