The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up with the last thread but my theory is …

Creepy broke his own shoe because he’s a moron and staged that it was stolen by an animal for views. To cover the drama with Sarah wearing sliders and the fact he’s a bleeping idiot for breaking is one pair of shoes.

Something about him ‘finding it’ was well weird /didn’t sit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The first thread was by……OOHTHEDRAMA July 23rd 2018
Admin please delete this, if this isn’t allowed.

1. [IMG alt="Oohthedrama"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/s/0/47.jpg?1532282857[/IMG]
    The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.
    Hello. Just wanted to start a thread for the Ingham family. If anyone is familiar with the story so far you will know tit has hit the fan since some girls have come forward with messages from Chris (married father of 3, the oldest is not his biological daughter) In which he’s basically sending...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

1. [IMG alt="Oohthedrama"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/s/0/47.jpg?1532282857[/IMG]
    Hello. Just wanted to start a thread for the Ingham family. If anyone is familiar with the story so far you will know tit has hit the fan since some girls have come forward with messages from Chris (married father of 3, the oldest is not his biological daughter) In which he’s basically sending...
duck me man 200 threads in the space of 3 years?! That really is something my god

Reactions: 24
Poor milas face looked so cold and red, neglect on them kids. Still waiting for this Q&A video they've "filmed"

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Who the hell goes on holiday for this length of time but only takes one pair of shoes? Most people take multiple pairs for a holiday that's only a week or two! Can you imagine how much those trainers must stink?! 🤢
Set for life, my arse 🤣🤣🤣
when I pack for one week I end up with at least a months worth of stuff, this lot did the opposite which is even more of a mistake 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🎈🥳 Yay for 200 threads. 🎈🥳

The threads get more views and comments than they do. 🤣

10k in 4 hours is the worst yet, right? They're sinking so fast.

The only blessing is that by showing how awful conditions are they're increasing the chances of being investigated when they return home.

Admitting their children haven't washed for months
Have no access to hot water and at times no water at all
Inappropriate clothing
No education
Being exposed to inappropriate content
Unsuitable and dangerous living conditions
No routine or structure

And that's just in the last 2 vlogs.

Also thank you for choosing my title 😊
Yay @Puppet !! That title was just too good to miss!

Reactions: 11

Thank you - I was going to ask if anyone knew where this was!

Reactions: 6
Andrea is using very similar vocabulary to the minghams. Words like rubbish I can just hear Sarahs voice saying roobish.

Reactions: 20
when I pack for one week I end up with at least a months worth of stuff, this lot did the opposite which is even more of a mistake 🤣😂🤣
My husband goes mental at me for taking 5 or 6 pairs of shoes on a 2 week holiday
trainers (travel)
sandals (obvs)
sandals with heels (for night)
another pair of sandals (to switch out)
flip flops (for round the pool or on the beach)
beach shoes (if we are going to a renown rocky beachy area)
probably another pair of flip flops (in case the others break or i feel like a change or something whatever ssshhhh)

I know, I know, but I like to be prepared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Regarding the neglect and reporting to SS.

I think SS should intervene, the youngest two are 2 and 3 months, theyre babies. If they show stuff on camera that's bad whats happening off camera?

Little Star Hobson died because SS failed her even though people reported her bruising ect 5 times. I would hate for anything to happen to any of the ingham children. Mila especially has no idea whats going on, one day shes in heat and the next shes in freezing temperatures. I can imagine with the lack of cleaning she must have horrendous nappy rash and sores in her skin folds. Her hips can't be good with all the travelling and that harness they use.
Someone needs to step in and protect these children.

• Sad
  • Heart

I think SS should intervene, the youngest two are 2 and 3 months, theyre babies. If they show stuff on camera that's bad whats happening off camera?

Little Star Hobson died because SS failed her even though people reported her bruising ect 5 times. I would hate for anything to happen to any of the ingham children. Mila especially has no idea whats going on, one day shes in heat and the next shes in freezing temperatures. I can imagine with the lack of cleaning she must have horrendous nappy rash and sores in her skin folds. Her hips can't be good with all the travelling and that harness they use.
this! i do not want to see a documentary on the future titled something like “abused in the public eye” not necessarily the inghams but any influencer that exploits their children

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate the way Chris and Isabelle are always creeping about each other it’s hard to watch

• Sick
  • Heart
My husband goes mental at me for taking 5 or 6 pairs of shoes on a 2 week holiday
trainers (travel)
sandals (obvs)
sandals with heels (for night)
another pair of sandals (to switch out)
flip flops (for round the pool or on the beach)
beach shoes (if we are going to a renown rocky beachy area)
probably another pair of flip flops (in case the others break or i feel like a change or something whatever ssshhhh)

I know, I know, but I like to be prepared!
Woman after my own heart!🤣. Shoes for every occasion. I even have spare in hand luggage just in case! They're absolute tramps

Reactions: 27
Anyone figured out why all those views have been removed??
I'm pressuring was one video, so it' need to be a decent viewed one.
I see day 14 of one of florida sets has gone and day 8 from another. Can't remember if that was removed already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So it appears they visited Bolzano. I’m told it is indeed beautiful and classy - my favorite ex traveled there by train from Southern Italy maybe 5 years ago. Money is no issue for him so he stayed in a gorgeous hotel. They would have been so out of place with they grubby, shrieking behavior.
Oh and no - the vlog wasn’t anything to get excited over - they are so clueless. Utter shite. I’m glad I didn’t put off washing the cat 😼😺

So, they are pretty close to the Swiss border, but there are strict regulations regarding entering. So, will we see or see another sneaky mountain middle of the night crossing?

No shortage of Lidls to scavenge. Maybe they can even buy new shoes!
Still can’t get my head around being in Italy snd not a single pasta dish! No, that stuff she, Lazy, was boiling, does not count.
‘Savaloy & Chips’ 😆😆😆 Sorry, forgot who wrote that, but brilliant! Although yes, the food will be more Northern European up there.

ANYWAY - here are some maps for context based on what the Creepy one showed himself.

They are diskoosting, sneaky, lying, selfish, ****s.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

That baby will get arthritis in her hips she asnt even had her second jab i don’t see any sign of them having any medicine or pain killers either.

Reactions: 10
FOOTLOOSE FOOTLOOSE🙄 ...... But Fila are now actually snow proof !! Fab !! :poop: 🐾⛄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.