The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt they were in Verona on that day just creepy including drone footage it’s likely their next stop after Pisa.

The comment on the vlog which someone saw them in Pisa was Thursday they were planning on staying 2 days to do some washing so the drone footage could be from yesterday. Probably on their way to Venice, on their whistle stop tour of bargain shops and the most obvious places to visit just say you’ve been but not actually doing anything when you get there.

Reactions: 17
What was the hilarious bit? And what did someone tell dad?

Reactions: 19
I reckon lazy has had covid at some point as she’s suffering from excessive hair loss. My hairdresser was telling me all about it and it’s apparently a major and brutal side effect.

Reactions: 16
Mila looks a lot like Chris hope she grows out of it. The girls washing up was another event that shows how far removed they are from the world and other children. I felt so bad for Isabelle. That girl is suffering having the nanny all the children do the washing up. Lazy should be doing that those girls needed a good shower and some clean clothes. All Sarah does is fuss over the babies. Isabelle I would hope will break free from these picks after this trip because she certainly looks as though she has had enough now.

Reactions: 31
Out of all the kids Mila looks like Creepy and his dad the most , poor wee thing. Its lovely seeing pictures of her on here and seeing she is filling out not like poor Jace who looked unwell at the same age.

Reactions: 21
Yes. Yes he did. And then 'OCD' Chris likes to go and get young girls to sleep with him without a condom on, as is his preference... I know what you did Chris, you little bitch
I wouldn’t let that filthy letch near me with 100 condoms on

Reactions: 36
Zero sympathy for her whatsoever. If we’ve seen the proof, she’s seen the proof
She can't 'see' the proof . Seeing the proof means it's all over and she's back in Seacroft with Katrina and Nanna. She's never going to 'see the proof' .

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Holy S&%T,

Does that mean Mamma and Pappa had ALONE TIME?

Reactions: 17
Is lazy pregnant? Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with the thread. I’ve just watch the last 2 vlogs and she looks huge.

Reactions: 9
I could absolutely see Sarah and Jane taking Chris's side and not believing Isabelle! Just like how they talked about Jess

Reactions: 19
I have to say I always thought Esme was the sporty outgoing good child but I have changed my mind. She is a brat and parents of the year need to acknowledge this and do something, hopefully it is not to late.

Reactions: 29
How the hell can Sarah say they aren’t dirty! They’re the dirtiest looking bunch of scrags I’ve ever seen!
And her with that limp lifeless hair always hanging around her face looks disgusting. There’s no shape or style to it. She looks like a fat cousin It

Reactions: 42
Only five people and no babies are allowed on the pedalo.
When you have read the word pedalo far too many times NOT relating to pedal powered floating craft and you have to keep rereading, focusing on, its a boat, they're talking about a boat.

Izzy giving us Chris' her opinion on UFOs with Lazy desperately trying to shut her up

Lastly, my baby is a week younger than Meelah and also breastfed, it pains me to hear him cry while I do something useful like make food for my other children, never-ending aimlessly waffle into a camera while he screams in the background because he's hungry and exhausted

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.