The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, when Izzy was doing that tracker and colour coded how she feels each day. It just reminded me of the questionaires you do at the doctors when they assess your depression- the PHQ-9!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why do they always address things in such a rude and arrogant way. Their attitude is disgusting. They could have quite easily said "We know some people have expressed concern over Jaces eye and we appreciate that however he is scheduled in for an appointment" etc. Instead of arrogantly saying that it's nobodys business. It's everyones business when you post your neglect for your children online for thousands to see. It's a good job their income comes from YouTube because they wouldn't last a day out working in the real world with attitude like theirs. They are setting Isabelle up for a miserable life, with no job, real skills or friends and an awful attitude.
This exactly! I say it across a number of threads on tattle but if you put yourself and your family online (and make a handsome living from it), you have to take the rough with the smooth. For everyone who loves you there will be someone who disagrees with you. Not everyone who disagrees is a hate filled troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
"stop worrying about my sons eyes. PIPE DOWN" She really thought she had done something, and looked so smug that a teenager and toddler where laughing to back her up. Must be hard being the biggest badass in a room of kids 😂
Someone has to worry about her sons eyes because she doesnt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There's a video of a very young Isla in tears as Sarah berates and humiliates her on camera for eating a pack of Maltesers, instead of limiting herself to a few, as if a toddler could understand when to stop eating. Sarah just keeps going on at her as she's apologising through tears. It's very hard to watch. I think Isla "overreacts" as she is used to being told off in an excessive way for small things, so she starts to believing that these small things are now a big deal.
What a difference in a few years, from Isla being told off for eating a whole packet and now Jace (at a younger age to what Isla was) not being told off and eats every bit of sugar in sight, all day every day.

Reactions: 43
Reading people's 16th birthday memories. I don't think I'll share mine 🤣 It was an enjoyable few days to say the least.

I'm sorry the posts have made you feel the way you do @Kat5998 . I love your posts on here. I think it's important to remember that when we talk about Isabelle not having normal teenage milestone memories, we're really talking about her horrendous parents who have metaphorically locked her in a cage for years and completely isolated her.

PIPE DOWN … such a pleasant family!!!
Do you reckon that's what she said to the midwife when she was starving Jace so she could have a few hours sleep? "Pipe down, I'm not feeding my underweight child."

"Pipe down, I don't care that my husband is a borderline p@edo"

"Pipe down, if my kids drown in the loch then it'll make a good video"

I could do this all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tonight’s vlog was a disgrace there supposed to love there ifam but she just told them to pipe down about jaces’s eyes, please Lazy if your not happy with people commenting on your children remove them from social media the person that commented was ifam that you love but that love is only if there up your arse if not it’s pipe down, I don’t feel sorry for Isabelle she’s becoming a proper madam and to be honest if I was lazy I would be getting her a lot of Tutors because her writing for a 16 year old is awful my 7 year old granddaughters is better.
Why does a 16 year old need to write down that she needs a shower good god it’s just every day hygiene but as she’s writing it down should add my sisters and I must wash our hair and shower because none of them see to do so.
As for jaces eyes she said he’s been seen private well we never got an update and then said his appointment was moved because of covid rubbish think they were on holiday and that’s why he hasn’t been seen yet, they put his glasses on when he’s in the car so he’s not sick and take them of as soon as he gets out there completely incompetent as parents.
I thought Mila had a hip problem that’s never been mentioned again it just seems any health problems are ignored.
As for Esme with those bracelets I had to check the channel thought I was watching milkshake where they make bits for kids, not surprised there losing viewers it’s a bore fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also, when Izzy was doing that tracker and colour coded how she feels each day. It just reminded me of the questionaires you do at the doctors when they assess your depression- the PHQ-9!
Hi claire
i fill in one of the most ridiculous forms as a carer of my husband and daughter .
the question that gets me annoyed is “do you feel loved” my answer always is “mind your own business” (I sound an Sarah 38 don’t I)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t think about Prinny when I watch them, that poor little dog staring in thru the patio window, I don’t kno who seems more unloved .. Isla or Prinny!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi claire
i fill in one of the most ridiculous forms as a carer of my husband and daughter .
the question that gets me annoyed is “do you feel loved” my answer always is “mind your own business” (I sound an Sarah 38 don’t I)
Do you tell them to pipe down as well?!

Im sure those questionaires have uses, but i have always hated doing them. And i used to worry if i told them the truth they would either think i was telling lies or they would section me! Plus i talk too much, so tick box exercises doesnt really do it for me!

Reactions: 10
So at the start of tonight’s vlog…

Sarah - “What can we do today that we don’t usually do?”

Ummm, how about homeschooling your children? And hey, maybe you could actually sit with them too! Now there’s an idea 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She got asked her age because not many women her age insist on having their hair the same as her 16 year old daughter and squeezing into dungas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . I know they’re maternity ones but them paired with her hair would make me as a stranger think she’s mentally a much younger age so maybe she’s younger .
Sarah38 when she got asked if she was a teenager
giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
One last thing.. Why. On. Earth. Would you need a 'habit tracker' to tick off having a shower? Why would you need to track that? Surely having a shower everyday goes without saying...
I don't know about a habit tracker but I know when my best friend was going through a depressive episode, she made "to do lists" of things like "take medication", "have a shower", "wash hair", "eat soup" - things like that, partly because it gave structure to her day and was something to anchor herself but also because she knew if she didn't write them down and tick them off, she'd feel so much worse/spiral. I'm not saying everyone who has poor mental health forgets to shower but for some people, it can be incredibly difficult and challenging to maintain basic self care.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I never comment on the kids of the Ingham but wow, how entitled are these kids? They seem to be immolating LazySarah38teen a very lot lately. It's very sad to watch.

Reactions: 30
Oh!!! Wow - the big kid has earned her right of passage!!! Lazy Mumma let her start the rant off but Mumma just couldn’t let her have her moment - she had to take over.
I had two grandchildren stay over last weekend the oldest being 12 the younger one sat at the table for ages and produced stuff of a higher quality than I have ever seen the big kid show ……. And by the way my youngest granddaughter is 8 - as for the 12 year old - only saw her when she was looking for food - all I heard all day was her laughing with her mates on FaceTime
Oh and finally big kid - stop putting teen model on yer insta - never has been never will be my dear - that little number goes to the DVG girls - so you and yer muvva pipe down -see what you have done - got me talking all common!!!

Reactions: 43
Isabelle is 16 and let’s face it got no friends at all
She didn’t want to go to school because the piss got ripped out of her
No 16 year old wants filmed trying to pretend to enjoy themselves at toddler theme Parks
Just think scary thought but she could learn to drive next year but really what’s the point when you’ve nowhere to go or nobody to see 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.