The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no prude but please tell me why did we have to have a full explanation of what happens at night on the strip in Benidorm and also why would anybody walk down there with five children that time a night.I can think of better places to walk with children at night

Reactions: 60
I used to live in Spain, and do you know what I find really baffling about this "Vanlife"? The fact they have the freedom to drive all over Spain and visit amazing historical sites, old Spanish towns and villages, taste authentic Spanish food, and really get a sense of real Spanish living. Not to mention they could educate their children on Spanish history.

But no, the Minghams spend their days showing everyone swimming pools at resorts, towels on bushes, the Benidorm strip and a few beaches, and eating curries and pies.

They are every Spaniards worst bleeping nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
He'll be happily off in his 'Ibis on wheels' to film in Manchester, Sheffield or wherever the latest victim of his grooming lives. He isn't skating all day Lazy. Wish that someone could just stop him. And I wish that his wife would just care more about what her husband gets up to behind her back.
If my boyfriend (Who is 23, not a dad of 5) told me he was going to video himself skating... i think that would be end game, goodnight, see you never, bye

• Haha
Reactions: 67
He'll be happily off in his 'Ibis on wheels' to film in Manchester, Sheffield or wherever the latest victim of his grooming lives. He isn't skating all day Lazy. Wish that someone could just stop him. And I wish that his wife would just care more about what her husband gets up to behind her back.
How does she believe he skates so much after that disaster of a video on his skating channel

full feature? Five minutes of repeated footage?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh PLEASE let this come true! I need another tit Creepy on his roller skates "movie" :ROFLMAO: I reckon I was responsible for at least 80% of the views for his last masterpiece. I couldn't stop watching and laughing. That fat duck on his roller skates doing his only trick is just bleeping so outstandingly cringey and hilarious all at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 63
How does she believe he skates so much after that disaster of a video on his skating channel

full feature? Five minutes of repeated footage?
For me it’s how does she even believe he skates. After he was using that as a cover story to “allegedly” sleep with teenagers in an Ibis.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For me it’s how does she even believe he skates. After he was using that as a cover story to “allegedly” sleep with teenagers in an Ibis.
She doesn’t believe any of it surely. As long as he’s cleaning and getting her up the duff so she can sit and breastfeed and not get a job for a year she’s happy

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She doesn’t believe any of it surely. As long as he’s cleaning and getting her up the duff so she can sit and breastfeed and not get a job for a year she’s happy
Thing is, I think that she really does believe it. I really think that she believes him when he tells her that all the girls and women that have come forward are people struggling with their mental health and have made it all up 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Why on earth do they never try different food? I went to Spain for the first time when I was about 9 or 10 and the main thing I remember was this incredible pasta dish in the hotel restaurant that I had nearly every night and that my mum replicated when we got home and STILL makes 20 years later. Right ok pasta isn’t very Spanish either but it was more of a Spanish pasta dish than an Italian one and it was delicious! I wouldn’t have eaten it at home so it was something new to me.

It’s all very well having a little bit of “comfort home food” when you’re away (I worked in a British pub in the US for a year and we got a lot of guests from the UK) but that just looks cheap and they eat stuff like that all the time.

If my boyfriend (Who is 23, not a dad of 5) told me he was going to video himself skating... i think that would be end game, goodnight, see you never, bye
My boyfriend is 35 and frequently videos himself snowboarding by himself and with his friends 😂 he is actually good at it though and has more than one trick unlike Creepy…

Reactions: 24
Esma looked like she was struggling to walk in lazy flip flops! Benidorm is not short of shops could have at least got her a pair that fitted!

Reactions: 39
Great to read Chris is still the animal loving vegetarian that would be repulsed by eating an animal but prepared to blow a roosters head off, can’t understand why the RSPCA haven’t signed him up to be an ambassador…
Allegedly not the first time he's thought about blowing a cock's head if the rumours are true

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why are all these #vanlife, home educational friends they always meet named after all Esmas dolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thing is, I think that she really does believe it. I really think that she believes him when he tells her that all the girls and women that have come forward are people struggling with their mental health and have made it all up 🙄
No because she already admitted in a text to granny Jane.

And sone one mentioned in the other thread izzy was like 13-14 ... my daughter turns 14 in two weeks and she's miles ahead of izzy .... shes having a meal with friends no parents in sight then cinema then sleepover for her and 4 friends .... izzys more like 10

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No one is that stupid. Even sarah Ingham

Reactions: 14
Oh I look forward to see theese Clips again
1634249455914.png

1634249380309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No because she already admitted in a text to granny Jane.

And sone one mentioned in the other thread izzy was like 13-14 ... my daughter turns 14 in two weeks and she's miles ahead of izzy .... shes having a meal with friends no parents in sight then cinema then sleepover for her and 4 friends .... izzys more like 10
OK yes, she believes that he slept with Hayley. But I don't believe that she believes that any of the other girls/women are telling the truth. But she will, one day.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.