The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think they’re taking both the caravan and the van? Maybe it’s chris’ way to sneak off while everyone else is asleep…? 🤮
I have thought this for a long time , is it even legal though to do that , but thinking about it since when has anything theyve done been legal

Hes bought the right van the Dirty Pervy head

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
STOPa the world I want to get off!! Big Saz thinks that babies don’t lose hair it’s just their skulls grow and it stretches😂😂

Working on the van til 5am was he 🧐 Aye Chris sure you were. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have an arm like quagmires between “editing” and “converting the van” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Didn't she say ages ago they were going to Peppa Pig World, then she regretted talking about it to Jace as he kept asking when they were going.. sure that was months ago! Wonder why they didn't go..

Reactions: 16
Weren't the ones she opened yesterday very similar to the "Babe Flower Letters" or whatever they're called. I wonder if Big Smug Sarah deliberately ordered the new ones to punish the woman from QVC (I KNOW!) for revealing Mila's name. I kind of hope it is and that Mrs CVQVC Babe-Flower-Letters goes rogue and spills the details on whatever Lazy said when she DM'd her.
Wonder what she told CVT because 3 days ago she’s posted Isla’s wall art to her FB page (just had a nosey) and it would not surprise me if the Esme that is on there 5 days ago was for them as well. Watching the vlog yesterday I’m sure Lazy said she was going to order her something similar? (She liked the pic on Instagram too 😂)

Reactions: 10
Wonder what she told CVT because 3 days ago she’s posted Isla’s wall art to her FB page (just had a nosey) and it would not surprise me if the Esme that is on there 5 days ago was for them as well. Watching the vlog yesterday I’m sure Lazy said she was going to order her something similar? (She liked the pic on Instagram too 😂)
I asked someone who had a message off her what she wrote to make them believe , this lady told me she starts by saying if anyone contacts you telling you things then its all lies and theyre jealous, this lady at first didnt believe it and I said to her to google all about him giving her his name, she contacted me again telling me thanks very much and shes decided not to gift to them as she didnt want the hassle, she was only a small business and couldnt afford to be associated with it all, I also know she lied to management too until they found out the truth

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't she say ages ago they were going to Peppa Pig World, then she regretted talking about it to Jace as he kept asking when they were going.. sure that was months ago! Wonder why they didn't go..
as far as i’m aware southampton is home to a big ponce catcher group he’d be brown bread if he went there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get numbness in my fingers when my TSH/thyroid levels get high too and in my feet. It’s awful I wake up and have to unclench my fists several times to get the blood circulating.
I have the same it's settled down now my medication is at the right dosage I have thought for a while she possible has a thyroid problems when her hair was falling out.

Reactions: 6
He will probably go there for his 12th birthday. Don’t you know her kids never grow up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched a vlog on YouTube of creepy telling everyone he was “at home with tonsillitis eating lunch” when 9/11 happened. I was an absolute martyr to tonsillitis in my youth after contracting glandular fever. The one thing I absolutely could not do when I had it was eat. The boy is a bleeping medical wonder so he is. He thinks he’s some kind of frustrated Dr when in actual fact he is just an absolute know it all arse who actually knows duck all about the medical world. He’s the type of twunt that would shout “coming through, I’m medically trained” when someone faints in M&S because he was a medical receptionist at Jimmy’s 🙄

I get numbness in my fingers when my TSH/thyroid levels get high too and in my feet. It’s awful I wake up and have to unclench my fists several times to get the blood circulating.
It could well be big Saz thyroid playing up. After all wasn’t it her thyroid troubles that meant Creepy had to go elsewhere for sex 🧐 Didn’t he tell one of his victims that she had a low sex drive due to her thyroid troubles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I thought the same. Wouldn’t they check it when you’re pregnant though?

I’m on 75mg Levothroxind and my levels seem to be worse each time it’s checked, but they will only increase it in 25mg each time 🙄

I have the same it's settled down now my medication is at the right dosage I have thought for a while she possible has a thyroid problems when her hair was falling out.

Reactions: 5
Like their neighbours haven’t got enough to contest with, they live at the side of a motorway for a start, add Lazys fog horn and the “OMG” squealing from the girls.
Now they’ve got Creepy out doing his “carpentry” to his van till all hours, on the front drive 🙈
I know I said hurry up creepy, but have some respect for your neighbours!

Reactions: 28
Yeah I thought the same. Wouldn’t they check it when you’re pregnant though?

I’m on 75mg Levothroxind and my levels seem to be worse each time it’s checked, but they will only increase it in 25mg each time 🙄
I dont think she had many blood tests while pregnant to be honest.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just read that roadside checks on caravans are to be increased. Apparently this is due to so many more being used (people not going abroad) and poor maintenance and overloaded vans. I can hear the fooooooos, the haterzzzzz and a rant looming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.