The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle is 16 and two months old today. She is now the exact same age that Jess was when Creepy asked her to get naked with him in a pool, whilst their families were sleeping nearby. I'm sure that Lazy will be fine with any 33 year old man messaging Isabelle tonight and inviting her to do the same in that lovely villa pool....

Hmm.. Halloween. Let's take the opportunity to have another look at what Creepy appeared to send to a 17 year old fan on Halloween in 2017 when they were both at Disneyland. Not content to ask just Jess to skinny dip that holiday, he alledgedly targeted this girl too.
Ewwwwww why would anyone get giddy at the thought of him getting naked? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
So are we not seeing them visit any of Pisa?. Or will tomorrows vlog jump back the few days they said they had booked in to the campsite for?

Reactions: 20
The LEA are surely going to pick them up for the isolation. There was a article in the news recently where the LEA had decided a boy needed to go back to school because he was isolated. The mum ran away and they were searching for them both
Oh I do hope so for the girls sake!

Reactions: 14
My mum always put big bags on us and a bit of face paint but I refused to join in with the bin bag wearing by the time I was about Isla’s age never mind 16
My mum did to but we weren’t isolated

Reactions: 7
Only he gets giddy at the thought if him getting naked.
That’s ‘Chris DeLonge’ talking. Real-life Creepy wears a t-shirt and woolly hat to swim in, due to serious and debilitating issues around his body, and badly-receded hairline. They’re two completely opposite people.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sassybell has spent nearly half her life being filmed yet you'd think she'd never seen a camera before as she is so nervous. It's quite weird.

Reactions: 35
Sorry but that thumbnail of Isla looks like she has gotten a massiv beating.
So she "bought" costume for a baby and a toddler so she could do some commercial for small businesses. but bin bags is good enough for the girls that have given them paychecks for years

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Isabelle said something about Lazy saying she put a bin bag over her head when she was little, I bet she didn't when she was 16.

Reactions: 26
So they are not actually in Rome but an hour out of Rome, and no it didn’t take HOURS to find Lazy. Why did they not stay in Rome rather than an hour away, are they just going to drive past the Colosseum and say they’ve done it!
View attachment 843270
Cheers for that.

Love how the Inghams love a motorway. I had hoped they'd travelled from Pisa along the coast road but hey ho the 'worlds greatest travellers/vanlifers know best!!' - show nothing of interest for anyone only the little ICULT.

It looked like they had only checked in on Sunday considering the kids appeared to have seen the pool for the first time at night. They stop renting it out on the 1st November so they've obviously scarped elsewhere.

Hope Chris didn't take advantage of the hosts welcome drinks of Limcello too much or maybe I do - new Prinny woo song anyone?

45 minute drive to Rome, can't wait to see the little Twatman drive in Rome and get parked!! Don't think we'll be seeing much except drive by pics. Must things you have to pay to get into.

Loved how supermum said they didn't have much choice of accommodation because they're such a big family! Sarah you have one more family member than me!!! You're not the bloody Radfords. Plenty of choice but as per usual you have to go CHEAP!!! Approx £122 per NIGHT!! Dirt cheap!!!!

As for Halloween - why bother to take a 2 minute walk to a pool?

Why embarrass Izzy? Why not suggest she helps her little sisters do their makeup - although to be fair they didn't need her help. That girl (wearing her blue jumper again) needs help.

Oh just to add I don't think I was far wrong with last nights prediction of sugar, sugar, carbs and more sugar. Just can't confirm the tomato based sauce with the pasta.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What the heck was that vlog. Sarah is a cruel harsh resentful women. The way she had a go at Emse for saying the broken plant pot was fine. The way she is resentful towards her own mother for making them big bags for Halloween. She is livid and the only reason I can think of is that she realises they are fucked and can't afford the house anymore. Isabelle has been institutionalised. What other 16 year old agree to wear a bin bag for Halloween. Why didn't she pack or buy Halloween costumes I don't get it their channel is already doing awfully. The mind baffles.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Isabelle is 16 and two months old today. She is now the exact same age that Jess was when Creepy asked her to get naked with him in a pool, whilst their families were sleeping nearby. I'm sure that Lazy will be fine with any 33 year old man messaging Isabelle tonight and inviting her to do the same in that lovely villa pool....

Hmm.. Halloween. Let's take the opportunity to have another look at what Creepy appeared to send to a 17 year old fan on Halloween in 2017 when they were both at Disneyland. Not content to ask just Jess to skinny dip that holiday, he alledgedly targeted this girl too.
Every time I see those messages I feel sick in the stomach.
I feel for Jess and the other girls.
I feel for those girls mothers.
I, as a mother to 2 girls don't know how I'd feel!! (yes I do but for legal reasons I can't say)
If it was 'Joe Blogg', I'd be 'gunning' for him and would understand it would take time with the police and probably not a lot could be done.
If it was a 'well known' Youtuber and the police done nothing!! I really don't want to say how'd I feel. Especially when the same predator (allegedly) is free to roam other young girls social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well that was the most crappy Halloween I’ve ever seen. Imagine walking your kids around in the dark of someone’s property with the kids screaming and screeching. They have no respect for anything or anyone.

yes Sarah you are right you don’t need to spend a lot for a good Halloween. You should of traded the amount you spent on sweeties and spent it elsewhere, for heavens sake no one needs that much crap daily.I’m sure you could of found a pumpkin to carve and some Halloween crafts and baking kits and actually made a full day of it.
The girls making their own costumes was fine, I’ll give you credit for that but at 16 you wouldn’t of been able to get me to sit and watch a movie never mind dressing up in a bin bag. Poor Isabelle. Also Isabelle put those teeth in upside down 🤦🏻‍♀️. What a disaster!. GO HOME!

Reactions: 39
I would like to point out that the plant pot that Esme broke in the rented accommodation was indeed a plant pot from the little house of horrors that they live in - it was seen in several clips - interested to know though was it a real plant or another plastic one.

Reactions: 24
See, after enduring the van and cramped conditions I would have thought a nice nutritious home cooked meal would have been a real treat.

Anyway silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the heck was that vlog. Sarah is a cruel harsh resentful women. The way she had a go at Emse for saying the broken plant pot was fine. The way she is resentful towards her own mother for making them big bags for Halloween. She is livid and the only reason I can think of is that she realises they are fucked and can't afford the house anymore. Isabelle has been institutionalised. What other 16 year old agree to wear a bin bag for Halloween. Why didn't she pack or buy Halloween costumes I don't get it their channel is already doing awfully. The mind baffles.
They spent 60 quid on absolute rubbish in a jumped up pound shop in Barcelona. "Fill them little baskets babes and you can have whatever fits in" Remember?

Surely they could have made the "competition" that they were given 20 quid each to buy things they could use to make costumes. They could have shown all the bits they bought that night then made the costumes on the road off camera - which would given them something to do at least - and had the big reveal of the finished products for the Halloween vlog.

They have no ideas at all and certainly not capable of thinking a week or two ahead though so yes, that was out of the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I know we say it every trip, but this one shows how far they have fallen for sure.

They all look absolutely filthy and unhealthy.

When I’m Rome.. eh? This is the content they come up with. What a joke!

I must admit , with Esmes costume, she really is good at crafts and can tell she is quite artistic and has a good eye for detail. I reckon she could go far in life with this.
I agree and am in awe of Esme’s art work due to having no artistic flare whatsoever. The only thing I will ever be able to draw is my pension

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s still been no mention of why the comments are turned off. Usually if you go in the previous vlog, there will be ifam asking why the comments are off, but there’s nothing.. it’s weirdly quiet. Are the Inghams deleting anyone who asks why?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.