Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
This is a sincere question, I might get some negativity over it, but I have to ask. And just to start... this is my first post here but I have been lurking since GG days. My question is this. For all of you that keep reporting this family when they get ad deals ( the very few they get) and call up hotels and resorts they stay at and declare you will do anything to shut down their channel... but in the same breath state you care about the Ingham daughters... don't you think shutting down their only source of income and revenue is highly detrimental to Izzy, Esme and Isla? Let's face it, Chris and Sarah can't do anything else or work anywhere else. They're unexpected, unskilled and unpleasant. This YouTube gig is all they got to pay the bills. Shutting it down when it's apparent they wouldn't have any other source of income... wouldn't that truly hurt the girls? And a lot of you go on and on mocking Sarah for being a "chav" which since I'm American is the equivalent of calling her white trash and mock her for trying to be upwardly mobile ( which I have no clue why, don't we all aspire to move up in life) ...well she's enrolled her daughters in private school to give them a chance to succeed...if you shut them down and the girls end up back at the trailer park or projects or whatever you call them in England...how is that helpful to the girls? To be uneducated and uncultured as their mother? At least in private school they might have a chance for a better life, but if there's no channel, there's no private school, right? I think we're all angry over Chris and with reason. But shutting them down does NOT help those three girls and I don't see how anyone thinks it does. Despite what we feel, the authorities of your land found Chris to be innocent. So why not focus on getting the laws changed which would help future young people from falling prey to groomers and let this family make money in the only way they can. They'll fade away eventually but maybe there's money for the girls to eventually inherit. Just my two cents.
They did perfectly fine before they started youtube as far as I’m aware. They don’t HAVE to go to private school. They don’t deserve the money the make from youtube - end of. Chris abused his position of power and they do not deserve to be allowed to use YouTube as a platform to make money. The girls would also be much better off without a camera shoved in their face all day. When youtube fails they’ll have to get a 9-5 job and work bloody hard like the rest of us do.

Reactions: 70

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Post it on here - that way you know they’ll definitely read it
Dear Sarah and Chris,

Lets start with your claims that Isabelle only got one present for her 13th birthday. That's a lie. She got a bracelet, a charm and some earrings, if I can can count right (which obviously you can't!) That's 3 presents. She also got to go to Australia for her birthday, which in my opinion is another present.

Let's move on to Christmas, what on earth was all that plastic tat?! It was all rubbish, nothing the girls really needed or wanted it was all there to make your channel look good. Why not get them meaningful gifts? Why not got get Isabelle a pandora charm? Esme a gift voucher for Go Ape? Isla tickets to see a musical? You talk about 'making memories' with your girls but nothing you got them was memorable.

You say your girls are grateful and not spoilt. I'm sorry but your girls expect gifts and holidays now, they aren't grateful. They are also spoilt, just because you can afford all these holidays/gifts doesn't mean they should get them. 4 holidays in a month is beyond ridiculous, especially as they got a ton of plastic tat in the same month.

Lets talk about your holidays. You say you love to travel. I'm not sure what you do is classed as 'travelling'. Surely you need to actual explore the places you visit and not just the beach or the shopping centre. Visit a museum or some historic building, give the girls some sort of education.

We all know you don't care for them girls though, you look at them and see pound signs and that's sad, really sad. What's even sadder is this new baby which is on the way is just another pound sign to you. He is wanted, not even a little bit, you just know your channel is flagging because Chris couldn't keep it in his pants and you needed something to save your dying channel. This baby won't do that but sadly this little boy will grow up and he will find out that the only reason he is on this earth is because you want more money. You can't even be bothered to keep an eye on him while he is in the womb!

You're both a disgrace and you make me so angry. I will never have children but would dearly want a child of my own. Youve been blessed with 3 beautiful girls and a little boy and you buy there love and just pimp them out for your own financial gain. I really hope 2019 is the year that everything comes crashing down for you!

GiggleBee.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hatshepsut

There is not a cat in Hells chance that Lazy Mingham will breast feed. There will be some dramatic story about how she tried sooo hard but they’re worried that the baby is not feeding properly.
The baby will be fed by the other Tit in the house, the one that she’s married to.

Reactions: 64

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Some of you might remember that We kept my Grandaughter off school on the last day of term because My Eldest Daughter
Was coming to visit,bearing in mind that My Daughter has a Life threatening Illness with no chance of a transplant because of
medical reasons.Also she has suffered 5 cardiac Arrests and two small bleeds on her brain,We are not stupid people we know full well that your lucky to survive one Cardiac arrest So time with her Auntie is more important than missing last day of term,We were sent a £60.00 fine for making this decision, Of course we challenged the School as to thier lack of empathy, Today we got a phone call to say they had reconsidered our case and yes we have exceptional circumstances so they have dropped the fine and in future we can just write a letter even if its a day before and it will be Authorised,
The teacher couldnt apologise enough we are happy with the result, But still very angry that the inghams get away with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 58

Lady in Wales

She wonders about how people become depressed, when they can't handle the life fame can bring? I'm calling disingenuous bullshit.

She didn't give a single fuck about the metal health of the young girls Chris allegedly groomed.
They are both sick and twisted! In their warped minds, they are the victims and everybody else is jealous of their 'fame!' Seriously, who does she think she is? They are both nobodies, and the way she speaks with her self righteous, demeaning attitude to any person who even dares to disagree with her is shocking! You put your life out there for everyone to see, you make up sick titles for your vlogs that will attract very unsavoury people. You film your daughter half naked even though It's quite obvious that she feels uncomfortable, and then you moan because people are judging your parenting skills! You need to open your eyes Sarah, your children are absolutely exhausted and the only people who can't seem to grasp this are you and Chris!! They need to be cosy in their own beds, tucked up nice and warm. They need stability and healthy meals. Stop trying to give everyone a bloody sob story as if you and your sick pervert of a husband are the ones that are hard done by. Give your girls a break from that sodding camera, stop being obsessed and governed by the amount of views you get. Stop making them perform like seals in a zoo and start showing them some loving affection! Nobody on this forum wishes your children any harm, in fact it's the complete opposite, we want to see them looking happy and healthy, we want to see them with genuine smiles on their faces, not the false high pitched screeching and nervous cackling laughing, that you make them rehearse over and over. Let them be normal for a while, let them get some colour in their little cheeks and start waking up and seeing that you are psychologically damaging those lovely little girls, just so you can grow your brand! Sarah, you are in no way a victim in all of this, you are the creator of your own destiny and if you are not careful, you will also be the creator of your own demise!!

Whew rant over, they both make me so angry, if you hadn't already noticed!! lol

Reactions: 47

GeorgiaLucy

This is a sincere question, I might get some negativity over it, but I have to ask. And just to start... this is my first post here but I have been lurking since GG days. My question is this. For all of you that keep reporting this family when they get ad deals ( the very few they get) and call up hotels and resorts they stay at and declare you will do anything to shut down their channel... but in the same breath state you care about the Ingham daughters... don't you think shutting down their only source of income and revenue is highly detrimental to Izzy, Esme and Isla? Let's face it, Chris and Sarah can't do anything else or work anywhere else. They're unexpected, unskilled and unpleasant. This YouTube gig is all they got to pay the bills. Shutting it down when it's apparent they wouldn't have any other source of income... wouldn't that truly hurt the girls? And a lot of you go on and on mocking Sarah for being a "chav" which since I'm American is the equivalent of calling her white trash and mock her for trying to be upwardly mobile ( which I have no clue why, don't we all aspire to move up in life) ...well she's enrolled her daughters in private school to give them a chance to succeed...if you shut them down and the girls end up back at the trailer park or projects or whatever you call them in England...how is that helpful to the girls? To be uneducated and uncultured as their mother? At least in private school they might have a chance for a better life, but if there's no channel, there's no private school, right? I think we're all angry over Chris and with reason. But shutting them down does NOT help those three girls and I don't see how anyone thinks it does. Despite what we feel, the authorities of your land found Chris to be innocent. So why not focus on getting the laws changed which would help future young people from falling prey to groomers and let this family make money in the only way they can. They'll fade away eventually but maybe there's money for the girls to eventually inherit. Just my two cents.
They had an income before Youtube became their full job, Chris worked at an airport and Sarah was a stay at home mum but also had side jobs (she did kids parties) they rented a house and had a car. They where living like most other families in the UK, they wouldn't run out of options without Youtube and even with the way Youtube in general is going, it's harder and harder to earn a living on it, especially with a dad who is a groomer.

They where never from a trailer park, or even a council estate when they first started vlogging, before the money, what you're referring to is Sarah's side of the family, where she started from, before she met Chris, 12 years ago. Private school isn't the only way to go and only two of the girls are in it and it's not for the education, it's so they can take the girls out of school easier, if it was for education then they wouldn't be skipping so many days.

It is horrible that the actions of the parents affect the girls, no one wants anything negative to happen to the girls, but Chris is a risk to not only his girls, but other girls and he shouldn't have the power and the platform he has and if it means that the girls don't get 11 holidays a year and go back to being a normal family again, then personally I think that's the best outcome for them, a bit of normality would help them greatly.

Reactions: 46

GeorgiaLucy

They travelled all the way to London to go to...the cinema! Wait no they didn't even book tickets and it was sold out so they went to 5 other cinemas and they where all sold out too so they decided to get some food but the restaurants where queuing up outside and had 2 hour wait times so they went to....Nandos! You couldn't make this up if you tried :ROFLMAO:

Their vlogs should be tutorials on how not to travel!

Also does anyone else notice that Isabelle yawns in every vlog, poor thing, she must be exhausted, she rarely looks like she's actually having fun, what amazing memories Sarah, for you maybe, but not the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

GeorgiaLucy

It's not very often I say this but I actually admire what Sarah said to Esme today in the vlog when talking about Esme's 'boyfriend' breaking up with her. She said "Don't worry, you're very beautiful and in the future, when you're older, you will have as many boyfriends as you want, or girlfriends."

I think it's important for young kids to learn that it's okay and acceptable to like what you like and to show that to Esme and their young audience in a subtle but noticeable way is something that should be encouraged.

I know we all get slack for being 'haters' but that's not it at all, we're not out to get them at every turn, just the horrible and unacceptable behaviours.

Reactions: 44
Chris ended tonight’s vlog saying they’ve loved every second of Disney.... apart from the 3 Minnie Mouse drama, the people sitting on the grass restricting their view, the ride que times, the price of food, the amount of people.....

Reactions: 42

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s wanting to breastfeed but bought a £100 formula maker for night feeds (as she looked at Chris ?)

Reactions: 42
D

Departed member 294

Going to throw myself in the title game for the new thread:

The Ingham family #20: The girls look pale, vlogmas failed and Sarah’s eyebrows belong in jail.

Reactions: 39

Iddiebiddie

Long time lurker, etc etc!

Don’t usually have much to input as agree with everything you all always say so well! But has anyone noticed how pervy the lyrics are to the song that Creepy keeps using in videos? It’s a song they’ve featured a few times and I’ve always disliked the lyrics but it’s being used a lot lately.

Lines such as “I was on the bed when you undressed” “Girl I need ya, how many times in one year” AND “I wouldn’t want anyone to know.” It’s as if Creepy is sending subliminal messages to his next victims... the song is ‘Girl I need ya’ by Mondays.

Sorry if someone’s mentioned before, but just had to point out how inappropriate it is over clips of children in Disneyland!!!!

Reactions: 39
D

Departed member 294

Chris out getting another tattoo, probably so he could buy sarahs new car

FD3FAE37-7494-4CAD-846E-904DB4BA2FAD.jpeg

Reactions: 38

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Yeah I watched it a while back think someone posted it in here. The thumbnail is wrong on so many levels
Absolutely disgusting thumbnail and a total disrespect to people who are abused. Remember her target audience are little girls under 10 years old ( none of whom know how to spell oddly) She is the most vile individual I have ever seen on social media . She is just a very average woman with a very average life with very average kids , who got lucky with a disgusting viral video . The epitome of how not to be a modern woman in 2019 . A baby making machine that sits on her backside , self obsessed , lazy , uneducated and boring .... oh so DEEPLY basic . Nothing inspirational about this family , just desperate for fame and to be loved . An attention whore on every level . Having a baby for views because it’s what other you tubers have done . Rant over ... for now

• Heart
Reactions: 37

GeorgiaLucy

I am going to assume you are educated and know the difference between agriculture and culture. I am going to assume you don't have accusations of child grooming looking over you ruining your chances of getting and keeping a decent job. I am assuming you are not on the public eye. Chris and Sarah are. In my honest opinion, there is no working bloody hard anymore for them. This crap show of a channel is probably the only money they have which is why they haven't walked away like any decent people faced with what they were accused of would have done. I definitely think Chris abused his power but neither English laws or YouTube agree with me. And yes, those girls need private school because they need every chance they can get what with the wreck Chris and Sarah made of their lives. Let Chris and Sarah collect their last coins, people. Not for them but for those poor girls. I won't say more because I am genuinely not here to create strife. I have a lot of respect for you all but I don't know, I think those girls need an income and YouTube is the end of the road. Or welfare/public assistance which will be funded by YOUR tax dollars.
I don't think you're understanding the fact that Youtube is not going to last forever, in fact, it probably won't last them their current lifestyle for the next year. What do you want to happen then, do you want us to do a gofundme for them? Because they can no longer afford all their holidays and private schools and extravagant spendings because Chris can no longer get a job because of his own disgusting decisions? They should be saving every penny, if they where in the position of not being able to work a 'normal' job again and that's the reason they cannot leave Youtube then why are they not thinking about the future? You're giving them a lot more credit than they're due.

Reactions: 37