The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you are in the middle of the Highlands, Wales or places like the Yorkshire Moors nearly all the UK has some sort of 3/4/5G phone coverage which will be enough to enable them to put a quick post up!
I can confirm that there is no wifi in Wales. We're all still on dial up. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can you post a reply on a video and see your own reply posted, but can they then make it invisible to everyone else?

I posted about 9/11 yesterday and am surprised there has been no interaction?
I’m not sure, I’ll scan through the comments and see if there’s any about 9/11 that’s had no interaction.

Reactions: 8
I seriously hope creepy knows what he is doing regarding the electrics and ventilation etc. I would worry so much that 7 people in that tiny space might suffocate during the night. I really wouldn't like anything bad to happen.
Also. Where will all the kids sit? Where will the two baby car seats go I hope the police stop them and have it towed away.
It's not funny anymore. I actually find it quite upsetting that he's going ahead and putting his family through this. She could have refused to buy it. They are endangering the lives of those 5 children.
Chris has shown us rock and roll chairs to go up the front which will fold down to make a bed for Isla and Jace. I’m assuming there’ll be enough of those chairs plus the front seats to seat everyone! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can you post a reply on a video and see your own reply posted, but can they then make it invisible to everyone else?

I posted about 9/11 yesterday and am surprised there has been no interaction?
Yes if your comments are blocked you can still see them - no one else can.

Reactions: 12
I can’t not see any comments about 9/11 that have had no interaction.

Reactions: 6
S
I seriously hope creepy knows what he is doing regarding the electrics and ventilation etc. I would worry so much that 7 people in that tiny space might suffocate during the night. I really wouldn't like anything bad to happen.
Also. Where will all the kids sit? Where will the two baby car seats go I hope the police stop them and have it towed away.
It's not funny anymore. I actually find it quite upsetting that he's going ahead and putting his family through this. She could have refused to buy it. They are endangering the lives of those 5 children.
surely it has to be road worthy and legal if he’s altered the vehicle- sure it’ll be insured and taxed

Reactions: 9
PACKING FOR A VERY EXCITING TRIP!!

One thing Creepy has learnt over the past few days whilst watching old videos back is that he shouts all the time on camera so he'll try not to. It's hard not to talk loud whilst vlogging. He doesn't notice when editing because he's hyped about how good it is. Lazy does it too. One thing he's promised is he'll never wear a grey t-shirt or beanie in a hot country ever again because they show "everyting". He's chilling on the van sofa and can't wait to give us the van tour. The carpentry is done and the mechanism to lift Creepy and Lazy's bed is coming this week from Amazon. Once the UPVC bathroom panels are here the van jut needs to be painted and then Creepy can do the plumbing and electricals; but all he is doing is lifting the same design he did in the caravan into the DPD van. The only thing he hasn't got is his hot water boiler. The electricals will take a couple of days. He's installing the fridge and cooker. All the exposed wood bits on the sofa area will be white but he can't decide whether or not to get rid of the black units. The girls are ordering lots of clothes because they're off on a trip in the van soon. He's installing the fridge/freezer and oven with us. It's a brand new fridge for 2021. People ay installing a shelf above a cabin is difficult but he found it easy. He made a makeshift shelf above the cabin for extra storage. The garden looks like something out of Steptoe and Son so Creepy is embarrassed to show us. He worked on the van until 5am and drank 6 cokes last night. Creepy shows us the new 12 volt fridge and tells us "she" opens on both sides. He cuts a piece of wood.

Mila is in her mamaroo. Lazy says she's grown up overnight and is so big. She tells Jace he's being a good big brother. He spins the ball things above Mila. Lazy asks if Creepy did Jace's hair but he says she did it, she denies this and he says she did it again. She calls him a little fibber. He's definitely a Dixon/Ingham baby then. Mila has become interested in everything overnight and Isabelle says she actually smiles at her now. The girls are running over to her every two minutes asking to play with her. Isabelle asked if Mila had lost hair at the front of her head. Lazy has no idea why but babies seem to lose the front part of their hair and look like Eggbert. Lazy says she hasn't lost hair but a baby's skull is compressed to fit through the birth canal and the skull opens more over the next few weeks. They don't lose hair; their head gets bigger and the hair doesn't have a chance to grow. They try to get Mila to smile.

Lazy would love to know how much Mila weighs. All the other children got weighed every week but now it isn't done because it isn't necessary. Isabelle said to put her on the baking scale. Creepy and Lazy were guessing her weight yesterday; he said she's 11lbs but Lazy thinks there's no way she is. Lazy isn't worried about her weight because she is chubby and has fat falls. Mila is still too small for Asda first size clothes so Lazy thinks she's 9lbs. The sleepsuits and leggings she wears are first size up to one month. Asda clothes are too small for her. Lazy tests Jace on his vehicles. She needs to call the opticians as the girls are due to have eye tests. Isabelle thinks she's gone down a prescription.

Dinner is finished. Esme and Isabelle are in Isabelle's bedroom. Something very, very, very exciting and top secret is happening tomorrow. They all need to pack a bag. Isla has paced her bag and Esme and Isabelle are now packing. The weather is meant to be nice over the next few days. Isabelle is taking her new shorts and tops. Lazy did a clothing order today for something. Isabelle did a clothes wash today so will put it in her bag tomorrow. Her essentials bag is packed. and has a bag of hair bobbles, headphones and a necklace. She's nervous to take the earrings she got for her birthday, but not her Pandora bracelet. Esme needs help choosing which bracelets to take. Isabelle is taking her Tat and Me bag but has no idea how she will fit everything in. Esme decides to take all her bracelets. The bags aren't fully packed yet. Come back tomorrow because they're having an amazing next few days.

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep iv
if that's their excuse they are full of :poop::poop::poop:. There is Wi-Fi at Alton towers, I was there last Thursday, I logged into their Wi-Fi when I went into the park and used it most of the day and even used it to video call my friend in America while i was waiting for my family to ride the Smiler !
yep I’ve uploaded Vlogs at Alton Towers a few years ago

Reactions: 7
That’s the lady who accidentally revealed Mila’s name on her Insta page with the name and flowers decor 😂
Weren't the ones she opened yesterday very similar to the "Babe Flower Letters" or whatever they're called. I wonder if Big Smug Sarah deliberately ordered the new ones to punish the woman from QVC (I KNOW!) for revealing Mila's name. I kind of hope it is and that Mrs CVQVC Babe-Flower-Letters goes rogue and spills the details on whatever Lazy said when she DM'd her.

Chris only realised what an idiot he looked wearing a grey t shirt and beanie, whilst watching last years holiday vlogs!
There doesn't look much space in the kitchen of the van🤭🤭🤭
Why buy the sweets now, not as if they'll be any left at Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

That's just the START of her collection?

Chris only realised what an idiot he looked wearing a grey t shirt and beanie, whilst watching last years holiday vlogs!
There doesn't look much space in the kitchen of the van🤭🤭🤭
Why buy the sweets now, not as if they'll be any left at Christmas 🤣🤣🤣
If Creepy is showing the very possibility of having some self awareness with regard to how ridiculous he looks at any given time, can we start a list so when he or Hi Steve or Sarah or Zelda or whoever definitely doesn't read/s on here, he might get a fecking clue about just how rank and idiotic he is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Of all the times I've seen them go shopping on vlogs I have never seen them buy dog food . I don't think they have had responsibility for Prinny for a long time .
I cant remember saying she could put dog food in one of the many cupboards she was showing off . My cat has a double cupboard full of meat biscuits treats medications etc .
Cue dog food in next food shop trolley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone think they’re taking both the caravan and the van? Maybe it’s chris’ way to sneak off while everyone else is asleep…? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Has Creepy mentioned where he'll be putting the TV in the Tardis? If not, they'll have to take the caravan just so they don't have to talk to each other in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The girls are ordering more clothes!!
How many clothes do they need? They do a Shein haul practically every other week and have the worlds smallest wardrobes so goodness knows how they'll store all this stuff. If they are buying for the trip of dreams in the DPD van then surely they should be packing lightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
no wonder the ifam are abandoning ship here …the little pets are getting confused. It looks like creepy is just putting together random bits of footage. The vlog 3 days ago when Izzy got her shein package was filmed prior to isabelles birthday but after the beauty saloon suprise….then later in the vlog lazy has scoffed most of the brownie ..which was delivered on her birthday so this is days later….they clearly cannot be bothered…

Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion:
The ingham family 190: Back to Alton towers where it all began, with 2 new sprogs and a caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Noticed Lazys "friend" Wendy, who owns Doris and Fred and makes notebooks wasn't mentioned and nothing was designed or bought from her. Guess Wendy wouldn't gift them anything. Have to say, I buy a lot from her, and her books are amazing quality, and personalised for the exact use you want them for.
She actually gave a load of abuse out when I messaged her about these, she told me I was a jealous hater when I was trying to warn her about getting in too deep so in the end I thought let her dig her own grave. Her and a vinyl lady where both nasty

She did say she had boxes like it upstairs. I don’t think she has worn her old Pandora bracelet a lot. 🤔 it seems to be a fail safe present for them. I thought maybe a solid gold chain would have been a more special present? Or a decent watch?
The clasp on these are awful I hope he had a safety chain fitted

Reactions: 10
I bet/hope Grandma Deb is a Tattler, if not she should be. 😀

I think the Andrea foo is Jane because she said the chavavan isn't small and she got 'gifted' an almost identical one so will defend the size.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.