Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

View attachment 809643

So they slate their followers in a vlog for saying they are boring. But can’t handle a telling off #bekind coming out again 🙄😳
She can’t believe a grandmother acting this way!! Short memory Sharon!!

What about your kids grandmother Jane!! The same Jane that sent abusive messages to your own 13/14 year old NIECE!! The same grandmother that got a bunch of kids to go and troll the victims of your husband.

Lazy loves the hate, why post all over Facebook to small Facebook groups if not trolling for comments to fit your narrative that all the negative comments are because your famous online. Why not drum up views in the Everything Ingham Sheep group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Raw

VIP Member
They are not vanlifers, but a large family holidaying in a van! Vanlifers show the sites, the culture, the food and not pools, beach play, playgrounds, camping shower rooms, baby and toddler speak and large snack boxes!

Reactions: 62

Pastel

VIP Member
Aaarghhhhhh... who puts their child's shoes on a table where people eat!??!!!! It's not even their table, it's at a restaurant for goodness sake... yuk!!!!

Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 00.34.17 copy.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
Creepy went on YouTube Stories an hour ago to say there's no vlog tonight because he forgot to charge his Macbook last night and only realised when he went to uplad the vlog. I smell :poop:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

PeachyJam

There's really not that many people on Tattle watching them, certainly not half their views at over 49,000 as someone was saying, there's only a few hundred active users on their threads every day and even then there's people that drift in and out. I completely missed the boycott posts but I severely doubt it even made a dent in their views. The reason Social Blade is showing half the views for some days is because they are skipping vlogs when they're supposed to upload, like last night. That's not because of Tattle, unfortunately they still have a strong fan base as they've targeted vulnerable and young people who are easily impressionable for their audience.

But this topic of watching the vlogs goes round and round though, if people want to watch they can, if people don't want to watch it then they don't have to. But there have been times that multiple people watching the vlogs have helped picked up on things that others have missed and have been critical in cataloging all their negligence. We certainly wouldn't have the information we do now without people watching the vlogs, I am always amazed at what different people pick up on, a lot recognised locations so that holiday brand deals could be contacted and warned about the family, others realised safety hazards and issues that some didn't catch on to or know about and there's even the eagle eyes who spot the most minute details that I know most would miss but have been so incredibly important in destroying Sarah & Chris's lies. Like spotting a girl for about a second in a skating vlog who Chris had denied being with or seeing a tiny pixel Jace on a far away beach when he was left alone. So it might put a couple quid in their pockets that a few hundred watch but what we all take away from it is much more damaging and important in the bigger picture, just something to think about.

• Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Just listening to the Arctic Monkeys and the 'scummy man' part always reminds me of Chris. I ended up singing along with my own version of the lyrics.

And what a creepy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll groom you if he can
Can see it in his vagina eyes, yeah
That he's got a Disney Florida ban
Amongst some other offences

They said he edits when the sun goes down
And they said he DMs when the sun goes down
And they said he Snapchats when the sun goes down
Around there/their/they're
Around there/their/they're

Aaaaanyway, was there anything interesting in tonight's vlogs or was it just sugar and swimming as usual?

• Haha
  • Heart

TrudyDense

I cannot warm to Esme ,I know she's only a child but I find her overbearing ,bratty and a total show off,she has some spirit unlike dull Izzy but the gurning faces she makes are so like her dirty daddy 🤢

Reactions: 59

TrudyDense

Sarah never had a miscarriage,there's no way she would have been in a pool the following day in a white swimming suit ,it's all for views that's how low these cretins sink,having had 4 miscarriages I think I know what I'm talking about ,the heartbreak, devastation , physical and mental pain that you suffer and still suffer years later .I detest this family for the many lies they tell especially about serious issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
He slept with a 21 year old Ifam, confirmed by Sarah and his mum. Lots of alleged seedy behaviour before YouTube that included cheating on her. Loads of picture around of him being a complete sleaze in clubs, one of him trying to get his leg over with a girl in nightclub toilets, alleged poor behaviour with young girls when he followed around his brother's fans, had a dating profile up when Sarah already had children by him
Dating profile is being kind. It was a website for casual sex hookups where he used a profile picture from a good 10 years and 10 stone ago.

Screenshot_20211009-182019_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?
Not a chance in hell. She has enabled his behaviour, and continues to allow his victims to be harassed and branded liars. There is no coming back. She could make a few quid short term throwing him under the bus, but she’d make herself look just as bad for helping him all this time, and she also has to deal with him still being the father of at least three or four of her children. They’re both screwed. They have been from the day it went public, they’ve just been running from it.

Hey quick question but is Chris still a… well you know…
Pro Team Rider for Sinnaz? No, no he’s not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Does anyone think that if Sarah got rid of Chris and rebranded the channel they would improve their views?
no in the beginning yes I think a lot of people would have felt empathy for her situation, but now she has bullied and victim blamed the young girls involved no chance and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

bitsy

Had to laugh when Sarah repeatedly says ‘who wouldn’t want this?’ When they are all sat on the bed hanging out of the back of the parcel van with Mila inches from the edge and Jace about to kick her in the face. With voice of Chris in the background (whom they must have to tell the older kids not to Google his name).

Ermmmm, not me thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55