The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to crop the image of the quote from Sarah’s Instagram stories - I have a feeling it might be aimed at tattlers ?
BA28666A-CF50-4DB5-B35A-A89AC920B55D.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Yes that’s true, apologies I didn’t think of that. But she hasn’t mentioned a c section (though I know things don’t akways go to plan so she may have to)
No worries at all!! I don’t think she will have one but you never know! ?

Reactions: 1
Did Jess’ family contact Florida police? Was there any updates? Do the police know of the updates from other girls coming forward and reporting incidents? I definitely think they should look into informing the police again, as it’s clear they’re planning to travel back to the USA, and probably Florida.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Isla was "hunched" over her previous scooter and wanted to play outside with Chris and Esme and Sarah felt bad for her. I think it's so strange that the kids need to have everything exactly equal, I don't see why one kid can't do an activity without the other, even at birthdays the other two get gifts so they don't feel left out, that's not a healthy mentality to believe that life will be fair to everyone, it's a very entitled way to live.

It was obvious Isabelle had been crying about the prospect of losing all her hard work (who hasn't been there and felt the same way?) and Chris is there with a camera uncomfortably close to her face as she's waiting for her computer to load. She hadn't even been able to check if the work had saved yet before Chris was there filming her, give her some space, the poor girl still had tears in her eyes but she had to play up to the camera and give a laugh. I feel for Isabelle so much, especially these past couple of vlogs.
But yet Isla still goes round on that little frozen push along that she's far to big for?! There reasoning only works when it suits them!

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Isla given Esme’s old bike when she got a new one?
You’d think if they bothered their arse to help her learn to ride it she could have taken that out with them.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t Isla given Esme’s old bike when she got a new one?
You’d think if they bothered their arse to help her learn to ride it she could have taken that out with them.
It’s probably at the back of the garage buried underneath the piles of crap. Once something goes into that garage it won’t come out again.... poor Santa.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for clearing that up: I suppose he could travel but who knows what might happen if they got to the USA and information was provided about the incident with Jess. Or worse, he messages another fan. :(
I think I can say with confidence that the Orange County police dept would be deluged with calls , fax , emails and probably even a few carrier pigeons with info on his previous crimes , they’d probably arrest him just to get the use of their phone line back ??

Reactions: 18
Sarah's bump seems to have stayed exactly the same it doesnt seem to grow at all it is so strange..I've had three babies and definately didn't look the same at 12 weeks and 30 weeks!

Reactions: 9
Managed to crop the image of the quote from Sarah’s Instagram stories - I have a feeling it might be aimed at tattlers ?View attachment 4038
It's as if she is quoting about herself ?silly woman

But yet Isla still goes round on that little frozen push along that she's far to big for?! There reasoning only works when it suits them!
Hunched over a scooter I'd be more worried her squeezing into a High chair yes a high chair at her age and a shopping trolley. Surely a scooter isn't as bad. Isla Just being allowed to be spoilt as always can't upset the baby never mind Esme having to buy her own helmet even though safety.

I find it so sad that they actually buy a scooter for one night of playing out? The scooter won't be seen again. Take those kids out to learn how to ride bikes and be normal kids. They are unreal

Also I was disgusted by her Instagram rant earlier today posted above - come on Sarah!! No one belittles you because we are horrible people. You are supporting your creepy husband who messaging your young fans trying to have relations with them. Ffs woman would u wake the f up and realise ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing against Isabelle but paused when Chris was filming a bit of her work and she had spelt knew as new.
It really isn't fair for her to be constantly out of school and not get the time at home to do her work on time AND relax.

Reactions: 6
Isabelle is permanently in tears and looks ill. She used to be so full of life. She's actually my favourite of that clan because I feel so so sorry for the girl!

Reactions: 16
It's as if she is quoting about herself ?silly woman

Hunched over a scooter I'd be more worried her squeezing into a High chair yes a high chair at her age and a shopping trolley. Surely a scooter isn't as bad. Isla Just being allowed to be spoilt as always can't upset the baby never mind Esme having to buy her own helmet even though safety.
Could they not have just hired the handle bars?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if issy got the reward she was talking about at school as a way of the school to encourage her to stick in a bit more? I’m sure she tries her best but it seems they have limited time for homework and their routines are so messed up as they’re on holiday all the time that focusing for 6/7 hours at school every day must be very difficult

Reactions: 8
I wonder if issy got the reward she was talking about at school as a way of the school to encourage her to stick in a bit more? I’m sure she tries her best but it seems they have limited time for homework and their routines are so messed up as they’re on holiday all the time that focusing for 6/7 hours at school every day must be very difficult
I wondered this too. I don't know what she's like at school but the bits of homework we have seen her do don't seem 'award worthy'

Noticed this on FB. Could this be her testing the waters again and saying October to try and throw people off the scent??
Could be, if it is I shall be first in the queue advising border police. Might go on that post and tell them to cancel.

Reactions: 2
Noticed this on FB. Could this be her testing the waters again and saying October to try and throw people off the scent??
Someone should comment saying it would be fine as long as the husband didn’t commit any felonies the last time they visited

Reactions: 25
Managed to crop the image of the quote from Sarah’s Instagram stories - I have a feeling it might be aimed at tattlers ?View attachment 4038
What am I doing wrong? My ego is still as tiny as ever!
Does she see the irony of this post? "Pathetic ego" isn't exactly uplifting is it? You could even say it's kind of belittling and we know there's something wrong with that sort of existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.