The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the neglect and reporting to SS.

I think SS should intervene, the youngest two are 2 and 3 months, theyre babies. If they show stuff on camera that's bad whats happening off camera?

Little Star Hobson died because SS failed her even though people reported her bruising ect 5 times. I would hate for anything to happen to any of the ingham children. Mila especially has no idea whats going on, one day shes in heat and the next shes in freezing temperatures. I can imagine with the lack of cleaning she must have horrendous nappy rash and sores in her skin folds. Her hips can't be good with all the travelling and that harness they use.
Someone needs to step in and protect these children.
Lazy herself has said herself how bad Milas nappy rash is 😥 my heart breaks for them children

• Sad
Reactions: 27
My husband goes mental at me for taking 5 or 6 pairs of shoes on a 2 week holiday
trainers (travel)
sandals (obvs)
sandals with heels (for night)
another pair of sandals (to switch out)
flip flops (for round the pool or on the beach)
beach shoes (if we are going to a renown rocky beachy area)
probably another pair of flip flops (in case the others break or i feel like a change or something whatever ssshhhh)

I know, I know, but I like to be prepared!
yep, I also pack for " just in case" ... which usually mean will not be used in the slightest. I think it falls into the same category as "I have nothing to wear" even though I have like four wardrobes full of stuff, and yet I just rotate the same 8-10 outfits in different combos until I find something I forgot I had. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No gloves, no boots, no waterproof outerwear, no polarising sunglasses as they spend hours staring at snow capped peaks. I bet there's not so much as a pair of woolen socks between the seven of them and you can back it in they've never thought that sunscreen might be needed "Are you joking me - it's not even soomer!"
Car park hopping across the Alps. Living la dolce vita.

I wonder how that bog smells right about now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I remember as a kid in the 1970's if you had no Gloves you wore socks on your hands
Why dont they do that !!!
Better still go home Issabelle look's fed up she has her GCSEs , Jace needs his eye sorted they definitely missed 2 appointments 1 being missed on the tour of Scotland
Milas hip appointment been missed and her 2nd and 3rd injections
And not one of them have had a COVID 19 injection as they or now doing 12yo's
This is abuse on many levels

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Even with all his stooning drone shots of snowy mountains, only 22k views. That’s gotta sting

Florence has only had 22k in total!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is getting sadder by the day, I am truly saddened for those children, there needs to be some sort of intervention🙁🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking back at view numbers, Christmas morning 4 years ago, they got 20 million views! Last Christmas they only got 1 million views. Let’s see what they get this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Looking back at view numbers, Christmas morning 4 years ago, they got 20 million views! Last Christmas they only got 1 million views. Let’s see what they get this year.
At this rate 100k will be a viral video for them. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We’re going to Blackpool at the end of the month and I’ve bought my little boy thermals so we can take him out early evening (before his normal routine bedtime, Lazy take note) to see the Illuminations and know that he won’t be cold. They cost a total of £5! Disgusting they can’t even ensure their kids are safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No disrespect, but I can see the Radford's going the same way. They only post when they have something to brag about. They had a ridiculously expensive Christmas last year and have spent all year bragging. When people stop being relatable, people stop watching. The Inghams used to be relatable but now they are just sad people who do stupid things to the cost of their children's well being, and people don't want to watch that.

Reactions: 42
Just had a thought about the trainer thing , its obvious an animal did not do that but what if it was Sarah or one of the kids who did it like in a passive aggressive way , like f**k this tit , maybe the only way they can get their feelings out in case saying something directly kicks it all off

Reactions: 19
Anyone else just finding it cringey that they are still saying that everything is closed when everyone knows it’s not 🤣 and also when they say they would rather sit outside because of the views but in reality they can’t sit inside in a nice warm restaurant with an open fire! (I know what id rather do!)
Let’s think about it… them kids are not seeing any kind of warmth where they currently are which means there bodies are just cold and damp from the snow. Would not surprise me in the slightest that they will get seriously Ill! But creepy and mouth ache (Sarah) will carry on like they are having the time of there life!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Isabelle and Creepy seem so happy when they are hanging out together.
They go off on their own.
Stay in the van on their own.
Have little flirty inside jokes.
Her eyes sparkle when she looks at him.
He giggles when she jokes with him.
He thinks he's 22.

Have you noticed how Creepy has begun filming himself complimenting Lazy?
It's good to have video evidence that you adored your wife.
Have you noticed that he's always going on about how perfect and how everything is the best ever?
It's good to have a record of how happy you are too.

Lazy better be cautious if an amorous Creepy asks her to go for a walk without the kids.
Those mountain trails are awfully slippery this time of year.
And those plastic sandals she wears will only make it easier and more believable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The reason they can't stay in hotels is because they have to be vaccinated right?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.