The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PACKING FOR A VERY EXCITING TRIP!!

One thing Creepy has learnt over the past few days whilst watching old videos back is that he shouts all the time on camera so he'll try not to. It's hard not to talk loud whilst vlogging. He doesn't notice when editing because he's hyped about how good it is. Lazy does it too. One thing he's promised is he'll never wear a grey t-shirt or beanie in a hot country ever again because they show "everyting".

End of vlog
Oh man, when he pulled that ‘everyting’ sh*t… what an absolute balloon. He’s a very white, almost pink, approaching middle age, twit from Yorkshire. He’s just begging for a slap and someday, someone is gonna pull him off his pedestal and teach him real respect - not the Ali G type.
Plus - he’s never going to wear a grey beanie & T Shirt in a hot country? Hello? When they filmed this it was around 28-30C in many parts of the UK.
Pathetic little wanker. I know he can’t help the looks he was born with - but that many lines on his face & around his eyes? Probably from squinting at himself in the camera. Sorry to say, my friend, (to quote kayak Paul 😉) but you really don’t have the looks to be doing the close-ups. Talking like a twit only makes you look even more ridiculous.

If he was ever to have an extended encounter with a real, functional adult - especially a woman - there would be nothing left of him - save some mince, and not the vegan kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just watched Lazys stories and had a horrible feeling about Lazy saying eating the chocolates is a secret and Jace says it's like a game. It just brought back awful memories.

On another note, I also just read the rundown on the latest vlog, and I'm sure the neighbours loved Creepy banging around (not a euphemism 😜) in the delivery van until 5am. Sure they love the mess too. They're just inconsiderate arseholes aren't they?!

Reactions: 19
Who does a tattler have to sleep with round here to become a VIP member?. Not Chris Ingham I hope...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
One thing Creepy has learnt over the past few days whilst watching old videos back is that he shouts all the time on camera so he'll try not to. It's hard not to talk loud whilst vlogging. He doesn't notice when editing because he's hyped about how good it is
Orrr is it because he is too busy stalking teen girls?

Reactions: 11
STOPa the world I want to get off!! Big Saz thinks that babies don’t lose hair it’s just their skulls grow and it stretches😂😂

Working on the van til 5am was he 🧐 Aye Chris sure you were. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have an arm like quagmires between “editing” and “converting the van” 😂
Imagine living next door to them! I would be at the window videoing him to show people what an idiot I’ve got for a neighbour. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.