The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed Issabelle considers her mother an inspiration....shows what a toxic environment they are in.

Sarah is not a great role model; she doesn't encourage or cook her family well balanced nutritious meals but opts for takeaways instead, she has basically taught her daughters it's perfectly acceptable for a man to cheat on you MULTIPLE TIMES , she's taught her family it's absolutely ok to indulge in hobbies rather than making calm and considered decisions.

I really hope that young woman gets into college and starts slowly having a normal stable life.

Reactions: 49
I haven’t been on these threads for days because reading about them shopping, Jace screeching, shopping, Mila, shopping gets so boring

However, it seems as if I need to go back and read about the potential smack… oh dear
Be careful ,you may well fall into a puddle...oops i mean down a rabbit hole!

Reactions: 21
A gifted trip where they live on the streets?! Hardly!

And Sarah loves declaring gifted trips, it makes her feel important and famous (remember she tried to claim the Maldives trip was PR and the resort made her take the link down, lol!)

She's on the beg for a gifted trip to NYC (licherally never gonna happen) , I'd imagine this is their shit attempt at reminding people they are travel vloggers after 6 weeks worth of vlogs on mcdonalds and manky dirty kids in puddles.

Reactions: 45
So seeing Isla measuring herself for a ride, shows she is under 135cm and needs a car/booster seat in the car/van

Reactions: 67
So seeing Isla measuring herself for a ride, shows she is under 135cm and needs a car/booster seat in the car/van
The worst bit is that Sarah was saying she has no idea if she would be over 130cm, yet has been out of a car seat for years! So she thought herself that she might not even be much above 120cm, but didn't bother to use a car seat for all this time. You can see how the seat belt cuts across her neck in the van that it isn't safe.

Reactions: 46
Thats very true! Once back in the uk they need reporting, dont we have his reg details for thier main car?

Reactions: 34
Esmè - “daddy! you can’t let mummy down!”

I wouldn’t worry sweetheart, he’s been letting your mum down their entire relationship and marriage

Reactions: 105
I was talking about this with my husband last week when I had my first kids I was a new mum and yes you had a hv but pretty much on your own now with covid it's even worse my son is 6 months and apart from the first home visit seen no1 of course I've had kids but others haven't was a young girl in the hospital with me who had no idea etc and another couple who I actually reported to staff as dad was drinking and mum kept leaving baby to smoke ignored it in the night and shouted at it etc Yes we can talk about what we see with the minghams but what about behind close doors before kids are at school or taken out in this instance who's actually there to protect the kids? They could go years before any issue is indicated Sadly too many kids slip through the net needs to be more guidelines and protection and something in place to protect all kids from birth etc Peoplemay think the ingham kids have a great life with large house and holidays but that seems to just ba a blanket for a much bigger issue The kids are abused one way or another

They are vest mates with the hospital they arrange appointments around the inghams not the other way round also the hv moved so could carry on being with them so wouldn't surprise me she travels out to them for them

Loving the thread title……I wonder when we’ll be graced with the q&a vlog that was meant to be up a couple of weeks ago
They have filmed 2 now and not seen either

Reactions: 22
I love that there are people who make sure that what he did is never forgotten. I hope he reads every comment like that

Reactions: 86
Take a shot every time they say bloody belly belly. Hint-you’ll be absolutely smashed

Reactions: 42
The way the vlog was filmed, it must have been the most boring time for isla and jace. Hope that in tomorrows vlog they head the other way round the park and find the rides they can all do.
Also feel for babysitter isabelle waiting with the younger 3 what looked like most of the day.

Reactions: 28
Jace wearing a jumper saying Be kind to our planet is just pure irony.....they are all so kind with their primark hauls and unnecessary driving

Reactions: 66
Isabelle looks so down and fed up now, I feel quite sorry for her.
She just doesn't seem her usual self I'm today's Blog

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.