The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooohoooohooooo!!!! First of all I'd like to congratulate Chris and Sarah for doing something few others have achieved. There have been maggots eaten, two babies born out of desperation for money, a baby abandoned on a beach, many child illness/ injury clickbaits, numerous appearances in various UK newspapers, goodness knows how many teenagers groomed and many visits by Big Frank to mention just a few of the highlights. Welcome to the 200th thread. Is it a good thing? No, hell no.

Congratulations @Puppet
Screenshot 2021-11-13 203650.png

TLDR
- The next stops on the great European roadtrip were Bologna, Venice and some random town in the Dolomite mountains. They seem to only be going to places Chris wants to go to.
- They couldn't afford £160 so the entire family could go on the gondolas.
- Chris wrote a long Facebook post about how he still feels 22, the kids are growing up and time is passing by quickly.
- More facts read straight off Wikipedia.
- Isabelle ate a wrap in Venice and Chris very inappropriately said to her "get your mouth round that"
- Sarah proudly stated that Mila has spent most of her life in the van.
- Chris thought that click baiting Lazy's bald patch would brig in the views. Oh how wrong he was.
- Sarah has said the trip is coming to an end and they'll be home for vlogmas. Hallelulejah, the kids will have a few weeks at home before they're dragged off to Forest Holidays.
- Chris and Sarah allowed their kids out into below freezing temperatures in just a couple of jumpers and some leggings.
- Chris cut the strap off his shoe to try and get some content.

Hi Steve 👋 How proud do you feel of your son for getting to 200 Tattle threads? Surely this calls for a party in the van.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
🎈🥳 Yay for 200 threads. 🎈🥳

The threads get more views and comments than they do. 🤣

10k in 4 hours is the worst yet, right? They're sinking so fast.

The only blessing is that by showing how awful conditions are they're increasing the chances of being investigated when they return home.

Admitting their children haven't washed for months
Have no access to hot water and at times no water at all
Inappropriate clothing
No education
Being exposed to inappropriate content
Unsuitable and dangerous living conditions
No routine or structure

And that's just in the last 2 vlogs.

Also thank you for choosing my title 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Who the hell goes on holiday for this length of time but only takes one pair of shoes? Most people take multiple pairs for a holiday that's only a week or two! Can you imagine how much those trainers must stink?! 🤢
Set for life, my arse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Who the hell goes on holiday for this length of time but only takes one pair of shoes? Most people take multiple pairs for a holiday that's only a week or two! Can you imagine how much those trainers must stink?! 🤢
Set for life, my arse 🤣🤣🤣
He got to share the communal sliders. Lucky guy #setforlife

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving the title, cannot believe we have got to 200 threads and they are still on you tube :(

• Sad
Reactions: 27
My heart was in my mouth when jace slip down that slope. He almost landed on his head on ice. Cant wait to see Switzerland. They will be sharing one take away meal for all 7 its so expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How long do they need to stay out the country for tax purposes? They must be counting down the days to return home and get the views back up. Things are getting dire!

Reactions: 21
So they travel all that way only to sleep in a hotel car park (because they're not allowed to go in) and get excited over a pile of dirty snow that's been scraped off the ground.
#LifeGoals #LivingTheDream #SetForlife
Also what moron would leave a pair of trainers outside the death wagon all night. Tbh I think that whatever scraped the snow away also scrapped creepys smelly trainer with it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All the time spent on neglecting personal hygiene and buying a new house which appears to be pretty damn cold even in summer was in fact a master stroke. They were playing the long game and treating it as preparation for their delivery van of wonder. I should have never doubted them, as much like Hannibal Smith, Mr Ingram always has a plan. They were playing the long-game and were a step ahead. They can feel validated by that and so can their hundreds of viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you see the bit when they were eating the sausage and chips and Chris says he was waiting for his. Who thinks they only bought 5 plates and he shared Jace’s they are so cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They are living in the past YouTube has changed significantly there is a distaste for family vloggers a lot have stepped away and rebranded. I think If the kids are privileged and they aren’t over exposed people tolerate it but these clowns are showing their kids in a lot of unsavoury conditions and then some people don’t wanna see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.