Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He slept with a 21 year old Ifam, confirmed by Sarah and his mum. Lots of alleged seedy behaviour before YouTube that included cheating on her. Loads of picture around of him being a complete sleaze in clubs, one of him trying to get his leg over with a girl in nightclub toilets, alleged poor behaviour with young girls when he followed around his brother's fans, had a dating profile up when Sarah already had children by him
When did saraah confirm it

Reactions: 3

Bored83

its not too expensive to take the walking option rather than the lift... but maybe that wasn't such an appealing option for them... :ROFLMAO:😩
Yo be fair since they had a lot of terror attacks its such a long queue to go up. Hours if you don't pre book. They probably didn't have time and to be honest if I only had a day I wouldn't queue either

Reactions: 2

qazqaz

Congratulations @Zade
View attachment 800825

TLDR
- This week the Inghams returned to the campsite where they abandoned Jace on the beach two years ago.
- Two big boxes of chocolate and biscuits have made an appearance. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of every single petrol station in the county of Lincolnshire before they left.
- Alibaba have used the photo of the Fidget and Me rucksacks on Tat and Me to advertise their product.
- 9 year old Isla is now a fully qualified Sister Mom and it's her fault Jace walked into a (shallow) swimming pool when her parents were too busy talking to the camera. Thank god the water was only a couple of inches or who knows what could've happened.
- Sarah Louise Ingham aka the British Michael Phelps has revealed she can swim 100 lengths in a swimming pool. Is there anything that woman cannot do?
- Chris disappeared off camera for several days.
- The tension between Chris and Sarah seems to be growing. Sarah nearly started an argument with him last night. Coincidentally they were also unable to upload the vlog the night before this footage was filmed.
- Last night Sarah filmed the girls walking down a path armed with baby wipes and nappy bags to have a shit in the woods.
- An increasingly desperate Sarah has been continuing to beg for subscribers and views Vanlife Facebook pages. She deletes the post every time someone mentions her husband.

Hi Steve 👋

This photo of Sarah from The Sun always has me howling every time I see it
View attachment 800822
Can anyone tell me where about it shows the girls walking with wipes and nappy bags please? I’ve watched the vlog (on another channel) but haven’t noticed it.

Reactions: 1