The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But these are not the actions of a "normal" family who have previously had authorities looking into their lives. If it were me, with a large YouTube channel which gives an every day insight into my life, I would not be videoing questionable activity of minors when perverts have been known to be watching (those time stamps?). There's plenty more to film that wouldn't have pervs flocking to the video and doing god knows what with it
Have they?, I’ve read the wiki and couldn’t see anything there. I’m not questioning you. I’d be surprised if they hadn’t. I’m just curious where that has been shared?

Reactions: 2
I want to see the van back door closed, as in a very rainy day, and them sat around this little table. Where will all their legs go?!
69106529-4693-4A19-B017-910F0F7179A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So vlog needs reporting…. Not declared as an AD for the dresses!!
Especially as chris states in the video ‘this is not a sponsored video’ whilst he might be implying it about something else hes still saying is asif the whole video isn’t

Reactions: 20
Jesus, look at the wires and hanging plugs 😳
D0C22B26-E0D1-418C-9242-44503524661C.png

This winch wire already looks frayed?
88324BA2-C04B-45D3-819E-36B705A14C89.jpeg

Jaces hair is now braided like a girls? Maybe boys do do this, I apologise in that case?
AC76D4D6-8A2C-49A7-8C55-1CFDD848743D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
From the screenshots it looks awful with all the overloaded plugs and wires everywhere. No wonder the inverter chose to take its own life rather than remain in the van.

Wow, there must be a generous 6 inch gap between those seats. Comfy (not).

On the plus side, Chris is finally stepping up as a husband and keeping Sarah company in the big-eye little-eye stakes.

1635274156169.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Please keep an eye on your two year old!!! He’s running off again
83327E65-CAB6-434E-A2E2-317D96E139B9.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Even if she’s just washing her hair, that’s a minor in a bikini washing herself down. Personally I wouldn’t post pictures or videos of my minor child online in a bikini anyway, but definitely not in that scenario.
She’s not a minor in Chris and Sarahs world though is she. Remember, 16 year olds are fair game apparently.

For anyone that doesn’t think sarah is just as bad as Chris, she is Isabelle’s mother and allowing these pictures, videos, titles to be used for views

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OH MY EYES!!!

I couldn’t watch further than the close ups of Lazy’s tits and her manky bra🤢
They’ve lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s not a minor in Chris and Sarahs world though is she. Remember, 16 year olds are fair game apparently.

For anyone that doesn’t think sarah is just as bad as Chris, she is Isabelle’s mother and allowing these pictures, videos, titles to be used for views
Not to the lea

Even at 16, if they're in their final school year, they still come under their remit.

Reactions: 11
Laughing at Sarah38 saying they never use the table at the rear, then cut to Chris saying girls do school work on the table in the rear, just confirms they don’t do school work

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Laughing at Sarah38 saying they never use the table at the rear, then cut to Chris saying girls do school work on the table in the rear, just confirms they don’t do school work
That was pretty entertaining (but depressing for the poor girls). You'd think after weeks of editing they'd catch obvious lies like that. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Absolutely not watching it ! I think they think by the look of the thumbnail that this is the one they can duck right off lol

Reactions: 16
How convenient that they managed to film a 43 minute Vlog yet avoided showing the two IsoFix points and the lapbelt on the seat where Isabelle sits. Anyone would think they’ve got something to hide.

That van is so dangerous. If they have accident the cushions where the children sit are going to fly off on impact and they’re going to be left hanging by their seatbelts. Not only that, they’re all going to be hit on the head by all that stuff in the overhead bit and on the shelves.

Wtaf is wrong with that pair of morons? Your children are supposed to be the most precious things on the planet. Why do they continue to put them in danger?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

you just know they 100% think that.
Not a minor in their eyes but they’ll still treat her the same as her sisters who are quite a few years younger than her. It’s no wonder she’s so immature at times. My 12 year old definitely is more mature than her and I don’t think that’s isabelles fault at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.