The Ingham Family #192 there, their, they're

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on a few home educating groups based in the UK and she hasn't posted on any of them. I saw one comment promoting them to someone who was looking to follow families who travel and homeschool. The comment got 2 likes and no replies and was posted 49 weeks ago 😅

I think the group's I'm in would see through them quite quickly as they are serious about home educating. The Ingham's are certainly not. They don't even take parenting seriously. They are awful.
Yeah, I am in loads of home ed groups and have only seen Sarah post once. Most of these groups are strict about advertising because otherwise people spam the group. If I see her post, I will absolutely be commenting.

Reactions: 18
"If I cut back on shopping" 😓 that's so sad. How have they manipulated people so much?!
That was uncomfortable to read, not even a sensible reply from Lazy to prioritise- all about the ££s regardless of where it leaves people financially. How stupid are these iFam they don’t realise the bags are mass produced either!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So in less than a year Isabelle is 16 and can leave sschool. I know technically she has to stay in education but...
As she's going to be an adult in that family, is she going to take a decent wage out of youtube business? What happens when she wants her own money for a car (although they'll probably get her one to clickbait it) or wants to start saving for a house.

Surely she's going demand more payment if she hasn't got a job and contributes to the blog

Reactions: 12
How disgusting is the mark up on the rucksacks they are vile people . I've said it before people need to be made aware via Facebook posts I would share one straight to the ingham family facebook page if there was one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That was uncomfortable to read, not even a sensible reply from Lazy to prioritise- all about the ££s regardless of where it leaves people financially. How stupid are these iFam they don’t realise the bags are mass produced either!
Sarah cares about only herself,she's a fcunt

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Lazys awake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kiveton?
Must be a new word that an uneducated jealous troll like me won't understand.

Google being my only tutor I decided to search it and it "reccomended''me this.
Lady lazy of Pylon palace must be educating us useless lot
Screenshot_20211002-215412_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The more people who find out what the Mingham's are really like the better ,well done to all who have shared the truth on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can't deny they got those bags from Alibaba.
This is the second picture the seller is using to advertise the bags in the link a tattler posted earlier.

Look familiar??
That is “literally” the same bag …wow she’s taking peoples eyes out isn’t she !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.