The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do still get your view on Hooktube. That site changed last year so you're taken straight through to the Youtube link and it counts as a view. We discovered that earlier last year on GG. I don't watch them at all now, I refuse to allow them to benefit financially from me.
What about on clip.fail? Wonder if it counts as a view on that site also.

Or have the word pervert in a different language such as in Greek or Arabic, he'll have no clue as to what it actually says but will most likely think it's great.

In Greek it'll look like - διεστραμμένος
In Arabic - منحرف

Or miscreant in Greek - αποβολή
In Arabic - فاسق

Or maybe a tshirt with - "I am a big creep who asks 16 year olds to go skinny dipping, beware predator alert"

In Chinese - 我是一个大蠕变谁问16岁去裸泳,当心捕食者警报
Omg we should do this. Being 100% serious, we should. Imagine what would happen. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
You know what really disgusted me in last nights vlog? When Sarah began to say how proud she was of Esme then Isla entered the room and Sarah stopped talking about Esme and started going on about how cute/beautiful/gorgeous Isla looked in her new outfit. It took her a few minutes to even remember that she was talking about Esme. Even when she went back to saying how proud she was od Esme she still had to get the little digs in about Esme isn't as clever as the other 2. What parent does that? Esme is a beautiful little girl with so much character.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
#20 Hide and seek sessions, ginger confessions, still not come clean on the teenage obsession

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
The thing is, Eleanor actually was ill so it wasn't clickbait.
She was still shoving a camera in her face when Ill which is exactly what we criticise the Inghams for. Like I said, I like the smug Sarah clips but just feel like it’s more them wanting to vlog and get subs via that.

If that camera thing is actually them then they are hypocrites

Reactions: 6
She has always called Esme's hair colour 'ginger' and it has alway surprised and disgusted me. Not that I have one ounce of sympathy for Creepy but he will have been picking up from Sarah for years that having red hair is something to be bloody ashamed of. As will beautiful Esme.
My daughters ginger and has always been told that’s her colour hair if I spent my life saying she has red hair or strawberry blonde she’d have the shock of her life when some one at school called her ginger. Honestly see no problem with saying ginger hair that’s the colour it is.

Reactions: 8
My daughters ginger and has always been told that’s her colour hair if I spent my life saying she has red hair or strawberry blonde she’d have the shock of her life when some one at school called her ginger. Honestly see no problem with saying ginger hair that’s the colour it is.
I also don’t see the problem in saying ginger. It s what it says on the can ??‍♀

I wouldn’t say it’s offensive anyway

Reactions: 7
going back to what people have said regarding Isla getting a present and not Esme, correct me if im wrong but didn't Sarah say she buys three things because she cant buy for one and not the others ?
That was before their channel went down and they had real views , you know not purchased by Chris ??
Now it’s just isla and an occasional gift for Izzy
I don’t know why because Esme is way prettier and more Interesting than Isla , I always skip the Isla segments Zzzzz

Esmes instagram is here....
What is it? I'm going to report it once I see it because Instagram's terms and conditions say no under 13's so as usual Chris and Sarah are setting a terrible example by allowing her to have one.

Esmes instagram is here....
Weird that Esme would want an Instagram when according to above posts Sarah said she doesn’t like having photos taken.

Also thought Esmes name had been taken, wonder if they paid someone to get it. (Nothing wrong with that just curious)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is it? I'm going to report it once I see it because Instagram's terms and conditions say no under 13's so as usual Chris and Sarah are setting a terrible example by allowing her to have one.
Esmeinghamoffical. It does state that sarahs running it though

Esmeinghamoffical. It does state that sarahs running it though
Excuse my French but they are bleeping disgraceful as parents. Who in their right mind creates an Instagram account for a 9 year old?! They can barely keep track of the comments on their own accounts, far less adding another one into the mix?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Weird that Esme would want an Instagram when according to above posts Sarah said she doesn’t like having photos taken.

Also thought Esmes name had been taken, wonder if they paid someone to get it. (Nothing wrong with that just curious)
Right! Doesn't like having her photo taken, so must have an Instagram account. Amazing logic there! These people really need to start widening the gene pool a bit :/
Besides, it states managed by mum.......so that's it down the pan already!

Reactions: 13
You know what really disgusted me in last nights vlog? When Sarah began to say how proud she was of Esme then Isla entered the room and Sarah stopped talking about Esme and started going on about how cute/beautiful/gorgeous Isla looked in her new outfit. It took her a few minutes to even remember that she was talking about Esme. Even when she went back to saying how proud she was od Esme she still had to get the little digs in about Esme isn't as clever as the other 2. What parent does that? Esme is a beautiful little girl with so much character.
Free Esme honestly. Poor Esme- she is the forgotten middle child. I definitely think she is the one who will go the furthermost in that family. Isabelle will be just like Sarah, and Sarah spends all her time doting on iddy biddy and (pardon the next word) grooming Isla to be her little mini me/best friend. Poor Esme is like the red headed step child and she's not even the step child. She just keeps the facade of three happy beautiful little girls living their perfect lives alive and well. I mean the poor girl is the only one whose name starts with 'E'. I didn't watch the new video today- I assume it's clickbait and they haven't revealed it? Lets hope they don't call Bingham something like Isaiah or Isaac....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.