The Ingham Family #198 Vlogs are a Pisa crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids just had an isolated Halloween time, with not one other person around them, shame on you Sarah.
The LEA are surely going to pick them up for the isolation. There was a article in the news recently where the LEA had decided a boy needed to go back to school because he was isolated. The mum ran away and they were searching for them both

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My mum always put big bags on us and a bit of face paint but I refused to join in with the bin bag wearing by the time I was about Isla’s age never mind 16

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have second hand embarrassment watching that vlog. No wonder the comments are turned off. They know the comments would be negative.

I hope they've got some savings to fall back on while they search for real jobs, because their channel is not sustainable at all. They cannot rely on YouTube for the rest of their lives, not with views like that. And the Tat and Me tit is not going to be enough to pay their mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Did they celebrate Halloween early or are they blogging just two days behind now?

Reactions: 13
Them binbags are also the cheapest flimsiest ones. bleeping tight arses

My mum always put big bags on us and a bit of face paint but I refused to join in with the bin bag wearing by the time I was about Isla’s age never mind 16
Back in the 70s/early 80s it was the done thing

Reactions: 32
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - WE MOVED OUT OF OUR VAN!!

It's Halloween and the Inghams have checked into an apartment in Rome. All you can hear are birds and it's stunning. The wide angle lens is on so it's not picking up the view Lazy can see. Isabelle came out to join Lazy and some dogs barking made her jump. The most adorable Italian couple own the apartment and the wife makes Italian meals for guests, although today is Sunday and she doesn't work Sundays. You walk through a cute garden to the swimming pool, which Lazy finds out isn't heated. They're due a couple of rainy days so they checked into the apartment. They were limited with availability due to the size of the family. Lazy and Isabelle are off to get the Halloween out of the van and then they're going to make brunch. Last Halloween they were in Spain and they made and egg mushroom thing and a pastry thing so Lazy is recreating it.

They've just had a disaster and broken a plant pot. Esme blamed the wind and window. Lazy tells Jace to move back. Creepy is laying on the bed with Mila watching a video on his phone. Time lapse of Lazy making lunch. She asks Jace if he can stop eating all the tomatoes but he says no. Creepy cracks an egg. Isla says the meal looks amazing.

Jace is still in his pyjamas because it's Halloween. The girls are sat at the table. They have no Halloween costumes but when Lazy was younger her mum gave her a back bag to put on. As they can't afford Halloween costumes this year due to ll the money being spent on cleaning products, this is the solution they're going with. Lazy got the girls a pair of scissors each. The girls have been making potions. Lazy says they have an hour to go and make something with a black bag and then they have to showcase them to her.

Isabelle might be 16 years old but she still looks under beds in hotels in case something is under there. She's been brainstorming what she wanted to do. Lazy would cut a hole and put it over her head but Isabelle wants hers to be cool and special. Her first idea was to make it into a skirt. She hates the smell of bin bags because they remind her of sick because once when she was little her grandpa was looking after her and she threw up everywhere one night, so he gave her a bin bag to be sick in. Isabelle wants to make the bag like a backless top with a ribbon at the back. She's not the most creativey person so will rely on her makeup.

Esme got a big bag cut a hole in it, put her head through the hole and now has to work with it. What she thinks will work is if the makes a crop top and has a cape with some cut off for a head band.

Back to Isabelle. She's cutting into the bin bag and is embarrassed. She shows us her skirt. Esme then shows us her crop top and cape. She needs accessories. Isabelle changes into a crop top and is still embarrassed to wear the bin bag for Halloween. This is exactly what Lazy wants to do; embarrass and humiliate her own children in an attempt to make them look worse than she does. In reality Isabelle looks better in a bin bag than Lazy does on a normal day. Isabelle shows us her top and skirt. She adds a belt to it and tells us she's a zombie/barbie who it having to use what she can, and a vampire. Time lapse of Isabelle doing her makeup. No footage of the least favourite child Isla.

It's been an hour and Lazy tells us we're about to see the girls' Halloween costumes. She says they're ready for the first one and Jace comes running in screeching. She tells him to come and sit with her. Isla comes out with her face covered in black make up and with her bin bag turned into a skirt. Creepy says well done to "babe". Isabelle is next and she does a little dance and sings. She tells Lazy is was embarrassing but Lazy tells her it's worth it. I bet it is in her eyes. Run Isabelle, there's a better life for you out there. Your mother is toxic and does nothing but bring you down. Esme is last and is way over the top as usual. Lazy zooms in on the girls' faces. Jace seems to be trying to hide in the bedroom and then runs out saying he's a ghost. Time to Halloween the place up.

Halloween music plays. Sweets are poured into bowls and onto the table. Halloween pasta is for dinner and after dinner is spooky treats for Halloween movie nights. They were going to dress Jace up and put face paint on him but he screamed at Lazy that he didn't want to. They're going on a spooky walk with candles, Jace is carrying a tealight in a pumpkin.

Footage of the kids walking over to the pool. The owner told them they hire the place out for parties. Lazy tells Jace to be careful with his candle and to put it on the ground. She tells him there's no such thing as monsters. Monsters do exist actually and your husband is one. Isla's candle blows out. Lazy wishes it was a clear night so they could watch the stars. She asks Jace what day it is and he says "hoween". They're having a movie night with treats. Creepy holds Mila as she stares at a candle. Lazy says Jace loved fire and tells Isabelle not to hold it too close to her..

The girls and Jace had some Halloween stuff gifted by a business called Sweet Cheeks by Rachel on Instagram. The packages have been in the van since they set off. They're bags of sweet. Creepy ate the white chocolate bar. Lazy prompts the girls to say thank you. She asks Babe what they're going to watch and he says The Village on Disney. Funeral music plays to footage of the kids watching the film. A message saying 'Happy Halloween ifam' pops up onscreen.

End of vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Has Isla got fake teeth in when they show their handmade costumes? Genuine question I couldn’t see properly x
her mouth looks overcrowded.

notice izzy has blackheads on her nose.

get those kids home, bathed and back in school you trampy parents

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I know we say it every trip, but this one shows how far they have fallen for sure.

They all look absolutely filthy and unhealthy.

When I’m Rome.. eh? This is the content they come up with. What a joke!

I must admit , with Esmes costume, she really is good at crafts and can tell she is quite artistic and has a good eye for detail. I reckon she could go far in life with this.

Reactions: 35
I love Halloween! I’ve spent the last month doing so many spooky things. November 2nd and I’m over it.
The vlog should have been posted at the weekend.

Reactions: 29
🤣🤣🤣 Chris was barely in this vlog. He must be in trouble again. Also, comments off and they've got a really random apartment. Chris is definitely in the doghouse again and Lazy hates the van 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
No one must have slept well that night after the amount of sugar consumed whilst watching the film.
Don't understand why they’re not filming more of their surroundings being as they are travelling through different countries. Would make more interesting viewing. Instead we just see them, the van and some bushes.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So no comments on tonight’s vlog? Probably thought people would be saying “Halloween was two days ago” or “what happened to Pisa?”!! Talk about pointless...
Comments were on for half hour or so and they all seemed the usual gushing ‘ Love you so much ’ and ‘first’ sort of comments, so not sure why they suddenly turned them off

Reactions: 18
Comments were on for half hour or so and they all seemed the usual gushing ‘ Love you so much ’ and ‘first’ sort of comments, so not sure why they suddenly turned them off
Maybe they’re unable to monitor them for some reason?

Reactions: 15
Isabelle is 16 and two months old today. She is now the exact same age that Jess was when Creepy asked her to get naked with him in a pool, whilst their families were sleeping nearby. I'm sure that Lazy will be fine with any 33 year old man messaging Isabelle tonight and inviting her to do the same in that lovely villa pool....

Hmm.. Halloween. Let's take the opportunity to have another look at what Creepy appeared to send to a 17 year old fan on Halloween in 2017 when they were both at Disneyland. Not content to ask just Jess to skinny dip that holiday, he alledgedly targeted this girl too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
First there was Andrea Mckenzie, now there is Livia Purchase. Commenting on absolutely everything telling people to shut up, defending every little thing. Looked at her profile, she looks about 10

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Seriously? Giving a lit candle to a two year old? 🤦‍♀️
What, haven’t managed to drown one of the kids yet so changing tack? 😡

Sarah stopped herself just as she was about to say ‘we don’t have halloween costumes because there’s no point’
Kids love dressing up, Sarah, that’s ‘the point’

And my Jesus, Chris can’t hold carry a tune in a bucket by the sounds of him singing to Mila. Poor child.
Don’t forget he’s safety officer jace 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just flicked through the Halloween vlog. Really????? No wonder the comments are switched off because I think they would get slaughtered for that tit show. Isla was holding a lit candle in a glass jar, I burnt my finger on a candle jar when I blew out a candle the other day, the glass gets extremely hot so it's really sensible to give it to a 9 year old. And jaces bloody hair!!!!! Looks like it hasn't been combed ever! It's so matted it's ridiculous. According to livia purchase who's 10 and is very wise, your hair only needs cutting every 6 to 8 months????? I guess morons attract morons. I really hope these people get their comeuppance because they don't give a toss about their kids and one day something really awful is gonna happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.