The Ingham Family #19 The Omelette's Overcooked, Chris's Hair Is Fooked, Any More Holidays Booked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @YoYo but now not sure if it's allowed with the no swearing in the title? It technically isn't a swear word ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
Reading just a small amount of comments on their recent vlog and his last two Instagram posts. So many young kids/tweens/teens thanking him. Begging him to follow them, begging for a meet and greet.
It’s scary and makes me feel sick. I’ve seen a couple of comments regarding the allegations. But it does seem that many either don’t know or don’t believe that their idol could ever do that.
I think social media has made it far too easy, and far too accessible for fans to connect with their idols. At least in the 90’s there was little chance of chatting to the boy band/girl band member you adored.
I know these things have been happening forever. But it’s almost the perfect way to lure kids in.
I’ve never called him a peadophile, there is no evidence of that. I do believe at least Jess and Bella’s allegations. And I believe there is more.
How can anyone be ok with him having social media, how can his wife openly say things about him getting a new phone so he can use snapchat again?!?
And these kids in awe of him, yuk!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone with absolutely no power on this forum, I will allow it (y)

Only problem is.. this should be number 19 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Oh
As someone with absolutely no power on this forum, I will allow it (y)

Only problem is.. this should be number 19 :ROFLMAO:
LOL! Fixed that thanks, reported my post but if you say it's ok that's good enough for me :D

Reactions: 2
Still laughing over the omelette ?

Reactions: 11
I see my reply on Facebook with the newspaper article tag has been removed plus I can no longer make comments, is this the same for everyone or have I have blocked from commenting?? Shame as was going to attach the newspaper article to all their posts
You’ve been blocked...... welcome to the club ?

Reactions: 10
She’s deleted all the “I’ve seen THREE Minnie’s in THREE minutes” posts.

Absolute idiot. The more I see the woman the more I dislike her and the more fake she becomes.

How can you spend a whole holiday vlogging, editing vlogs and just moaning? They bang on about making memories but they aren’t making memories at all; all they see is everything through a screen. They are missing the moments that are truly memories.
She’ll be deleting the posts because people commented with links to the Chris drama.

On Facebook if you comment on groups/ other people’s posts Sarah’s only way to delete it is delete the whole thread she started so that’ll be why the whole threads vanished I guess

Reactions: 8
The Mingham lies just roll off their tongues.
In the vlog posted on 31st Dec. 2018 ( the one where Isla cuts her head) Creepy is walking along with a cup of mulled wine (16:22).
He then says “I hate all alcohol, to be fair I don’t drink it at all”

Roll back exactly one year to the vlog posted on 31st Dec 2017 (titled, Suprise New Years Trip To London)
The family are eating out before going to watch Aladdin at the theatre. They are playing a guessing game at the table when (11:20) the waiter arrives with a drink, you only see his arm..... but he announces TRIPLE Gin And Tonic and plonks down Creepy’s drink.

Blatant lie, with Izzy listening to every word, he’s always drank alcohol the deceitful little tit.
I hardly think that being exposed as a pervert will have made him drink less, he’s probably mainlining the Gordon’s as soon as the camera is off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
In the vlog posted on 31st Dec. 2018 ( the one where Isla cuts her head) Creepy is walking along with a cup of mulled wine (16:22).

Roll back exactly one year to the vlog posted on 31st Dec 2017 (titled, Suprise New Years Trip To London)
The family are eating out before going to watch Aladdin at the theatre. They are playing a guessing game at the table when (11:20) the waiter arrives with a drink, you only see his arm..... but he announces Triple Gin And Tonic and plonks down Creepy’s drink.

The lying little tit.
I hardly think that being exposed as a pervert will have made him drink less, he’s probably mainlining the Gordon’s as soon as the camera is off.
On his insta thiers pics of cans of cider... Or at least the was!

Reactions: 5
Are we allowed to mention other youtubers here? Apologies in advance if I break a rule.....

However, I watch a few YouTube families and one stands out for me as how a channel/family work together to get fantastic footage therefore fantastic daily vlogs it is “This is how we Bingham” channel. Family from Utah with preteen boys and a cute 3 year old girl, they had a vlog just before Christmas go viral with over 4 million views.

To me this type of daily vlogging is interesting as they are always doing something interesting and they think ahead for the coming months with Christmas presents to friends that they can include in their vlogs, yes we do see they occasional shopping but very occasionally. Maybe the Minghams can take note from their channel and get some new ideas for the coming year x

The family are eating out before going to watch Aladdin at the theatre. They are playing a guessing game at the table when (11:20) the waiter arrives with a drink, you only see his arm..... but he announces TRIPLE Gin And Tonic and plonks down Creepy’s drink.

Blatant lie, with Izzy listening to every word, he’s always drank alcohol the deceitful little tit.
I never really got why bloggers lie about drinking. Like it makes them more relatable or wholesome or whatever.

Joe Sugg is likeable and is always out drinking, it’s fine. What’s worse is lying about it. Ordering a triple in a restaurant is a bit weird too haha, I’ve only had tripped on student nights back in the day I think.

Reactions: 17
Other than the shocking Xmas haul videos the other ones aren’t getting the views I would imagine they would be (obviously slightly higher as it’s the holiday still and kids are off) I cannot see them mainting this when they go back to boring b&m shopping everyday

There’s only so many times you can watch the same family suck the fun out of Disney!! The kids look exhausted and are probably expected to go straight back to school with no rest at all, throughout the whole Christmas holidays...

I had a thought this morning about the review they left on the cottage and how they tried to name drop their YouTube channel.
The channel was censored but his name was still there wasnt it?
So people are going to surely look at his name and think 'oh I'll just Google it and see if a channel pops up' or search YouTube themselves to get a good look at the cottage etc

When you Google 'chris ingham' these are the first results;
Screenshot_20190103-120631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Then when you put his name in on YouTube this is what comes up;8
Screenshot_20190103-120654_YouTube.jpg

What a complete idiot he is ?

Reactions: 29
There’s only so many times you can watch the same family suck the fun out of Disney!! The kids look exhausted and are probably expected to go straight back to school with no rest at all, throughout the whole Christmas holidays...
Yeah plus on the thumbnail when Isla fell you could tell Izzy had been crying , I’m willing to bet that she had the fault for the fall for not watching her , I swear that girl is like unpaid childcare, because obviously it wouldn’t be dumb and dumbers fault ?

Reactions: 7
On the review he only used the name “Christopher”. To get Chris Ingham results on google, you need to add vlog and family. Christopher & youtube & family doesn’t come up with the results.
He did use a vile photo of himself on the review so people will probably be able to spot the results that are him.

I'd love to write an open letter to Chris and Sarah but I know there is no point as it'll just be deleted. I'd honestly hate having to spend my life on social media deleting comments!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.