The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about the home schooling/travel schooling(as Sarah calls it)…. surely one of the huge benefits is that your day doesn’t need to be as structured as those in a school environment, you can learn from the real world, it should open up opportunities and learning experiences, enable you to follow an educational path of your own choosing…. yet the girls do tutor work with someone through a screen whilst sitting in a DPD van. They don’t seem to have any resources, manipulatives, displays of work in the van. The learning seems to stop when the tutor does, it doesn’t seem to continue throughout the rest of the day. It honestly seems to be such a sad, lonely way to learn.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought Sarah couldn’t wear masks because they made her pass out. Funny that’s just in the UK where people can easily get away with rules isn’t it. Soon manages it where she may get kicked out of the country if she doesn’t

Reactions: 46
I’m confused about the home schooling/travel schooling(as Sarah calls it)…. surely one of the huge benefits is that your day doesn’t need to be as structured as those in a school environment, you can learn from the real world, it should open up opportunities and learning experiences, enable you to follow an educational path of your own choosing…. yet the girls do tutor work with someone through a screen whilst sitting in a DPD van. They don’t seem to have any resources, manipulatives, displays of work in the van. The learning seems to stop when the tutor does, it doesn’t seem to continue throughout the rest of the day. It honestly seems to be such a sad, lonely way to learn.
Every time they say the girls were tutoring, I take it to mean… everyone’s just got out of bed and dressed. I do not believe they have tutors for more than an hour a day. In fact I think they probably have one session each a week. Also who’s teaching Isla? Or does she have a tutor now?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the tutor came about when the LA got in touch with them

Reactions: 16
It's not just about them not getting the vaccine, that's their choice. It's about them travelling around Europe going through back roads and sneaking in so as not to be questioned at the borders. It's about them blatantly lying about why they don't go to restaurants or attractions. They are not all sold out, they just aren't allowed in without the vaccine.
They are also taking a very young baby around Europe during a pandemic instead of getting her booster jags. Not to mention the unsafe and illegal seating situation. They have no regard for the safety of their children.
I dont understand why they dont give more consideration to the kids when travelling, they always make sure that they have seatbelts on etc but they are not bothered it the kids dont get belted into a safe seat especially the 2 youngest should definitely be in proper seats properly harnessed to the isofix point which you can see they are not if you look at the seating. The older girls are not safe as their seatbelts (which are not in use) are illegally mounted onto a piece of wood which could be very dangerous if in an accident the wood could work its way loose and harm the girls, but again they dont care as long as they are ok. Most other parents would put their children first and if they had to travel they would make sure the kids were in proper seating before they would consider where they would travel and in some cases if they are not travelling very far they would take another vehicle so they would ALL BE SAFE

Reactions: 21
Look, I can not stand the inghams and there is so much wrong with them. However having the covid vaccine is their choice!. I’ve had it because id loose my job if I didn’t, and I love my job.You can still catch and spread covid wether your vaccinated or not. I don’t agree with the comments over the vaccine. Also Sarah is not an anti vaxxer!, all the kids are vaccinated (not always on time, I’ll give you that). She’s anti covid vaccine and tbh so what? It’s their choice. I will criticise them however for not following rules and they should be using sanitizer, social distancing and wearing mask!!. None of us on here have developed the vaccine, and no one can say how the vaccine will affect people in 10years time, so let’s just move on!. Now let me go and vomit for sort of sticking up for them. 😂🤢🤮.

they can have/not have the vaccine. That’s their choice. It’s whatever.

But Sarah has actively sent links to misinformation to people asking about the vaccine so she’s not just not having it, she’s trying to encourage other people’s decisions with complete lies.

also vaccine side effects show up in months so any side effects are known as of now. We don’t have to wait 10 years to ‘know’

• Heart
If you don't want to get vaccinated for whatever personals reasons that is up to you, but I'm in agreement with the others that it's foolish and selfish behaviour to be un vaccinated while travelling around Europe, using loopholes to enter countries with strict restrictions and spreading germs to others who may be vulnerable and at risk. I was one of those people who really didn't want to get vaccinated but decided that if I wanted to travel in the future then to protect myself and others I should have the vaccine. These clowns are walking around acting like covid is long gone and I personally feel like they are anti vaxx conspiracy theorists due to comments Sarah has been caught saying on her personal social media.

• Haha

Yel

Can we leave the vaccine stuff for the vaccine thread in offtopic? I feel like we've done the same topic countless times on here and it's going round in circles

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Wow, thats really interesting, thanks. where did you get those? (Id love to see are earlier years available!)

Weird 2019 views were higher than 2020...i wonder is that views of all vlogs (from any year) during 2019 or views of videos released in 2019?

Just trying to figure out how their 2020 income went up when views went down.
Would the covid loans/grants count as income in their accounts and that is why it is appearing larger than usual? We're pretty sure they took the 30k loan at least which he spunked on the caravan aren't we?

Reactions: 19
I think that every time they visit a country and make it look tit and slag it off, they loose the subscribers that live there! that’s why the views go down the more they travel. They’ve lost all the viewers from Spain, Portugal, France and now Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Possibly due to the launch of tat and me.
If that was 2020, it could account for the increased income.
Ooooh yeah! I'd forgotten about the Alibaba resale shop! Mind you, that seems to be dying a death now, I guess because 1. Lazy can't be arsed anymore and 2. Anyone who has bought a wanket has seen the shite quality and never bought another one, plus who needs a million blankets anyway?

Reactions: 15
Onwards and upwards to Venice, I went there for my honeymoon so can't wait to see how awful they make it look. When they do leave it all behind and head back to Uk I'm absolutely certain they will follow the correct procedures and self isolate for the required 10 days.

Reactions: 13
Would the covid loans/grants count as income in their accounts and that is why it is appearing larger than usual? We're pretty sure they took the 30k loan at least which he spunked on the caravan aren't we?
He was boasting about the government money that he was getting as he took the 30k loan plus all the government grants and then proceeded to ask for furlow payments for his staff which is both of them, however if they got the self employment grant then how could they be entitled legally to get furlow payments you are either self employed or you are employed dont think you could be both or he could be putting in that other people (imaginary ) work for him.

Reactions: 10
Look, I can not stand the inghams and there is so much wrong with them. However having the covid vaccine is their choice!. I’ve had it because id loose my job if I didn’t, and I love my job.You can still catch and spread covid wether your vaccinated or not. I don’t agree with the comments over the vaccine. Also Sarah is not an anti vaxxer!, all the kids are vaccinated (not always on time, I’ll give you that). She’s anti covid vaccine and tbh so what? It’s their choice. I will criticise them however for not following rules and they should be using sanitizer, social distancing and wearing mask!!. None of us on here have developed the vaccine, and no one can say how the vaccine will affect people in 10years time, so let’s just move on!. Now let me go and vomit for sort of sticking up for them. 😂🤢🤮.
They jumped on the anti vax same as they did with going vege and being vanlifers.
just something they think in their tiny minds makes them feel superior

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They don't do any reasonable research on any country they go to , creeps,has watched other van lifers and see they have views etc but he has 5 kids and a elephant cruising around Europe on ikea and lidil at a time ,
All scruffy and unkempt excitement over a bloody flying tyga, nothing cutral at all
Such a shower of shite 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He was boasting about the government money that he was getting as he took the 30k loan plus all the government grants and then proceeded to ask for furlow payments for his staff which is both of them, however if they got the self employment grant then how could they be entitled legally to get furlow payments you are either self employed or you are employed dont think you could be both or he could be putting in that other people (imaginary ) work for him.
I mean if they got the grant (which I don’t agree YouTubers getting this) then the sensible thing is to put it into savings because YouTube is clearly not working for them. But I bet they have spent it already…. Let’s be honest they both have a spending addiction!! Lazy is on cheap tat and deals on stuff she really doesn’t need. And creepy on big extravagant things such as hot tub, caravan, and now the DPD van 🙈 all of these things they won’t use and just a waste of money.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.