The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my French but they are bleeping disgraceful as parents. Who in their right mind creates an Instagram account for a 9 year old?! They can barely keep track of the comments on their own accounts, far less adding another one into the mix?!!
Wonder if it will get shut down like her musically due to people reporting her for being underage

Reactions: 3
I see this insta as an advert for esme. Isla will have one soon..

It looks like @Guacamole123 and I are currently nearly tied for our thread suggestions, however there's about 9 or 10 double votes. Wondering if going forward there's a better way to work out voting, like towards the end of a thread the top few suggestions with the most likes can be gathered for everyone to take a final vote?

Reactions: 2
I noticed last night Esme was talking beautifully about her homework and then low and behold Isla had to come and stick her face in camera. Yes she's 6 years old and a child but at 6 and after years of being used to cameras she should of been told to give space when others Are Discussing the things that matter To them. Esme also ended Up on bathroom floor , did she go in their to get peace from Isla as it cut at that point. Does Isla walk around finding who's got camera. Esme you are beautiful and very grounded stay true to yourself.

Reactions: 12
I noticed last night Esme was talking beautifully about her homework and then low and behold Isla had to come and stick her face in camera. Yes she's 6 years old and a child but at 6 and after years of being used to cameras she should of been told to give space when others Are Discussing the things that matter To them. Esme also ended Up on bathroom floor , did she go in their to get peace from Isla as it cut at that point. Does Isla walk around finding who's got camera. Esme you are beautiful and very grounded stay true to yourself.
When she was doing the homework I noticed the clock behind her looked like it read 9:15pm. It was blurred out so I couldn't see it clearly but that is way too late to be doing homework when you have school in the morning.

Reactions: 13
When she was doing the homework I noticed the clock behind her looked like it read 9:15pm. It was blurred out so I couldn't see it clearly but that is way too late to be doing homework when you have school in the morning.
Yes I was trying to read the time too It was definitely blurred out. The girls were bored um idea Do your homework before you go out!

Reactions: 5
Probably was late if they'd blurred it out.

My mother in law used to let my 2 year old run around shops (when she used to do our childcare) and not even hold hands anywhere, even in car parks. She was encouraged to hide in the middle of clothes racks in shops and the in laws found it funny like it was a game of hide and seek. They told me once they found my child in the front of a bloody shop window! Oh how they found is so hilarious. I was fuming.
This caused major problems for me and my child's dad when we then took her out anywhere naturally.
So this sounds like something they would do too. Irresponsible and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. The in laws don't do our childcare anymore thankfully.
These inghams don't sound very responsible either and they are the parents.

The dad is a creep and the mum sounds pretty lazy.
We’re i work we once has a kid running around they ended up running in on of my colleagues and the stack of trays he had the parents went balstic at my colleague ??? then sadly their kid did the same in the car park and got hit my a car kid was ok luckily but it sort of want to go up to the parents and go that’s what you get for allowing your kid run around like that

Reactions: 4
My daughter is 9 and there is no way on this earth I would ever allow her an account on social media. Besides Instagram is 13yr + so no this should not be allowed. FFS let that girl have a childhood, it’s the only one she’ll get!

Reactions: 6
My daughter is 9 and there is no way on this earth I would ever allow her an account on social media. Besides Instagram is 13yr + so no this should not be allowed. FFS let that girl have a childhood, it’s the only one she’ll get!
I know someone who lets her 6 year old go on Instagram. They have their own account too.
It is private and im sure her mum has approved or added who is on there as a friend but still, i feel that she shouldn't be exposed to social media this young. Ive seen her comment on pictures her mums posted in the past and apparently shes also got a phone too.
Then shes allowed to drink coffee. I'm not even joking, it's sad that she's treated so much older than she is.
My children are staying off social media for as long as I can help it too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.