Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

Can’t quite believe Sharon38 is now trying to brag she’s a strong swimmer because once at school she swam 100 lengths!!

Sharon unless you were swimming 100 lengths each morning before you went to school you weren’t then or now a strong swimmer.

And as for shitting all over the private school the girls went to in their £3 Peacock shoes, there were lots and lots of co-curricular Sports and clubs the girls could have been involved in to get your money’s worth. Maybe the girls weren’t academic but both have show an interest in music now but no further tuition has been provided. Esme is apparently sporty, was she in any of the school teams? There is lots more they could have gained from their private school than just the academic part but they were either never encouraged to join any as they were needed home to WORK to keep a roof over their own heads.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

whatamess123

VIP Member
My thoughts - the van life trip of dreams is not going so well - lazy looked to me like she had been crying at the start - why oh why in that heat would you be sitting in that airless van, sitting on those benches which are covered in the cheapest vinyl that will make their arses sweat - you can see it’s cheap because it’s already stretching and puckering - lazy making such a point of not cutting Isla off and Isla realising so chanced her arm to talk and talk - I bet lazy was fuming she couldn’t shut her up - and even funnier stupid creepy kept in all in and didn’t edit her out - they really have got so lazy with no effort being put in they are even filming in the pitch black walking to the bloody toilets !!
I agree totally with what you`ve said.Personally i think they know their time is up ,and are just clinging on for dear life because they`re now scared what`s going to happen to them.Everything "new" they`ve attempted has failed ,their views are sinking faster than the Titanic ,and ,as for the "1.3mil " subs , a good 85% are obviously inactive.If Youtube ever decide to look into this ,they`re definitely screwed.They don`t help themselves either ,and i don`t mean just by the pityful effort put into vlogging.They are both downright dislikeable ,and make no attempt to change ,prefering to act the big i am ,when we know most people watching youtube channels now ,either don`t know them ,or couldn`t give a damm if they continue or not.I`d say the original ifam have grown up ,and away ,and are probably (given all that`s happened) ,rather embarrassed by their previous obsessive behaviour.
The fact they continue to run away from everyday life is also very telling.If they were truly doing well , running their (scamming) business properly ,they`d surely be putting down stable roots ,if only for those children who`ve brought in the money they once took for granted ,and which enabled them to live such a lavish lifestyle. Yet they continue to waste money.They buy a house they can probably ill afford ,and then do everything to get away from it.This is NOT normal behaviour.Grown adults with 5 children.They should be doing whatever it takes to make a secure life for them all.Forget the constant buying of tat ,give the kids a more normal routine.God knows they`ve "earned" it! At this rate they`ll end up with literally nothing.I couldn`t give a baboons *^* about Sarah and Chris ,THEY`VE brought this on themselves.For those children`s sakes though ,they need to realise they have responsibilities ,and need to start acting like the adults they are.Social media can be a bleak place when it all starts falling apart ,and by their actions ,i`d say they know this is happening to them.Time to eat some humble pie?? Bit late imho.They say you reap what you sow.Again though ,those kids deserve so much better.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 46

kizzy

VIP Member
It's ok guys, they've got a WiFi booster, so no more excuses for late vlogs, everyday at 5pm on the dot.

• Haha

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
1. Prinny woo
2. Chris driving back on to forecourt of dreams
3. Any time Sarah has got really really wound up by “trolls who don’t matter”

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm guessing they've been putting Jace in the pushchair straight from the beach, not cleaning him off and not cleaning the pushchair either. If that's the case, I can only imagine the state of the van and especially seats/beds where he will then have climbed all over.

Sand/dirt everywhere, shitting in the woods with just some baby wipes and no hand washing, then still poking at everyones food. I get more and more jealous by the day!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I get that jace can say a sentence made up of what 3/4 words but does Sarah really expect us to believe that jace said a paragraph to the girls when they were in the sea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

JaeXYZ

If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
Money clearly can buy a better education, you just have to choose the right school/buy the right house. She keeps slagging off the girls' old school like all private schools are identical. You chose that particular school to give 30 grand a year to, you utter numpty.

Otterwise

VIP Member
The whole thing with Isla being blamed for Jace going in the water has been playing on my mind today, in fact it's really upset me. Chris and Sarah were distracted and had no idea what Jace was doing. I know the water was only shallow but what if Isla was left alone with him in deeper water in the future and something happened. It only takes a couple of inches of water for a toddler to fall over, bang their head, knock themselves out and drown. I know it's the worst case scenario but Sarah especially would have the biggest grudge on Isla and never let her forget it. Social services would investigate but she would just be like "oh it was Isla's fault, she was meant to be watching her". Social would know its not Isla's fault and she'd probably be offered counselling but the damage would already be done. Imagine what that would do to a 9 year old as she grew up thinking she was responsible for the death of her 2 year old brother. None of those kids are responsible for the safety of their siblings. Someone needs to step in before something serious happen because next year 10 year old Isla will be responsible for both Jace and Mila. It's so obvious how much Sarah hates Isla and she doesn't even try to hide it. Chris needs to grow some balls and stand up to her, tell her that their daughter is not responsible for her negligence.
Couldn't agree more. I must say lately I feel very sorry for her. She has sensible conversations and it's interesting listening to her before one of them cuts her off. They are terrible parents. She's only interested sitting on her arse with a baby or toddler stuck on her chest whilst he's busy doing goodness knows what. Neither of them take responsibility for their children and like you said, it takes a second for an accident to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
They’re not “travelling”, “van lifing” or “road schooling”. They’re just on holiday! And they’re even making that look shit!

Sarah - please note the correct use of “they’re” 😉

• Haha

bump1212

Chatty Member
I don’t watch the videos, only go by what I read here but almost every one of you agrees with the perceptions on here about this family.
I’m reading the thread where the Fat Bitch is pregnant with the latest money maker in Cornwall.
the only one I like is Esme. She seems to be loud and wants attention, but she cares about animals. She worried about the dead fish on the beach, wanted to rescue it and send it back to sea. She had two moth friends that she would take for walks. She seems to like poor Prinny The most.
Chris is not a human, IMO. He is physically disgusting, doesn’t shower or change clothes. He is a predator who should be imprisoned and getting beat everyday by the other prisoners who have lesser offenses. He doesn’t sleep and drives his family far distances, fucks up the vehicle they drive in, pervs on Izzy, photoshops his kids..

sarah is the worst “mother”.ignores her sons pleas to use the bathroom, let him unwrap his bike tied up by electrical wiress By himself, makes fun of her kids, lets the oldest around a known sex offender bc she won’t leave him..she also photoshops her kids and ignores their health and education.

I feel sorry for all the kids, but I really don’t like them. Isabelle seems like she thinks she is the best shit ever. Brags about reading but can barely speak, acts better than others bc she is a (failed) vegetarian, interrupts constantly. I could see her bullying kids, but I bet she got bullied which I feel so bad for her.

Isla is annoying, but I feel sorry for her.
I don’t like kids, and don’t think jace is cute, but I feel bad for him. He annoys me, but he’s just being a kid so I can’t hate on him or isla for it. I wish someone would rescue these kids and take them somewhere safe, give them a good education, teach them morals and respect and help them mature to the age they are instead of acting like babies. It’s all The Pasty Perv’s and Fake Mama Motormouth’s fault.
i hate Sarah the most out of them all. She could’ve saved her kids, but she won’t. That is a monster, not a mother.

• Heart

lucylab

I find it incredibly interesting that you never see her on her phone in the vlogs. So as soon as she puts the vlogging camera down does she pick up her phone and start texting, posting etc? I really think that those kids are ignored for a large part of the day and just left to their own devices with Isabelle having the additional responsibility of looking after the younger kids. Sarah's face has got to be in her phone for hours/day.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d be devastated, she’s desperate to be like the radfords.
Being pregnant gives her an excuse to do nothing, sit on her ass and shop constantly.
I hope she isn’t because this pair of idiots have already fucked up 5 children without adding another to the mix
The old trout has left it a bit late to knock out a couple of dozen kids, she needed to start at 13 like old Ma Radford.
I bet Sir Noncealot wishes he'd met Lazy at age 13 and slipped her a length (the length in question being an inch and a half) The pervy little goblin that he is :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

violette2434

Disgusting, this person is going to try and cut back on shopping for one of those overpriced bags. While Sarah is sat back rubbing her greedy trotters together 😠
F9197175-CB12-4546-B15F-40A65DAC2F95.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

Abbvay

VIP Member
Living their best life indeed, stuck up a mountain in a storm waiting for 3 hours whilst Chris tries to upload a vlog? If they really want to keep pretending everyone is jealous they need to try a bit harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Elle34

Chatty Member
Sarah's smug looking face in her pics with bubba or camera right in her moon face makes me want poke her in eyes , smug bitch 😤, living best life in a dpd van in a car park with 6 others yep my idea of fun lazy super jel not !

• Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
A few days behind so may have been covered but lazy looks like she's been crying, footage is worse then normal, no Chris, miss a day due to weather and now a 7min vlog? Something has gone down with them 🤣
Maybe the tax man has caught up with them?

today is the day folks…DONT EVEN HATE WATCH . Let’s see how bad the views really are

• Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
Money DOES buy a better education that’s just facts. The reason your children didn’t get one is because you barely sent them in and thought holidays were more important. As for kids behaviour, if your husband wasn’t a creep and your girls didn’t think they were famous I’m sure they’d have got on just fine

if you think the kids got bullied then you should be glad they weren’t at state school the school I went to Chris wouldn’t have made it within a 100 metre range without being told about himself, they were brutal. Funny the opinions of private school changed when the adverts stopped rolling in and you needed the money for the huge mortgage isn’t it

Relying on Daddy? Is that what you said when Chris rang his daddy for a hundred quid or used his poor poor pregnant wife and kids as the face of his scandal?

Last edited:
  • Heart

cheshiretinker

Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content
I lost it at the full sized fridge/freezer 😂. See I didn’t realise that’s how ‘van lifers’ stored their food 😂

• Haha