The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look i probably shouldn’t of made the reference . And I apologise if I’ve offended. I thought more people would have known about them.
Made me laugh, mostly because I'm imagining Sarah's face when she's compared to the second picture of DeeDee. Awful women, both are/were manipulators of their children

Reactions: 26
No I said Isla as I believe Isla would be the easiest for Sarah to manipulate into thinking she was ill. (She’s not, and apparently according to Sarah Isla never had ocd either). It was basically a joke about Sarah having munchausen by proxy and getting a thrill out of her kids being tiny and ill. As deedee used to lie about Gypsys age ect. Look i probably shouldn’t of made the reference . And I apologise if I’ve offended. I thought more people would have known about them.

It will be filled to the brim with their old clothes and tit they couldn’t be bothered to unpack.
I've silently been comparing Sarah38teen with her for a while now, so you are not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just caught up on the last thread, didn't see this mentioned but if it was please ignore.

Going back a few days but did anyone notice Lazy's face when Creepys stood in front of her chatting about how they hadn't been there for 2 years.
"I'm really excited because I haven't been here in like 2 years, something like that, it's been a while. It's been a long time since we've been to Alton Towers and I love this place"

If looks could kill!!

View attachment 773690View attachment 773691View attachment 773692View attachment 773693
Wow they are turning into chubsters except Esme

Reactions: 16
Why isn't she supporting Milas body?
I thought it looked a bit of a strange position, I know people will have their own ways of what suits them/their babies to feed but I've never seen anyone breastfeed whilst having 2 hands on the baby's head? There does seem to be room for Mila to rest against her body, but if she starts to move about she is only being held by the head, which doesn't seem that safe to me.

Reactions: 24
Just researched Hand foot and mouth and although complications are rare in pregnant women, it can cause still birth, birth abnormalities and sometimes organ failure. But Dr. Chris knows best
The NHS website also tells you to contact your GPS if you contract it whilst pregnant. It's serious enough for the NHS to want people to see a doctor when pregnant
I really think they're saying this because they know there's going to be uproar on the next videos when they're out and about.

Reactions: 25
I've silently been comparing Sarah38teen with her for a while now, so you are not alone.
Aww thanks that’s made me feel abit better as I’ve been feeling bad since I got that reply. I was only referring to deedees manipulation and the way she abused poor Gypsy. Anyway thanks ☺

Made me laugh, mostly because I'm imagining Sarah's face when she's compared to the second picture of DeeDee. Awful women, both are/were manipulators of their children
I’m glad someone got what I meant. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought it looked a bit of a strange position, I know people will have their own ways of what suits them/their babies to feed but I've never seen anyone breastfeed whilst having 2 hands on the baby's head? There does seem to be room for Mila to rest against her body, but if she starts to move about she is only being held by the head, which doesn't seem that safe to me.
Why isn’t lazy using one of her superdooper breast feeding arm thingymebobby that she was flogging on crap and me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The whole "hand foot and mouth/chicken pots isn't dangerous to pregnant peop" things is because they've been trapsing poor Jace around when he's been sick and are getting prepared for the "you shouldn't take him out the house as you're risking other peoples lives"
It sounds like they're trying to make out they went to the opticians before noticing it properly. The *broken phone* is an explanation for all the footage they've had to drop of them taking a sick kid out and about.
Exactly and a simple google search on the NHS website would tell you to avoid as much contact as possible when pregnant

Reactions: 18
No I said Isla as I believe Isla would be the easiest for Sarah to manipulate into thinking she was ill. (She’s not, and apparently according to Sarah Isla never had ocd either). It was basically a joke about Sarah having munchausen by proxy and getting a thrill out of her kids being tiny and ill. As deedee used to lie about Gypsys age ect. Look i probably shouldn’t of made the reference . And I apologise if I’ve offended. I thought more people would have known about them.

It will be filled to the brim with their old clothes and tit they couldn’t be bothered to unpack.

But Sarah did say Isla needs an ENT appointment but didn’t say why and nothing els has been mentioned since.
haha no I thought it was a funny reference, just wondered if there was something I missed about Isla. Like I said…it’s so clear she gets a sick thrill whenever the kids are ill.

Reactions: 13
She’d only make Creepy throw his awful red jacket out and do nothing else
I’ve noticed lately she’s keeps telling him not to wear his beanie.
haha no I thought it was a funny reference, just wondered if there was something I missed about Isla. Like I said…it’s so clear she gets a sick thrill whenever the kids are ill.
yeah it’s so weird. She’s mentioned Isla needs to see an ENT, back when jace was getting an eye appointment but she hasnt said why and hasn’t mentioned it since. And they said Isla had OCD but because they haven’t bothered getting her an appointment, she now told the ifam Isla doesn’t have ocd. 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow they are turning into chubsters except Esme
The whole family's relationship to weight is bizarre / driven by Sarah. I feel so awful for those girls. I feel like they're constantly indirectly talking about body size without actually talking about it in a way that might be meaningful to young girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Kinda off topic but there is a great documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard called "Mommy dead and dearest" and the abuse that poor girl suffered at the hands of her own mother and from unwitting doctors is shocking.

On topic: Chris Ingham is still a creep who I wouldn't trust with next doors cat, whoever nicknamed him Chinny Saville was 100% accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kinda off topic but there is a great documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard called "Mommy dead and dearest" and the abuse that poor girl suffered at the hands of her own mother and from unwitting doctors is shocking.

On topic: Chris Ingham is still a creep who I wouldn't trust with next doors cat, whoever nicknamed him Chinny Saville was 100% accurate.
I’ve seen many documentaries and it still baffles me how the medical staff just went along with whatever deedee said. Even gypsy says herself that she doesn’t know what’s true and what isn’t. Poor girl didn’t even know her age.

anyway we should move on from it. The person who got their back up about my post, has deleted theirs and has not replied, so I’m guessing she feels abit of a foo for making assumptions about my post.

Omg Chinny Saville 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t wait to watch the q&a coming up….as for mila being tiny 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her latest post shows how long she is and her cute chubbiness doesn’t show a tiny (premature) looking baby 🤦🏻‍♀️🙊

I noticed lazy replied to a isabelle fan Instagram account I’d be mortified if someone saved a picture of my child and make an account up an start putting it all over Instagram you never ever know who’s behind the screen scary times how does that not bother them 😳

Wow… I can not… BelIEvE tHe InGhAmsZ… R .. UplOAdInG LaTe…. ThAt Is So WeIrD…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.