The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know creepy’s definitely not up till 4am making new thumbnails …

View attachment 831601
They are taking the mick, thinking they can get away with this for much longer, it's just pure laziness. This is supposed to be their job, and basically, they just can't be bothered, but won't admit it. It's taking their fans, who for what ever reasons, don't know any better, for granted, and conning them. Awful in every way.

Reactions: 20
I’m biased anyway when it comes to Jace’s hair. I 100% understand the concerns about the cleanliness of it, and the fact it doesn’t seem to be brushed ever, but the occasional comment about it being long makes me feel like we’ve regressed as a society again lol.

we got comments about my sons hair when he was younger but now he’s12 and still has long hair but the comments are few and far between and only come from people 50+.
Like I said I am biased though. This was my son at Jace’s age 🤣

View attachment 831085
Me too my little guy has beautiful long hair we are constantly getting comments about it he's 4 and loves it he has no interest in getting it cut its annoying how many adults upset him by telling him he needs to get it all cut off
inCollage_20211027_182543530.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Slowlywilding on insta.
a couple and their 3 year old living/travelling in a converted sprinter.
Real vegans

Reactions: 9
Me too my little guy has beautiful long hair we are constantly getting comments about it he's 4 and loves it he has no interest in getting it cut its annoying how many adults upset him by telling him he needs to get it all cut off View attachment 831749

OH MY GOODNESS THOSE BEAUTIFUL CURLS!!
No wonder he doesn't want to cut his hair, good for him!!! Long hair for boys should be normalised just as short hair for girls 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my just look at their unclean hair 😞View attachment 831662

So he says they are emptying the toilet at the campsite, is that allowed? serious question because I haven’t a clue?
Yes if the campsite has an elsan point then they can empty the porta potty

Sarah telling us chris never takes his socks off

Like we didnt already know that 🤣

Did the vlog title say wildcamping when it went up? It doesnt now but i swear it did.

They stayed at a campsite.
Yes it did 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.