The Ingham Family #192 there, their, they're

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit confused. Did Creepy get whacked on the head before they left or after?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick that she promoting payment plans to her vulnerable/underage fans They need to be stopped!
Everyone should order with the payment plan and not pay and say u never received the blanket

Reactions: 13
Just looked up Creepy's brother, he is hot! Shame Creepy didn't inherit the good looks. (He is the one in the middle.)View attachment 791221
Although Dave is admittedly a very lot nicer looking than old cocknose, vagina eyes he still gives me the ick. He looks like hybrid of Su Pollard and Shirley Carter 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, I think it’s for Columbus Day - Monday in the US. Not sure why the hat though 🤔
Plus, there has been talk for years now of abolishing the federal holiday as it is not celebrated by the First Nations People and many others. Oh sorry, yes, to celebrate Columbus ‘discovering’ America.
Columbus Day is on the 11th and where I live it’s not called that anymore. It’s called Indigenous People’s Day/Italian Heritage Day

Reactions: 5
I hope it is ok to copy and paste the link.
So just over £5 and the fidgets are about 20p each! No wonder sues happy today! 🤬

Columbus Day is on the 11th and where I live it’s not called that anymore. It’s called Indigenous People’s Day/Italian Heritage Day
Nope nothing is her design well she sumtimes moves a few of the already placed pics around and makes out its her design or with the bags added a strap of cloth that says fidget&me 🤣

I'm a bit confused. Did Creepy get whacked on the head before they left or after?
I was confused as well didn't have it travel Day but did next morning on the ferry and he said he done it working on the van but he couldn't have worked on it on the ferry so must have happened in the cabin 🤷‍♀️ what went down that day? Maybe he throw a mug at the wall and in the massive storm flew back and hit him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they designed NOTHING themselves! 🤦‍♀️
I’m not surprised by the design not being there’s tbf but the price of them!! Not sure how much the fidgets costed them but your looking at least £20 profit on each bag!
She’s not a SMALL business nor is she even a business!! She’s not making anything or designing anything just buying to sell!
might as well go to a chuffing car boat sale And sell what she buys online! Gets me so angry especially when there is little small businesses like myself that DO make and design things themselves yet don’t get the profit to show that! I’m someone who does not to talk or wish bad about anyone but jezzzz I really hope karma comes and hits them hard because it’s vile just vile how they are! It’s cheap money and it’s not even like they are working to earn it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks like she only goes on these groups to show off and get people to watch their channel. It was the same with the DIY fb group she was on. She doesn’t join them to get ideas or inspiration, it’s always about her.
I am on a few home educating groups based in the UK and she hasn't posted on any of them. I saw one comment promoting them to someone who was looking to follow families who travel and homeschool. The comment got 2 likes and no replies and was posted 49 weeks ago 😅

I think the group's I'm in would see through them quite quickly as they are serious about home educating. The Ingham's are certainly not. They don't even take parenting seriously. They are awful.

Reactions: 21
I’m not surprised by the design not being there’s tbf but the price of them!! Not sure how much the fidgets costed them but your looking at least £20 profit on each bag!
She’s not a SMALL business nor is she even a business!! She’s not making anything or designing anything just buying to sell!
might as well go to a chuffing car boat sale And sell what she buys online! Gets me so angry especially when there is little small businesses like myself that DO make and design things themselves yet don’t get the profit to show that! I’m someone who does not to talk or wish bad about anyone but jezzzz I really hope karma comes and hits them hard because it’s vile just vile how they are! It’s cheap money and it’s not even like they are working to earn it!
The fidgets cost pence! I saw one on there that she sells for £5 each for just 30p, some even less if you buy in bulk which she does. It’s such a rip off, why can’t people see through it. You can buy them in Poundland and places like Shein for not much more than £1. Who is paying a fiver?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was confused as well didn't have it travel Day but did next morning on the ferry and he said he done it working on the van but he couldn't have worked on it on the ferry so must have happened in the cabin 🤷‍♀️ what went down that day? Maybe he throw a mug at the wall and in the massive storm flew back and hit him 🤣
Haha. Of all the things that could go wrong at sea, only Creepy could end up maimed by a chai latte on the rebound!

I was wondering whether or not he may have been lamped by someone before they left home, hence their rather abrupt departure but couldn't figure out the timeline.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
#193 So blessed to travel the world but the world only revolves around Spain in a DPD van!

Reactions: 7
So it is - apologies, I appear to be a week ahead 🤯
My phone has it preset to Columbus Day & Indigenous People’s Day. How can it be both - aren’t they mutually exclusive?
So yes, I’m going with Oktoberfest 🍻
Think Creepy will don the lederhosen? 🤣 Non alcohol beer of course! Lazy has some dresses that would work 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh really! Has anyone got the picture?

Yes , I got it wrong 👍🏻
longtime lurker here, thought I'd make an account and join in on the laughs! It was noted back in the day how Dave would always treat Isla differently when he appeared in the vlogs at family gatherings. Nobody knows if it was just because she was his youngest niece or what! Always hugging her and spinning her round, was the one with the biggest smile when they all watched the Iceland advert Isla was in too! Think the assumptions of Isla's paternity actually started when it was revealed that Sarah actually dated Dave (creepy's brother) before she dated creepy! We won't forget the photos of Chris grabbing Sarah's sister's boobs either!
Oh really! Has anyone got the picture?

Yes , I got it wrong 👍🏻
longtime lurker here, thought I'd make an account and join in on the laughs! It was noted back in the day how Dave would always treat Isla differently when he appeared in the vlogs at family gatherings. Nobody knows if it was just because she was his youngest niece or what! Always hugging her and spinning her round, was the one with the biggest smile when they all watched the Iceland advert Isla was in too! Think the assumptions of Isla's paternity actually started when it was revealed that Sarah actually dated Dave (creepy's brother) before she dated creepy! We won't forget the photos of Chris grabbing Sarah's sister's boobs either! (This is a fan edit of what I think was the picture posted of them both)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear 😂😂
6F0E3F7D-566F-4896-9150-2299C3199A6C.jpeg

but oh dear 😧🧐
86AC1297-B605-4E01-A1CE-AEDBC795504E.jpeg
BF6C2555-3BC2-4FA0-9D16-F7398997C9C8.jpeg

it’s all about the £

To be fair when Isobel started her period Sarah didn’t want it to be broadcast on their channel, Isobel spoke about it on her own channel against her mum’s wishes. Most other family channels make several videos when their child starts their period.
Hi Steve

Reactions: 19
Everyone should order with the payment plan and not pay and say u never received the blanket
Thing is you can get charged a fee if you don't pay on time which can build up over time.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.