The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How were the parcels delivered if they have electric gates and they've been out all day ?

Reactions: 30
Someone suggested that the black under baby Milas nails could be from the birth ( blood, afterbirth etc) how? why why?

Reactions: 26
You were good not to say anything Good job I'm far away I couldn't keep my mouth shut if bumped into him!
If I ever met him, I'd be incapable of speech. Mainly because I'd need my mouth to breath with while my nose was dealing with the shock of the smell of him.

Reactions: 22
She’s also inherited her fathers limp wrist

The end of the vlog when shes talking about the indoor tots town bit, shes going to be dissapointed if they try to go in term time, its a special toddler session and i dont think they would even let the girls in, rest of the park is closed.

Now if they were in school thats the kind of thing they could do with jace and mila.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Latest vlog after 5 hours of being published and on the channel has a massive 23k views , lets see how many views are bought during the early hours whilst Chris is "editing"

Reactions: 18
Latest vlog after 5 hours of being published and on the channel has a massive 23k views , lets see how many views are bought during the early hours whilst Chris is "editing"
At least 30k!

Reactions: 14
Because she is putting her in newborn tiny nappies, instead of a size that actually fits her

The dirt under Mila's nails could actually be the effeminate gnomes' hair dye you know, if he's sticking his head in her face. Along with any root spray he may be using.

Reactions: 19
I think the person working on the ride may have mistaken IQ for age.

Reactions: 36
Load of shite from Lazy yet again, the whole queue was laughing as the ride opp approached? Why, why would they?! Just utter bullshit!

Reactions: 29
was just reading some old newspaper articles about the tramps and then came across this reply . Who ever Eva is well done too you !

Reactions: 69
Doesn’t make sense. If the lady thought lazy was in her twenties then why ask her age??

Reactions: 34
I really hope Isabelle wasn't pretending the ring on her left hand was an engagement ring.

Lazy claiming someone thought she was a teenager is one of the funniest and most unbelievable things she's ever said. The only way someone would mistake her for a teenager is if her manky hair was flapping around, covering her face.

Reactions: 31
Well she's been putting her in prem baby nappies also the colour it's not just maybe an allergy it's down to what she gets from lazy and her diet and we all know that's not good

Reactions: 23
Well she's been putting her in prem baby nappies also the colour it's not just maybe an allergy it's down to what she gets from lazy and her diet and we all know that's not good
Absolutely! Their diet is lacking so many nutrients!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.