The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title is brilliant, what a tit vlog yesterday, only time the kids showed excitement was towards flying tiger
It's actually concerning that children their ages are that excited about a shop they've visited numerous times before. It just goes to show how tit their lives are, and how little they have to be excited about.

Most kids their age wouldn't give a tit about the shop, unless they were going there to meet with friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
It's not just about them not getting the vaccine, that's their choice. It's about them travelling around Europe going through back roads and sneaking in so as not to be questioned at the borders. It's about them blatantly lying about why they don't go to restaurants or attractions. They are not all sold out, they just aren't allowed in without the vaccine.
They are also taking a very young baby around Europe during a pandemic instead of getting her booster jags. Not to mention the unsafe and illegal seating situation. They have no regard for the safety of their children.
The only thing I am disputing is people calling them anti vacce
It's not just about them not getting the vaccine, that's their choice. It's about them travelling around Europe going through back roads and sneaking in so as not to be questioned at the borders. It's about them blatantly lying about why they don't go to restaurants or attractions. They are not all sold out, they just aren't allowed in without the vaccine.
They are also taking a very young baby around Europe during a pandemic instead of getting her booster jags. Not to mention the unsafe and illegal seating situation. They have no regard for the safety of their children.
My post was disputing people calling them anti vaxxers. Ive not disputed the lack of respect, rule following, safety and hygiene. I’m simply saying they are not anti vaxxers and we should respect their choice not to have the jab. As you’ve pointed out there is plenty of other stuff we call pull them up on. Also they haven’t actually broken a law. It is up to the country/ countries to check people at the borders. If the inghams are driving to unmanned border crossings, which they probably are there isnt really anything legally wrong with that. If they were caught they would be asked what they are doing, where they are going and knowing the inghams they will say it’s work. Because it’s unessential work they would be asked to leave the country and at the worst be fined. There’s a lot of loop holes when it comes to border crossing so unless they’ve actually broken a law not much can be done.

I agree, I just can't understand why they are visiting countries where they are unable to easily access anything there, and don't want to test either to be able to do things. When at home they could be doing whatever they want. I have been vaccinated so would be able to get in places, but don't want to because I don't agree with it and am not willing to spend money to go on holiday and be in a situation I'm not comfortable with. It seems pointless for them to go to a country and do nothing because of this especially when the alternative is other places or even stay at home and have no restrictions.
Totally agree.

Last edited:
So they were in Florence last Wednesday, probably arrived in the outskirts of Venice last Thursday early evening. You know how long it takes to get everyone up and ready for the day and the girls tutoring lessons. It's just under a 3 hour drive but with all the stopping to feed Meals and let Jason stretch his legs it'll probably take them 5 hours.

I can only hope & pray that due to the floods in Venice, they stay in their campsite/park4night and will have left it by Friday!!!

BUT on another note - Guess who started to follow an Insta page very very late on Saturday night? One Mr Twatman started to follow 'hereswitzerland' (here Swiss beautie countryside and something of the cities).

So many questions Tattlers:

Are they checking out our prison?
Do we need to start packing?
How will we know each other?
Will wankets be standard prison wear? (I don't mind which one I have so if anyone has a preference and I have it, I don't mind swapping)
Will we be given tat&me blankets?
Will we be given those nursing arm things for pillows? (note she hasn't been using any)
Will we be given those Ifam backpacks they had on sale over halloween weekend so people think we're all Ifam?
When will we know pcgmail are rounding us up?

One thing I know for sure is I'm heading to my local Ikea to stock up orange diam bars in case I can't get any orange twirls (purely bribery purposes only).
We will know each other if we walk around saying the prison is stoooning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird they claim to be scared of needles yet creepy and lazy both have tattoos
i have loads of tattoos but don’t like having blood taken/vaccinations cos it goes ‘in’ my vein/muscle not just my skin. Freaks me out for some reason.

BUT guess what? I get on with it and do it because I’m a grown adult and this is my health (and other peoples health) and that’s more important.

• Heart
I’m not here to argue with someone over a vaccine. I’ve had the jab. However there have been previous vaccines that have been recalled in the past. So I’m entitled to have doubts about the long term efficiency and safety. I’ve simply pointed out that Sarah isn’t a anti vaxxer and they are entitled to the freedom of choice regarding the vaccine.Bye!
I don’t think anyone is here to argue with you! It is a choice to want the vaccine. BUT they are going the wrong way about how to travel carefully. They aren’t wearing masks only in shops. My issue here is that if they catch Covid which let’s be honest is more risky in cities due to population. Where on earth are they going to self isolate???? All 7 of them in that tiny van? It’s just not very smart!!!!

Reactions: 34
Absolutely agree on this one. Having the vaccine is choice, but be open about it and not sneaking around and lying to those who put food in your belly.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think anyone is here to argue with you! It is a choice to want the vaccine. BUT they are going the wrong way about how to travel carefully. They aren’t wearing masks only in shops. My issue here is that if they catch Covid which let’s be honest is more risky in cities due to population. Where on earth are they going to self isolate???? All 7 of them in that tiny van? It’s just not very smart!!!!
And they wouldn’t hesitate to use the hospitals in these countries.

They should have been open and honest at the start of their trip, people would respect them more.

A guy at my work went away a couple of weeks ago, armed with his little mask exemption card (that he's admitted he doesn’t actually need, he's just an arse.) He was most put out to discover that mask exemption isn't a thing in most places.

Have these idiots done the same? Not researched it, and assumed the covid rules were the same as they are in England? Or are they just that arrogant that they thought they could just ignore the rules because they're "famous"?

These clowns plan absolutely nothing. Their kids' education has zero structure, they're zigzagging aimlessly all over Europe, they're doing no attractions or restaurants because they're either apparently fully booked, or they're not prepared under covid regulations, and they don't seem to even know when they're coming home.

I'm a fairly laid-back person, but I I was dragging my family all over Europe I'd at least want a plan of where we were going and what attractions we'd like to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And they wouldn’t hesitate to use the hospitals in these countries.

They should have been open and honest at the start of their trip, people would respect them more.
Totally agree. My concern would be how would they cope if one of them caught COVID? Mind you their views would go up, so maybe there’s method in their madness 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Totally agree. My concern would be how would they cope if one of them caught COVID? Mind you their views would go up, so maybe there’s method in their madness 🤷‍♀️
Just my opinion but I don't think they'd tell the viewers if they caught it. I reckon they'd carry on as normal. I just can't see them isolating. The van is too small and they'd have even less content than they do now.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Don’t want to get vaccinated that’s up to them, but tell the truth about WHY you can’t do anything than constantly lie.

I would say their risk of catching it is higher with going to caravan parks, using all the shared showering facilities, shared toilets, shared laundry, shared dishwashing facilities. It would just take one of them to pick it up and they will all come down with it as no one can isolate from the others. Then to jump from country to country that requires testing and blatantly go out of their way to avoid it, their luck will eventually run out it always does.

Reactions: 43
Wow, thats really interesting, thanks. where did you get those? (Id love to see are earlier years available!)

Weird 2019 views were higher than 2020...i wonder is that views of all vlogs (from any year) during 2019 or views of videos released in 2019?

Just trying to figure out how their 2020 income went up when views went down.
Possibly due to the launch of tat and me.
If that was 2020, it could account for the increased income.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Up to date on vlogs again
#1 Isabelle reads all the time!- Last book I see her read was part 3 of ( The Hunger Games ) but in wrong order and took her till end of book to release she read them in wrong order
#2 Ikea for new mattress was flyed tipped? I know she said she put new one on top of old one but rules dont apply too Mr & Mrs Ingram lol
#3 Why was they not asked for COVID19 vaccine certificate before they left on ferry leaving England?
#4 They miss sleeping in the perv van that much they stoped at a villa 2-3 days
#5 Go all the way to Florence all that history and culture just to get excited about flying tiger to buy more tat

• Haha
I don’t give a toss who is vaccinated and who isn’t. I am, I‘m waiting for my booster. That’s the beauty of this country we have freedom of choice. My particular problem with the Inghams is the lies. They places they want to go to aren’t booked up, they can’t go in because they’re not vaccinate. Just be honest, lies always catch up with you in the end.

This isn’t a safe trip either. They don’t social distance, they’re not washing their hands and they pick up and touch everything in the shops that they visit. If they catch Covid it’s going to be a catastrophe. Sarah is obese. We all know it affects obese people more harshly. How is she going to get better? Is she going to lie in that winch bed while Creepy tries to get them back to the U.K. or is he going to find a park for the night spot outside a hospital for weeks on end. I very much doubt they’ve paid out for travel insurance that covers coivd either.

They seem to think that it’s gone. Or that it was never here and that grips my tit tbh. My son has worked his bollocks off on the NHS frontline through this pandemic. He worked so hard he earned a promotion to Charge Nurse at the age of 24. He’s seen things that will haunt him for the rest of his life. I’ve lost count of the nights he phoned me at 2am in tears. People like the Inghams and the wierdos in that travel group are so thick and could do with spending a couple of hours peering through the glass into ICU.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t give a toss who is vaccinated and who isn’t. I am, I‘m waiting for my booster. That’s the beauty of this country we have freedom of choice. My particular problem with the Inghams is the lies. They places they want to go to aren’t booked up, they can’t go in because they’re not vaccinate. Just be honest, lies always catch up with you in the end.

This isn’t a safe trip either. They don’t social distance, they’re not washing their hands and they pick up and touch everything in the shops that they visit. If they catch Covid it’s going to be a catastrophe. Sarah is obese. We all know it affects obese people more harshly. How is she going to get better? Is she going to lie in that winch bed while Creepy tries to get them back to the U.K. or is he going to find a park for the night spot outside a hospital for weeks on end. I very much doubt they’ve paid out for travel insurance that covers coivd either.

They seem to think that it’s gone. Or that it was never here and that grips my tit tbh. My son has worked his bollocks off on the NHS frontline through this pandemic. He worked so hard he earned a promotion to Charge Nurse at the age of 24. He’s seen things that will haunt him for the rest of his life. I’ve lost count of the nights he phoned me at 2am in tears. People like the Inghams and the wierdos in that travel group are so thick and could do with spending a couple of hours peering through the glass into ICU.
Problem with that is she would have to do a PCR test before returning to the uk as they aren’t vaccinated 🤣🤣 so they will still be stuck in the van! Sounds awful but I actually hope one of them catches it just to see what they actually do and tit themselves that they have to isolate in that van all 7 of them. Least they will have a mountain of chocolate bars to eat 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So they were in Florence last Wednesday, probably arrived in the outskirts of Venice last Thursday early evening. You know how long it takes to get everyone up and ready for the day and the girls tutoring lessons. It's just under a 3 hour drive but with all the stopping to feed Meals and let Jason stretch his legs it'll probably take them 5 hours.

I can only hope & pray that due to the floods in Venice, they stay in their campsite/park4night and will have left it by Friday!!!

BUT on another note - Guess who started to follow an Insta page very very late on Saturday night? One Mr Twatman started to follow 'hereswitzerland' (here Swiss beautie countryside and something of the cities).

So many questions Tattlers:

Are they checking out our prison?
Do we need to start packing?
How will we know each other?
Will wankets be standard prison wear? (I don't mind which one I have so if anyone has a preference and I have it, I don't mind swapping)
Will we be given tat&me blankets?
Will we be given those nursing arm things for pillows? (note she hasn't been using any)
Will we be given those Ifam backpacks they had on sale over halloween weekend so people think we're all Ifam?
When will we know pcgmail are rounding us up?

One thing I know for sure is I'm heading to my local Ikea to stock up orange diam bars in case I can't get any orange twirls (purely bribery purposes only).
Just bring wine ,i`ll bring the orange twirls/diams ,they`re everywhere down here 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A guy at my work went away a couple of weeks ago, armed with his little mask exemption card (that he's admitted he doesn’t actually need, he's just an arse.) He was most put out to discover that mask exemption isn't a thing in most places.

Have these idiots done the same? Not researched it, and assumed the covid rules were the same as they are in England? Or are they just that arrogant that they thought they could just ignore the rules because they're "famous"?

These clowns plan absolutely nothing. Their kids' education has zero structure, they're zigzagging aimlessly all over Europe, they're doing no attractions or restaurants because they're either apparently fully booked, or they're not prepared under covid regulations, and they don't seem to even know when they're coming home.

I'm a fairly laid-back person, but I I was dragging my family all over Europe I'd at least want a plan of where we were going and what attractions we'd like to see.
Well they call every currency pounds 😂😂, so they probably think it’s the same rules across the board.

• Haha
29F9570B-7E6C-4D64-93F0-EB2D2EBC95E8.png
“Pizza Napolini”. Sarah even did a double take to check she was saying the name of the restaurant correctly and still called it “pizza Napolini.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Agree with this. I respect anybodies choice to get the vaccine or not. I personally have chosen not to get it, but people will still call me an antivaxxer and that I'm scared of needles (despite going through ivf 3 times and injecting myself over 50 times😁) BUT I am still responsible with wearing a mask, keeping a distance, Regular testing as I work with the public etc. If they have chosen not to have it, fine, but they need to take some responsibility as they travel from country to country, especially as they seem to lack basic hygiene and think masks are to be worn around the chin.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.