The Ingham Family #191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole "hand foot and mouth/chicken pots isn't dangerous to pregnant peop" things is because they've been trapsing poor Jace around when he's been sick and are getting prepared for the "you shouldn't take him out the house as you're risking other peoples lives"
It sounds like they're trying to make out they went to the opticians before noticing it properly. The *broken phone* is an explanation for all the footage they've had to drop of them taking a sick kid out and about.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
“My little chubster”,
“My little chunk”
“My little chubby”
“Look at those adorable little rolls”
“Look at those chubby cheeks”

Sarah, we all know this obsession is consuming you everytime you look at your baby. You genuinely need professional help as this is not healthy and being that you are a narcissistic, cruel and vindictive mother who has no problem endangering your children’s lives i dread to think how far you would take this.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I've just caught up on the last thread, didn't see this mentioned but if it was please ignore.

Going back a few days but did anyone notice Lazy's face when Creepys stood in front of her chatting about how they hadn't been there for 2 years.
"I'm really excited because I haven't been here in like 2 years, something like that, it's been a while. It's been a long time since we've been to Alton Towers and I love this place"

If looks could kill!!

Screenshot_20210921-102322_YouTube.jpg
20210921_102535.jpg
Screenshot_20210921-102406_YouTube.jpg
20210921_102459.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I've just caught up on the last thread, didn't see this mentioned but if it was please ignore.

Going back a few days but did anyone notice Lazy's face when Creepys stood in front of her chatting about how they hadn't been there for 2 years.
"I'm really excited because I haven't been here in like 2 years, something like that, it's been a while. It's been a long time since we've been to Alton Towers and I love this place"

If looks could kill!!

View attachment 773690View attachment 773691View attachment 773692View attachment 773693
Why isn't she supporting Milas body?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Why isn't she supporting Milas body?
I think she's using her guts to support her body and her hands to support her head!

Unrelated to what you've said but there is noway that baby will sleep anywhere other than in that cardboard bed with her awful parents. They have nowhere to put a crib and she side sleeps on their bed at home! The whole thing is one giant accident waiting to happen, I was locking forward to it, just to see them cock up again but now I'm genuinely concerned for those kids and their safety being in that both with the sitting travel arrangements and the sleeping ones. You don't see bunkbeds built like that for a very good reason!!

Reactions: 34
Changing subject to home schooling…. I’ve just watched the J house vlogs latest video on them home schooling. Bearing in mind they have 5 kids aswell and home school it’s so different it’s unbelievable. They sit 1-1 with each child, buy them all individual home schooling books and activities for age appropriate (not just bullet diaries). I think Sarah you need to watch the video for some tips and not just leave your kids to homeschool themselves 🙄🙄

Reactions: 31
Genuine question. Is Mila’s hole on her back that she keeps shitting everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In that first picture the girl is in a wheelchair and clearly has a disability. In the second picture both of them look really happy. Are we really about mocking total strangers for their appearance, who don't put themselves out there for our entertainment and a ten year old child who has little control over her own life and even less over her future, when Big Lazy gives us more than enough material to have a laugh over? :(
They are the same people. Google Gypsy Rose Blanchard then get back to me. 🙄🙄

They are the same people. Google Gypsy Rose Blanchard then get back to me. 🙄🙄 I
Also I was not discriminating about disability! Or their appearance. You came to that conclusion y yourself. I have a child with special needs. I was referring to deedee having munchausen by proxy. Like another poster said about Sarah.

They are the same people. Google Gypsy Rose Blanchard then get back to me. 🙄🙄

Also I was not discriminating about disability! I have a child with special needs. I was referring to deedee having munchausen by proxy. If you knew the story you would get the reference. FFS
Also just to add. I really feel for gypsy Rose. And I think deedee was an absolute devil. (Although I don’t believe she deserved to be killed). If I’ve offended anyone els I’m sorry!.

Have the Minghams got their bedside tables or wardrobes yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Have they still got the big, heavy mirror leaning against the bedroom wall? Won't be too long before Mila gets mobile and we don't know yet if she's as safety conscious as Safety Officer Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have they still got the big, heavy mirror leaning against the bedroom wall? Won't be too long before Mila gets mobile and we don't know yet if she's as safety conscious as Safety Officer Jace.
Not sure but they are still using a wanket as a blind 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not sure but they are still using a wanket as a blind 😂😂😂.
Didnt they say weeks ago they were getting blinds fitted 🤣 no way would i be planning a big trip away if my house was so unfinished!

Reactions: 29
Didnt they say weeks ago they were getting blinds fitted 🤣 no way would i be planning a big trip away if my house was so unfinished!
They also said they were getting the ikea wardrobes fitted and the side tables were arriving. Yet nothing has happened. They will probably do a Europe trip and go to Disney for Xmas so I doubt any of it will be done anytime soon!. Also milas room is still not finished.

Reactions: 31
They also said the upstairs of the garage would be shown soon and nothing..wonder if we will get the juicy q and a tonight 👀

Reactions: 22
Sarah and Isla in 10 years!. Poor Isla will end up like Gypsy Rose if Sarah has her way!!.
I haven’t been watching the past few years, why Isla specifically? Is there drama about her health I don’t know about?

You can practically hear the thrill in Sarah’s voice when she talks about Jace being ill recently, it’s so sick.

Reactions: 15
Just researched Hand foot and mouth and although complications are rare in pregnant women, it can cause still birth, birth abnormalities and sometimes organ failure. But Dr. Chris knows best

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I haven’t been watching the past few years, why Isla specifically? Is there drama about her health I don’t know about?

You can practically hear the thrill in Sarah’s voice when she talks about Jace being ill recently, it’s so sick.
No I said Isla as I believe Isla would be the easiest for Sarah to manipulate into thinking she was ill. (She’s not, and apparently according to Sarah Isla never had ocd either). It was basically a joke about Sarah having munchausen by proxy and getting a thrill out of her kids being tiny and ill. As deedee used to lie about Gypsys age ect. Look i probably shouldn’t of made the reference . And I apologise if I’ve offended. I thought more people would have known about them.

They also said the upstairs of the garage would be shown soon and nothing..wonder if we will get the juicy q and a tonight 👀
It will be filled to the brim with their old clothes and tit they couldn’t be bothered to unpack.

But Sarah did say Isla needs an ENT appointment but didn’t say why and nothing els has been mentioned since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.