The Ingham Family #19 The Omelette's Overcooked, Chris's Hair Is Fooked, Any More Holidays Booked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But is that not “spoiling the magic” for all the little Ifam kids who watch them?!

Reactions: 7
First post but a lurker and thought I'd post this really old vlog of theirs here as car safety and apparently not drinking alcohol has been quite a hot topic.

At 2:56 Chris is drinking a large bottle of Bulmers then at 12:24 he's driving with the girls in the car after drinking all day at that party and no consideration for other road users who may have been injured/killed as a result of his utter lack of morals. Awful man/father and she's just as bad for allowing it. Sarah is also obviously drunk but trying to hide it.

You can also see in this vlog what Isabelle's real personality is like without Sarah stage managing her and before she started getting self conscious about having a camera in her face all the time.

Where are all those family members now? Look at them all, still happy to make an appearance and publicly stating that he is innocent...............oh, wait!

Reactions: 12
I thought the “Disney Dream shattered” would be about the 3 Minnies too but it turns out Isla wasn’t able to ride Tower of Terror, because it closed early, or RC Racer because she’s too small...

Reactions: 3
Mums just run back to car for her phone - I doubt it ??? she rarely walks let alone runs ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh my the 3 Minnies made a big roll on the vlog picture..
Think the dreams being ruined bit was because they were too thick to check what time the ride Isla really wanted to go on was open, and it was closed by the time they got to it

Mums just run back to car for her phone - I doubt it ??? she rarely walks let alone runs ha ha
Said she regretted it as soon as she realised how far away the car was, hahahahaha unlucky.

Clickbaited the kid being gutted again, nice.

Also looks like Sarah did her makeup and eyebrows using the back of a spoon as a mirror.

Reactions: 16
Post it on here - that way you know they’ll definitely read it
Dear Sarah and Chris,

Lets start with your claims that Isabelle only got one present for her 13th birthday. That's a lie. She got a bracelet, a charm and some earrings, if I can can count right (which obviously you can't!) That's 3 presents. She also got to go to Australia for her birthday, which in my opinion is another present.

Let's move on to Christmas, what on earth was all that plastic tat?! It was all rubbish, nothing the girls really needed or wanted it was all there to make your channel look good. Why not get them meaningful gifts? Why not got get Isabelle a pandora charm? Esme a gift voucher for Go Ape? Isla tickets to see a musical? You talk about 'making memories' with your girls but nothing you got them was memorable.

You say your girls are grateful and not spoilt. I'm sorry but your girls expect gifts and holidays now, they aren't grateful. They are also spoilt, just because you can afford all these holidays/gifts doesn't mean they should get them. 4 holidays in a month is beyond ridiculous, especially as they got a ton of plastic tat in the same month.

Lets talk about your holidays. You say you love to travel. I'm not sure what you do is classed as 'travelling'. Surely you need to actual explore the places you visit and not just the beach or the shopping centre. Visit a museum or some historic building, give the girls some sort of education.

We all know you don't care for them girls though, you look at them and see pound signs and that's sad, really sad. What's even sadder is this new baby which is on the way is just another pound sign to you. He is wanted, not even a little bit, you just know your channel is flagging because Chris couldn't keep it in his pants and you needed something to save your dying channel. This baby won't do that but sadly this little boy will grow up and he will find out that the only reason he is on this earth is because you want more money. You can't even be bothered to keep an eye on him while he is in the womb!

You're both a disgrace and you make me so angry. I will never have children but would dearly want a child of my own. Youve been blessed with 3 beautiful girls and a little boy and you buy there love and just pimp them out for your own financial gain. I really hope 2019 is the year that everything comes crashing down for you!

GiggleBee.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
What are the songs the use and where do they get them. Do they have to pay to use them in their videos? Not sure how it works.

Think the dreams being ruined bit was because they were too thick to check what time the ride Isla really wanted to go on was open, and it was closed by the time they got to it
haha when I saw the picture at first I thought tget had blurred out a Minnie carracter, but I see now that they have blured Sarah. Guess they did not want to spoil the big dissapointment for the young Ifams .

Reactions: 1
OMGeeee have you seen their new hashtag #ifam4life, should that not be #ifam4lifeinprisonforactsonyounggirls?

Reactions: 26
What are the songs the use and where do they get them. Do they have to pay to use them in their videos? Not sure how it works.
Lurker here but it’s by Loving Caliber and from Epidemic Sounds. You have to pay £10 a month to use their music

Reactions: 2
What are the songs they use and where do they get them? Do they have to pay to use them in their videos? Not sure how it works.
I know a lot of vloggers use royalty-free music that's available to use as a soundtrack in your upload and editing stage of videos on YouTuber.

They won’t slag off Disney too badly on a vlog I feel they are tentatively putting their feelers out on this holiday , now that Disney hasn’t done anything I’m willing to bet that they try Orlando again , I don’t think they’d wanna cause too many waves where Disney is concerned,

Reactions: 5
Interesting how they’ve stopped using the original music though. Maybe an underlying issue maybe not. But how many times can you use the same 2 songs in one vlog! Nice to see the oldest and youngest are wrapped up all warm and cosy with hats on but Esme isn’t yet looks utterly frozen at the start! And poor Isla because a you didn’t check the height guide and b didn’t check to see earlier if there were any events on. But hey it’s ok you can go again another day so what’s with the click bait?! And lazy please please get some eye make up tips from someone who isn’t blind! Half of your eye was grey and half wasn’t and stop using your daughters lipstick with your manky herpes infected lips!!

Reactions: 14
Dear Sarah and Chris,

Lets start with your claims that Isabelle only got one present for her 13th birthday. That's a lie. She got a bracelet, a charm and some earrings, if I can can count right (which obviously you can't!) That's 3 presents. She also got to go to Australia for her birthday, which in my opinion is another present.

Let's move on to Christmas, what on earth was all that plastic tat?! It was all rubbish, nothing the girls really needed or wanted it was all there to make your channel look good. Why not get them meaningful gifts? Why not got get Isabelle a pandora charm? Esme a gift voucher for Go Ape? Isla tickets to see a musical? You talk about 'making memories' with your girls but nothing you got them was memorable.

You say your girls are grateful and not spoilt. I'm sorry but your girls expect gifts and holidays now, they aren't grateful. They are also spoilt, just because you can afford all these holidays/gifts doesn't mean they should get them. 4 holidays in a month is beyond ridiculous, especially as they got a ton of plastic tat in the same month.

Lets talk about your holidays. You say you love to travel. I'm not sure what you do is classed as 'travelling'. Surely you need to actual explore the places you visit and not just the beach or the shopping centre. Visit a museum or some historic building, give the girls some sort of education.

We all know you don't care for them girls though, you look at them and see pound signs and that's sad, really sad. What's even sadder is this new baby which is on the way is just another pound sign to you. He is wanted, not even a little bit, you just know your channel is flagging because Chris couldn't keep it in his pants and you needed something to save your dying channel. This baby won't do that but sadly this little boy will grow up and he will find out that the only reason he is on this earth is because you want more money. You can't even be bothered to keep an eye on him while he is in the womb!

You're both a disgrace and you make me so angry. I will never have children but would dearly want a child of my own. Youve been blessed with 3 beautiful girls and a little boy and you buy there love and just pimp them out for your own financial gain. I really hope 2019 is the year that everything comes crashing down for you!

GiggleBee.

Very well said!

Reactions: 5
You know, I'll never forget this look from their July 8th vlog while at Forest Holidays. Surprised it didn't burn a hole right through him.

Reactions: 11
First post but a lurker and thought I'd post this really old vlog of theirs here as car safety and apparently not drinking alcohol has been quite a hot topic.

At 2:56 Chris is drinking a large bottle of Bulmers then at 12:24 he's driving with the girls in the car after drinking all day at that party and no consideration for other road users who may have been injured/killed as a result of his utter lack of morals. Awful man/father and she's just as bad for allowing it. Sarah is also obviously drunk but trying to hide it.

You can also see in this vlog what Isabelle's real personality is like without Sarah stage managing her and before she started getting self conscious about having a camera in her face all the time.

Seems like you're making assumptions about Creepy drinking all day and Lazy being drunk. Or perhaps you were there yourself?

Just watched HollyVlogs Christmas morning video and the reaction from her girls was so pure, no fake shocked faces and OTT screaming. They only got 4 presents each, but it was everything they needed, and she even said they’d be getting a lot more presents from other family members so she doesn’t feel the need to buy the girls loads of presents. She also took a dig at the Inghams which I appreciated?.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.