The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there a car seat in the car for Harrison when they went to the scan?

Esme's helmet looked to small, I'm sure it's meant to cover her forehead.

Isabelle has so many issues with that computer and I don't understand when she was meant to have done all this work considering they've only just got home and they were shopping after school yesterday?

Reactions: 11
yes Disney has lots of agriculture Space mountain, Dumbo ride, It's a small world : lots of agriculture there...
Isn’t there just? I don’t know how they cope it’s simply mind blowing

@iloveinghamgossip software can go haywire when computer crashed so hence it might be why repeatition occured. Am sure Issy will check.

A minor spelling issue for a 13 year old is really nothing to worry about. Not everyone uses punctuation properly at times especially on computers but usually grammar and spelling check afterwards. Even adults don't use punctuation correctly. I know myself I tend to forget to use colons, semi colons here as it's only a forum and we are not policed by people. As long as it's legible who cares!
My 14 yr old is top set English and she’s always correcting me! The worst thing is, is I took A level English.

Reactions: 3
Right here we go, I don't really like going on about the kids too much as it's not necessarily their fault, but some things I noticed.

Firstly, when Esme first wanted roller blades instead of roller skates Sarah said in that vlog that Esme already had a helmet. This meant that they didn't buy her one for Christmas as she had an old one to use, not sure what happened to her old one, but I'm assuming it was too small. To me, on Christmas Day, if you knew one of her main presents were the set of roller blades I would have either, bought one for her then, or brought her old one and hid it so she could actually use them whilst they were away. Not thinking ahead meant that she wouldn't be able to spend time on her new gift straight away, even though it was a Christmas present.

Secondly, this has been brought up, but there's an additional thing I've noticed. Isabelle was clearly upset at the prospect of losing her work, and it's 100% understandable that she would be. With the amount of times that computer has crashed and lost her work (it wasn't the first time when it happened in the vlog) you'd think that perhaps they'd let her use Chris' Macbook or perhaps buy her a cheap laptop for Christmas as a main present (yesterday in the vlog Sarah said how the Xbox was being set up for 'them' and not just Isabelle).

Still discussing Isabelle's work, if you pause the video at 17:20 (I'll add a screenshot if I can), you can actually see that this work that's about 15 pages or so long is just repeated on one page (the same paragraph is there three times, not to mention the question should actually say "Elizabeth's" and not "Elizabeth". Also this wasn't the only example I found, probably a mistake, but not sure how it'd happen.

I did feel for Isabelle though, school until 4 then dance until God knows what time just to come home and do her homework! Did she actually eat? It was clear she didn't have the jacket potatoes.
Poor kid , looks like it's full of grammatical mistakes from what I can see and there's nobody there to help her. Sorry I do a lot of editing I can't help myself but to read what she wrote...

Reactions: 8
Isn’t there just? I don’t know how they cope it’s simply mind blowing

My 14 yr old is top set English and she’s always correcting me! The worst thing is, is I took A level English.
My son did the same...but we don't actually know how good Issy is academically and a typing error might just be that as it's clear from the paragraph that she realises that there should be an apostrophe in the sentence.

People make spelling errors all the time. It's easy to correct.

Isabelle has so many issues with that computer and I don't understand when she was meant to have done all this work considering they've only just got home and they were shopping after school yesterday?
Plus they all seem to settle down for bed at the same time ..which I think is bad you go to bed at the same time as your tiny 6 year old sister. Mind you so does Sarah it seems.

Reactions: 5
My son did the same...but we don't actually know how good Issy is academically and a typing error might just be that as it's clear from the paragraph that she realises that there should be an apostrophe in the sentence.

People make spelling errors all the time. It's easy to correct.
I’m not dissing Isabelle at all, it can easily be corrected and to be fair she may have had very limited time to type this, that and the extreme duress she must be under!

I’m not dissing Isabelle at all, it can easily be corrected and to be fair she may have had very limited time to type this, that and the extreme pressure she must be under!
Exactly, I don't think it's a massive deal at all. It shouldn't cost her marks per se as long as it's legible as it's not English homework anyway.

Plus if it does...then it's a learning curve isn't it! She'll learn by mistakes. If the school has not put enough emphasis on checking work before handing in. She hands the work in as it is, then she will know to check in the future; so repeated paragraphs etc.

Reactions: 2
A new laptop for school for Izzy would have made more sense than the £300 worth of LOL dolls, all the make up and th xbox and I’m sure she would have appreciated it more.

No wonder the poor girl looks so stressed and needs therapy.
I know I’m a vlog behind, but why could the have not gone shopping when the girls were at school and took the Christmas stuff down when the kids were home altogether or at least got the younger 2 to help take down the trees and let Izzy get on with her school work.

They really think by taking all these opportunities to go on holiday every month is helping their kids giving them the best life!! Nobody can see it but them!! Working them into the ground basically pimping them out!!

It seems they have left it to now to sort the nursery out as they thought they would get sent loads of free stuff!!

Only thing I’m glad to hear is they are not making Izzy give up her room and Sarah is moving that ugly monstrosity of a make up table!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Was there a car seat in the car for Harrison when they went to the scan?

Esme's helmet looked to small, I'm sure it's meant to cover her forehead.

I had the exact same thought about all of your points!

Let's see if she's due in March and talking about an 8 wk old. That would mean maybe going end May early June
May of swapped month to throw people of scent of it being her. Baby would Be around 8 months .

Like I said, I don't like talking about the girls much as really it's not their fault (and as people have said easy to correct too)! I just agree that perhaps a new computer/laptop would have been better for Isabelle for Christmas. Kids have it easier these days, I remember all my work was handwritten - it's all changed and I'm only in my early 20s haha.

I did English Language at A Level and I still make mistakes as well, I also volunteered on an online fansite/forum as a proofreader so I get a little picky naturally :p.

Let's see if she's due in March and talking about an 8 wk old. That would mean maybe going end May early June
There had been a FB post before identical speaking about 8-10 week old back in Aug/Sept time.

I think it’s def them - when is Esme birthday??

She made a comment about them being on holiday for Isla’s birthday and Isabelle’s, but she didn’t get to go anywhere.

I would say they are going in June. October is to prevent the tip offs. Plus so creepy wouldn’t need to apply for a new esta.

Do they not remember what happened in Australia!!

Isn’t this the family they met up with in Florida?
(when Chris had a few minutes outside of his twitter DM’s and had no meet-ups arranged with young girls) :m
The Ace family

They say opposites attract but......

Like I said, I don't like talking about the girls much as really it's not their fault (and as people have said easy to correct too)! I just agree that perhaps a new computer/laptop would have been better for Isabelle for Christmas. Kids have it easier these days, I remember all my work was handwritten - it's all changed and I'm only in my early 20s haha.

I did English Language at A Level and I still make mistakes as well, I also volunteered on an online fansite/forum as a proofreader so I get a little picky naturally :p.
That's weird you had to hand write most things at school. My son's are in their early 20s and most work was online, or typed on the computer. Just shows different schools and syllabuses! We used to have a fight for the printer in our house!

Reactions: 1

Their priorities are screwed , a new laptop , a tutor a couple of times a week for Izzy because let’s face it dumb and dumber are not going to help her,
one is thick and the other is too busy editing and skating aka picking up barely legal girls ? they’re priority is organising another sooper duper fun trip , for their tv show , titled the one where they make everything look boring .

Reactions: 11
That's weird you had to hand write most things at school. My son's are in their early 20s and most work was online, or typed on the computer. Just shows different schools and syllabuses! We used to have a fight for the printer in our house!
I know! It might have been due to us not being able to afford a PC/not need one, so we (my sister and I) didn't really have the ability to type things up anyway. It was only 'main' work that was typed up as it might've needed to be marked by someone higher up as well. I remember we didn't even have a printer/copier so if we lost any work (I remember some of my GCSE science coursework going missing in school too) we were screwed.

I actually prefer writing things out by hand though, I learn/learnt more that way and it actually sunk in.

Reactions: 1
I know! It might have been due to us not being able to afford a PC/not need one, so we (my sister and I) didn't really have the ability to type things up anyway. It was only 'main' work that was typed up as it might've needed to be marked by someone higher up as well. I remember we didn't even have a printer/copier so if we lost any work (I remember some of my GCSE science coursework going missing in school too) we were screwed.

I actually prefer writing things out by hand though, I learn/learnt more that way and it actually sunk in.
I am writer too..I prefer writing to do work before I sit typing. I envy people who can sit and type to be honest.

I am writer too..I prefer writing to do work before I sit typing. I envy people who can sit and type to be honest.
I also prefer writing things down by hand , if I need to type something up I always write it out on paper first and then put it on my laptop, I dunno there is something about a paper and pen that gets your brain working .

Reactions: 4
I can see them spending loads of silly things for the baby lnstead of what he needs.

I know different parents have different ideas of how to organise for the babies arrival.

This is just my opinion

Those bottles will be a waste of money.
They have no idea how the baby will take to the shape of the teat. If Sarah wants to breastfeed why is she not gonna give that a go for a while before going to buy bottles? I think she's probably already decided she is gonna bottle feed. Seems abit silly to me to go and buy things like that before giving breastfeeding a good go and then decided what works well for her baby....But they have gone and bought them already. ?

Iv never understood buying new baby clothes. I always used to buy bundles of baby clothes when mine where little. He will ruin those super dooper cute outfit in minutes. You would think they would know this stuff after three ?

Reactions: 3
You get an ESTA it’s an electronic visa linked to your passport it lasts two years , you buy it online it does automatic criminal checks , Chris would pass as he hasn’t been convicted, however once inside the USA it’s a different story as the laws are different and more strict on grooming than the UK so he could face charges as the offence was in Orlando not the UK
Yeah, sadly. I read a rumor that they might be returning in May. I don't know if anyone else has been contacting child protection organizations here in the states. I've contacted 2 in regards to him returning, waiting to see what advice they pass on to me. I want him arrested, and I swear to god if I need to fly to where they are and do a citizens arrest my butt will do it, don't care if they take legal action against me. My cousins friend told us that we can call the local police near where they would be (like someone stated in the old thread), but there is a chance that it would take days or weeks for them to follow through with calling the police in Florida. It would just depend on the type/character of the officer you reach. What my hope is that one of these orgs will have info on certain people to contact, and that contact information. Outside of doing nothing, this is all we can do at the moment, and it sucks.

Reactions: 9
Right here we go, I don't really like going on about the kids too much as it's not necessarily their fault, but some things I noticed.

Firstly, when Esme first wanted roller blades instead of roller skates Sarah said in that vlog that Esme already had a helmet. This meant that they didn't buy her one for Christmas as she had an old one to use, not sure what happened to her old one, but I'm assuming it was too small. To me, on Christmas Day, if you knew one of her main presents were the set of roller blades I would have either, bought one for her then, or brought her old one and hid it so she could actually use them whilst they were away. Not thinking ahead meant that she wouldn't be able to spend time on her new gift straight away, even though it was a Christmas present.

Secondly, this has been brought up, but there's an additional thing I've noticed. Isabelle was clearly upset at the prospect of losing her work, and it's 100% understandable that she would be. With the amount of times that computer has crashed and lost her work (it wasn't the first time when it happened in the vlog) you'd think that perhaps they'd let her use Chris' Macbook or perhaps buy her a cheap laptop for Christmas as a main present (yesterday in the vlog Sarah said how the Xbox was being set up for 'them' and not just Isabelle).

Still discussing Isabelle's work, if you pause the video at 17:20 (I'll add a screenshot if I can), you can actually see that this work that's about 15 pages or so long is just repeated on one page (the same paragraph is there three times, not to mention the question should actually say "Elizabeth's" and not "Elizabeth". Also this wasn't the only example I found, probably a mistake, but not sure how it'd happen.

tT2Sig0.png

I did feel for Isabelle though, school until 4 then dance until God knows what time just to come home and do her homework! Did she actually eat? It was clear she didn't have the jacket potatoes.
If she`s making small mistakes with her spellings/grammer ,then it`s obvious she`s having to rush her homework.Also ,where`s the attempt at parental guidance when we see her so upset and not fully able to concentrate on a subject? Poor Isabelle ,humiliated for vlog content.WHO is it needs to rethink their attitude Sarah??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.