Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky112

It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
It's also the way they hold her too, like she's a rag doll

I want to scoop her up and actually give her the support for her neck

• Heart
Reactions: 15

J'wept

Wouldn't it be great if they were to actually correct the lean in the Tower ? 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey Babe ??

• Haha

lorenxwashburn

Even if the children are in bed there's a good chance they'll hear it. The van is tiny, so whatever they watch the sound will travel. :(
Dont be silly the children can not hear anything over the precious WHITE NOISE MACHINE. At least this might cancel out the sound of Sarah and Chris trying for more children to neglect, as they must have been trying in the 'cara- van' last year. Absolutely disgusting. Those poor children must be absolutely scarred.

• Sad

Holol457

I see Esme had a life jacket on, but did'nt look like Isla did who was sharing the paddle board ? difficuly to see proper but Esmes you can see clearly
Maybe they've only got one life vest so have to share or should I say could only afford one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
Even when the girls are making Halloween costumes, Esme has a crop top and Isabelle a mini skirt!
How stupid was she getting Jace to carry that tealight! And what was the point of the walk round the campsite at nighttime! Pity the other people staying there, with them woohooing!
Agreed!Also ,if that slop in pic #1 was dinner...bleugh. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a shit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
I'm really sorry about that. It's very sad that you've lost your loving companion.

• Heart

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Well done to you both ,and ,congrats on your soon to arrive twins! ❤ ❤..My mum always says you can tell when people have worked hard for their money/homes etc ,because they look after them ,and take a pride in everything.The Inghams haven`t worked hard ,they just got lucky off the back of a Christmas video ,so spend as they go ,and don`t consider theirs or their childrens` futures.It`s pityful watching them clutch at straws as regards their dying channel.They`re in for one helluva shock when it does ,and there aren`t anymore spending sprees ,or flitting off in vans or cara vans.I`ve said before i couldn`t give a rats behind about Chris or Sarah ,they chose this life.It`s the kids ,especially the girls i feel for.They`ve experienced the good times ,and must be noticing how things have already changed so drastically.How are they going to cope when it`s gone completely?No money ,no holidays ,and nobody thinking they`re "famous".Sad.:(
thank you and it does make you appreciate things it worrys mes about there children because if we as strangers online can notice a total difference in those children with how little we see what is the whole difference all day every day.

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Has Lazy stopped posting in her FB fan group or have all our insiders been kicked out?
She comments on anything that is complimentarety/ass kissing to her. Someone found her ‘tonnel’ bit absolutely hilarious. She replied along the lines of she’d never seen anything like it.

Boy are they going to get an awakening it Italy 😏. There is so much to take in, so much to enjoy. You just know that they will totally fuck it up.

For those that haven’t been, do not take any attempt they make as showing anything remotely like how it is. Yes, I admit to having taken photos at Pisa - hard copies before cell phones, but no ‘pushing the tower ones.
I turned my camera to the angle of the tower so it looked like my then husband was defying gravity.
Somewhat disappointing as the tower was closed for vital support work, but out trip was to Isola d’Elba. Pisa was en route to the ferry port.
I’ve also flown into Pisa airport en route to Luca. Maybe one day I’ll get up the tower! I wonder if it’s closed due to Covid and not encouraging people to be in tight spaces… wouldn’t that be magnificent?! 🤪

• Heart

Kate1970

VIP Member
Even when the girls are making Halloween costumes, Esme has a crop top and Isabelle a mini skirt!
How stupid was she getting Jace to carry that tealight! And what was the point of the walk round the campsite at nighttime! Pity the other people staying there, with them woohooing!

Attachments

• Sad

LadyGarden

VIP Member
That would be good .The couple I worked for had a house abroad so maybe just traveling doesn't apply
Yes, I do believe owning property in the country where you stay makes a difference to residency status. I don't think the DPD van of nightmares counts as a 'residence' even if they claim to be living in it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14

JaeXYZ

Anyone figured out which vlog they have hidden?
I thought the hidden one was todays shit show in case of bad connections today. But the vlog is up and there is still one hiden.
Don't think it's one we've seen. Possibly the long awaited Q&A saved for a day they cba to upload?

Holol457

I saw that on the Welsh news. Absolutely tragic! 😥
Lazy and Creepy should be ashamed of themselves. The only time they'll learn is if something terrible happens to one of the kids in the water. It shouldn't take something drastic for parents to protect their own children. They're total idiots! 🤬
What I don't get is Esme and Isla had life vests on why did they take them off.Izzy and lazy didn't have one on full stop

Otterwise

VIP Member
On a side note, what is this woman droning about about? "man of the house" (not with those thighs and moobs) "work sooo hard" (are we watching the same person?). I nearly puked in my mouth at that sycophantic drivel. Pull yourself together, woman - you're too old
My goodness. I have no words.

Choosday

sarahinghamofficial
View attachment 834151
I mean ... she doesn't look happy in either picture 🤣
#autumn #baby5 #babygirl #babylove #babiesofinstagram #instatraveling #instadaily #instamood #instatravel #instatag #traveltheworld #travelphotography #photooftheday #photography #mummyanddaughter #autumnvibes

What’s they weird editing on her arms? 🤣🤣🤣 Atleast make it look bloody subtle

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I am far from being one to body shame and pick on a persons way of eating or what they eat etc.. but wtf, we’re all aware of the difference in body size over the past 9-12 months with this lot but Isabelles portion size is something I’d expect my husband to eat, there is no reason for her to eat half a bloody baguette to herself. Swap the baguette half baguette for a couple of slices of fresh baguette instead and add a side salad or veg and she wouldn’t need the huge portion of lasagna that is just so unhealthy. View attachment 835838View attachment 835840
That looks like 2 lasagnas 😱