The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those first five minutes are a good insight into the conversations that must go on day after day in that van. I love knowing that the perverted little gnome sits there 'pulling teeth' as he edits his useless vlogs at 2am knowing the views are tumbling and people are fed up. They are so, so stupid to air their frustrations that are all of their own making. Living their best life! :m :m
That's why he left footage on when couldn't hear need to keep the length up 🤬

Reactions: 11
Why does Isabelle alway butt in every time anyone (usually Creepy) speaks and gives her unwanted opinion which will often be what Lazy has just said.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
May just be more also but how they hold Jace on the water slide scares me I've seen accidents like that happen as his leg goes under them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are moaning about people commenting how boring there vlogs are but yet still make the same content. Surely you will mix it up after the comments? They think it’s just ‘trolls’ moaning but it’s defo not! They generally think people just want to see pools every day!!!

Reactions: 36
I'm sure when they were at home Chris was complaining that it was difficult to vlog anything at home, it was boring, and they blamed lockdowns for not having holidays for something fun to vlog.

Now the views are even worse on holiday, they are claiming it's too difficult to vlog on holiday too and it's boring.

I think we can agree that they are indeed boring both at home and on holiday so maybe the solution is to just not bother vlogging at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
That pool they are in does look nice to be fair, but surely the type of people who would go in it would be the type to want to relax in peace and quiet not have the family from hell shouting and screaming.

Reactions: 28
Sorry Chris, it is boring, even though you are supposed to be living the high life compared to us working to pay our way. I won’t be watching unless the van breaks down. Skipped most of it as wasn’t going to watch nearly half an hour.

They obviously couldn’t give a monkeys about the people watching whether they are fans or not, the arrogance is overwhelming.

Reactions: 35
Creepy getting cocky also we are in Spain the feds can't do anything to me! They really need to stop blogging its there job and have lots of opportunities because of it yet the moan and witch! Get a real job! Although that vlog was the 3 bitchy Creepy being his normal self and Esma doing them dances all the time then throw in Mila and clever boi Even in the fake Maldives as Creepy called it could have made a more interesting vlog but they just ruining everything

Reactions: 26
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.
Exactly, I'm not trying to make any money out of living my daily life so no one cares how boring it is. If choosing to do something for an actual job then they do need to consider what content people might actually want to watch. It won't change my income if some people think I'm boring, it will change theirs!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone talk to their younger children/grandchildren in that horrible monotone voice?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That pool they are in does look nice to be fair, but surely the type of people who would go in it would be the type to want to relax in peace and quiet not have the family from hell shouting and screaming.
Maybe that’s why no one else was around the pool. The Ingrams are the customers that every campsite/holiday park hates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe that’s why no one else was around the pool. The Ingrams are the customers that every campsite/holiday park hates.
They are so loud,what an obnoxious gang they are ,loud mouthed ,feral and with no regard for anyone else ,selfish dirty bastards the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Isabelle acts weird with Chris, not like a father with a daughter, she is quite flirty with him. It irks me something feels off. Or I am imagining this? Jace is the only one of any entertainment. Think how much fun the girls would have if they had other kids to mix with.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.