The Ingham Family #19 The Omelette's Overcooked, Chris's Hair Is Fooked, Any More Holidays Booked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely don’t need 2 Moses baskets. When my daughter was a baby we had one and took it downstairs for her to sleep during the day. But then I guess that would be too much effort for the inghams
If you have a C section you definitely can’t lift anything up and down stairs in the first week.

Reactions: 1
My son is 12. We've just recently started leaving him at home with our 10 year old for an hour or so on a weekend while we go so the food shop. He's also had his first unaccompanied trip to the town and the cinema. It's about time Izzy was given some freedom

Reactions: 9
In today's vlog she was celebrating her "30" week scan, she said comment down below is weighing 3lb 6ozs. I know these are average weights on this chart but it's all lining up with her lying about when she's actually due. If he was truly 3lb 6ozs at 30 weeks surely you wouldn't be buying tiny baby for his coming home outfit?!
View attachment 4034
She’s crazy buying “tiny baby”...that little boy will definitely not be tiny!!! I think he will be around 8lbs

Reactions: 6
It's typical of them though, Esme must use her money to buy the helmet, iddy biddy of course as the favourite (soon to be demoted by comment down below) doesn't need to and they'll foot the bill for her.
Esme is and always has been at the bottom of their pile because she doesn't perform as they want her to, that little girl has more sense in her little finger than the pair of 'adults' who attempt to parent her!
If anyone is going to out them when they hit adulthood it will be her!
Isla knew to use up all her money in the Disney store so she did not have to buy it her self next time she really really needed something....

So Isabelle is working on a school paper that she has been working for for weeks... are due tomorrow, but how can she have been working on it when they have been gone for most of a month...

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.