The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s true, apologies I didn’t think of that. But she hasn’t mentioned a c section (though I know things don’t akways go to plan so she may have to)
She wouldn’t need to carry it up and down the stairs she has creepy at home all day to do that, not like he has to go out to work. I had 1 Moses basket but 2 stands, OH carried it upstairs every night.

I know they say breast is best but with her tit diet maybe the baby would be better off bottle fed.

From yesterday’s vlog loved the fact the driving instructor had to slam on the duel control breaks but she’s ready for her test and the best driver he has ever had.

Well it’s been a couple of decades since I past my test but I don’t remember my driving instructor ever slamming on the duel breaks ever!!

Reactions: 16
I wondered this too. I don't know what she's like at school but the bits of homework we have seen her do don't seem 'award worthy'
That’s what I was thinking too! A girl I used to go to school with was ALWAYS late for school, in the end the school used to give her a certificate or sticker if she came in on time, as an incentive to get to school on time

Reactions: 4
Noticed this on FB. Could this be her testing the waters again and saying October to try and throw people off the scent??
Let's see if she's due in March and talking about an 8 wk old. That would mean maybe going end May early June

Reactions: 5
school holidays are from 24th may for a week

if going to florida you would want to do more than a week tho surely specially for disney

I wonder if issy got the reward she was talking about at school as a way of the school to encourage her to stick in a bit more? I’m sure she tries her best but it seems they have limited time for homework and their routines are so messed up as they’re on holiday all the time that focusing for 6/7 hours at school every day must be very difficult
Private or not, is the school not somewhat concerned? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 6
didnt realize that thought they were all the same ..
School holidays for the 2018/19 academic year
Holiday Closing date Date re-opens Summer 2018Friday 20 July 2018Monday 3 September 2018Autumn half-term 2018Friday 19 October 2018Monday 29 October 2018Christmas 2018Friday 21 December 2018Monday 7 January 2019Spring half-term 2019Friday 15 February 2019Monday 25 February 2019Easter 2019Friday 5 April 2019Tuesday 23 April 2019May Day 2019Friday 3 May 2019Tuesday 7 May 2019Summer half-term 2019Friday 24 May 2019Monday 3 June 2019Summer 2019Friday 19 July 2019

im not sure about private schools tho but always though the rest was the same thats why travel agencys rip us off :(

school holidays are from 24th may for a week

if going to florida you would want to do more than a week tho surely specially for disney
Even if they were only off for a week, it wouldn't be unlike them to pull the girls out of school for a holiday! Who needs school when a holiday brings in the viewssss!!!

Reactions: 10
I find it so sad that they actually buy a scooter for one night of playing out? The scooter won't be seen again. Take those kids out to learn how to ride bikes and be normal kids. They are unreal

Also I was disgusted by her Instagram rant earlier today posted above - come on Sarah!! No one belittles you because we are horrible people. You are supporting your creepy husband who messaging your young fans trying to have relations with them. Ffs woman would u wake the f up and realise ?
Come on now, if we don’t think they’re super duper amazing and kiss their asses then we are all just jealous haters. Yep nothing about Sarah supporting her disgusting sleazy cheating husband or mentally and emotionally abusing her children. Nope couldn’t be that because that would be ludicrous!

Even if they were only off for a week, it wouldn't be unlike them to pull the girls out of school for a holiday! Who needs school when a holiday brings in the viewssss!!!
Don’t forget all about the “agriculture” they’ll get to learn about

• Haha
the past two years ive been going to places like mexico/south america/cuba for two weeks - i take my kids in the middle of our 6 week hols as jet lag proper kills all of us and my children are abit older than the younger two - it takes us at least a week to get over it evan my husband cant go straight back to work he needs a few days off to get back into reality - i would hate to think whats it like for them girls going straight back to school the next day and with a newborn WOW would be a killer

Reactions: 14
Was it on here someone posted a photo of a guy in the background in Costa staring at them like “WTF?”?.

I’m sure she made reference to it on the the blog tonight when they were in the cafe showing off their stuff bu saying “There’s nobody behind me this time” or something like that?

Reactions: 1
Did Jess’ family contact Florida police? Was there any updates? Do the police know of the updates from other girls coming forward and reporting incidents? I definitely think they should look into informing the police again, as it’s clear they’re planning to travel back to the USA, and probably Florida.
They did I think. I'm sure her mum said Florida police were aware and looking into it, but I don't think there's been any updates. I think since she didn't meet up with him privately that they might not have been able to do anything.

Reactions: 1
They did I think. I'm sure her mum said Florida police were aware and looking into it, but I don't think there's been any updates. I think since she didn't meet up with him privately that they might not have been able to do anything.
It's a felony whether she met up
I think the problem is it's not heinous enough crime to chase for him in the UK...to extradite him would cost money etc so this has to balanced with is it worth it to be chased. I am sure it's common for people to break laws, misdemeanors and get away with it due to costs etc you have to realistic. This does not mean that Chris won't still be investigated for the felony. He would still be very much classed as 'wanted' or a person of interest so to speak. It would be worth investigating if he hit American soil as the police, with Jess making contact would also have all the receipts! It's not a 'maybe' case it's bloody obvious from her posts what he was insinuating...to a child

Reactions: 8
Social blade shows an increase in views today but when you look at the last 4 days viewing figures on YT, they're dire. Just doesn't add up so they must be buying views again!

Right here we go, I don't really like going on about the kids too much as it's not necessarily their fault, but some things I noticed.

Firstly, when Esme first wanted roller blades instead of roller skates Sarah said in that vlog that Esme already had a helmet. This meant that they didn't buy her one for Christmas as she had an old one to use, not sure what happened to her old one, but I'm assuming it was too small. To me, on Christmas Day, if you knew one of her main presents were the set of roller blades I would have either, bought one for her then, or brought her old one and hid it so she could actually use them whilst they were away. Not thinking ahead meant that she wouldn't be able to spend time on her new gift straight away, even though it was a Christmas present.

Secondly, this has been brought up, but there's an additional thing I've noticed. Isabelle was clearly upset at the prospect of losing her work, and it's 100% understandable that she would be. With the amount of times that computer has crashed and lost her work (it wasn't the first time when it happened in the vlog) you'd think that perhaps they'd let her use Chris' Macbook or perhaps buy her a cheap laptop for Christmas as a main present (yesterday in the vlog Sarah said how the Xbox was being set up for 'them' and not just Isabelle).

Still discussing Isabelle's work, if you pause the video at 17:20 (I'll add a screenshot if I can), you can actually see that this work that's about 15 pages or so long is just repeated on one page (the same paragraph is there three times, not to mention the question should actually say "Elizabeth's" and not "Elizabeth". Also this wasn't the only example I found, probably a mistake, but not sure how it'd happen.

tT2Sig0.png

I did feel for Isabelle though, school until 4 then dance until God knows what time just to come home and do her homework! Did she actually eat? It was clear she didn't have the jacket potatoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Come on now, if we don’t think they’re super duper amazing and kiss their asses then we are all just jealous haters. Yep nothing about Sarah supporting her disgusting sleazy cheating husband or mentally and emotionally abusing her children. Nope couldn’t be that because that would be ludicrous!

Don’t forget all about the “agriculture” they’ll get to learn about
yes Disney has lots of agriculture Space mountain, Dumbo ride, It's a small world : lots of agriculture there...

Reactions: 3
@iloveinghamgossip software can go haywire when computer crashed so hence it might be why repeatition occured. Am sure Issy will check.

A minor spelling issue for a 13 year old is really nothing to worry about. Not everyone uses punctuation properly at times especially on computers but usually grammar and spelling check afterwards. Even adults don't use punctuation correctly. I know myself I tend to forget to use colons, semi colons here as it's only a forum and we are not policed by people. As long as it's legible who cares!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.