Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Tattlers I've (sorry Iv) just realised something.

Our Sarah/Sharon actually IS loving van life!!!

She wakes up in the morning laying on her big size bed:
Twatman winches her down:
She has a choice of sofas (ok seating areas):
She can walk outside and sit on a camp chair.

The poor petal no longer has to walk about Pylon Palace looking for a sofa, she's taken all of 10 steps!!

This is a win win for Princess Delonge.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What has happened to Jace’s travel sickness on this trip? Thought it was so bad Esme didn’t want to be in the car with him yet now she happily sits cramped next to him for hours on end

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Pennyviolet

82223DB8-E44B-4E5E-9479-D6FF1684E804.png

I honestly can’t cope with the actual state of this! Looks like a massive granny bra over her top 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

LadyGarden

VIP Member
They know that when Youtube goes, everything goes because their other businesses are built off the back of their YT channel.

Who is going to buy Ingham family merch or Baby and Me items if they no longer have a Youtube channel? Everything they sell is low quality and overpriced, it's only bought by the Ifam because nobody else in their right minds would pay good money for that shite.

They could have apologised for the vlogs being a tad boring and said it's hard to make day to day life look interesting sometimes but they are trying their best as they value their subscribers. Being humble would have endeared them to the Ifam. Instead they got bitter and snippy about it and effectively made derogatory comments about other people's lives. They still haven't learned that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, the sour old bastards :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Oh dear... looks like all the ifam are having a good clear out of the ifam merch.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161458.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161959.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161524.png

Unfortunately Mary Shittle didn't fare much better. Look at all her reborns being sold in the UK on Facebook Marketplace.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 162516.png

• Haha
  • Wow

OliviaPope

Isla safely strapped in the van! Seatbealt wrapped found her neck and up halfway up her back. Itty Bitty Isla needs a high back booster.

CA23BEEF-1E85-416C-A039-3C8400D0B181.jpeg

585CFBC9-EBC5-4DFF-9524-B67C25B17D83.jpeg

Someone’s ginger tones need a top up!!

• Angry
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Chris the only hazard by the park is you my friend

he’s never been more mortified in his life? Really? Not even when he woke up to see his drop that towel face all over the sun newspaper?

• Haha
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Wonder what we will be enthralled with in a few hours…….
Something incredible? Something stunning? The best pitch ever? The best views ever? The sea? The rocks? The best bed ever? Pools and slides and bikinis? Shouts and screams? Baby talk? So clever? Clever boy? Clever girl? Playing cars? Something they are ’obsessed with’? The best day ever? Campsite toilets? Overacting? Ignoring Isla? Talking Isabelle down?…..yeah yeah yeah we’ve seen and heard it all before. PLEASE give us something different?!

oh and Sarah, you are NOT wild camping when you hire a fridge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bump1212

Chatty Member
That picture of Seacroft Shamu digging her underwear is cracking me up LOL
Sticky ass bitch

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
She's kind of right though; there was no baby because there was no miscarriage. It was all a publicity stunt for views. Never has she shown a shed of emotion for the 'miscarriage'. I refuse to believe it happened; there's more holes in the story she told than there is in a fishing net. She's a sick, evil bitch and it's exactly they type of heartless thing she'd do. They probably had a list of things written down to try and get more views but they didn't work so she got desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm expecting their excuses to get more elaborate as they go along. We used to just get problems uploading, no/slow internet. We've already progressed to stuck up a mountain in a storm. Next I want something like "a lion came down the street in Benidorm and stole the laptop. Chris chased it and managed to get the laptop back, only for it to be snatched out of his hands by a passing dinosaur. Hopefully have the vlog up tomorrow instead!"

• Haha

M_stalker

The way they speak about putting content on YouTube like they’re doing the world a favour. I’m pretty sure that they’re the ones who chose this “full time” path, this is how they make money and can be able to do things that most of the people that watch, can not do, so as a matter of fact the people watching these vlogs are doing YOU the favour, the least you could do is put some kind of effort into making it slightly tolerable to watch. Oh the places you could go if you put some effort into genuinely making YouTube videos, the daily vlogs are simply because you have no content ideas, no entertainment factor, no motivation and you’re well… too lazy. “Daily vlogging” is the easy way out darling Sarah and Isabelle.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Ouch. 8 hours, 25k views, 66 comments - and a good few of those are the same people.

Is it wrong that I hope this isn’t really the end?

• Wow
  • Heart

Big frank

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking wept if the vlogs got any more boring the NHS will start prescribing them for insomnia. They are dire!

If they are staying in the same apartments in benidorm where she allegedly miscarried I'm calling bullshit on that whole situation. It's already really weird they have gone to benidorm after that experience, but if they do that it's a total red flag.

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
On an assumptions Q&A they did last June didn’t Creepy day “we don’t even need to do YouTube anymore to make money”. So they won’t mind no one watching them 😂 So why stress yourself out over content then if you don’t rely on the money 🙄

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Just watched the last few vlogs, and those 2 cretins couldnt hate each other more if they tried. Its so bloody obvious. I wouldn't want their life if you paid me, they all look miserable. God love that baby too. Fresh out of the womb and straight into that van.
This video lives rent free in my head, you can hear in his voice how much he she disgusts him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!
I feel that he leaves clips in that make her look bad every single day and has done for a very long time. She has said that she never watches the vlogs back and so doesn't realise what he is doing. He leaves clips in where she clearly cuts off Isla speaking and instead talks about Jace/Mila; leaves in times where she ridicules the children and leaves in times when she pronounces a word wrong or looks absolutely ridiculous (for example when she said 'agriculture' , rather than 'culture'). He is a narcissist who loves to make her look bad and (in his head) make himself look good. Who could forget when she jumped into a swimming pool and he put up the word 'tsunami' on the screen? Yes, it was Esme who had said it but it was he, the vile husband, who went to the effort of putting that word on the screen instead of editing out what Esme had said. He absolutely despises her but she cannot see that, because I imagine that he tells her he loves her and that she's gorgeous all the time...

She is also a narcissist however and ridicules him right back, every single vlog. They couldn't be a less loving couple.

• Wow
  • Haha