The Ingham Family #186 Sarah likes to brag, Chris loves to shag, they both make me gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said the other day that they're going to go to hot countries in the small van. Thought it was just so they could do places like in Scotland, that they couldn't reach in the cara van? It sounds even more horrendous going to hot places in a tiny tin can than the cara van does.
I think he realised you can't actually use the free or cheap aires in Europe with a caravan.

Reactions: 8
maybe but despite me feeling sorry for her at times i remind myself of the time she was with her friends on that live video was being so vile about a friend and they where all leaving her out and Izzy called her a bastard ! Remember the video when she was caught giving Esme evils ? There’s a Sarah side to that girl that she tries to hide but it leaks out ! I TOTALLY believe she is in control of her Instagram and they are her words & she would say a lot more of she could !
And all the Q&A blogs where she let her mouth run away with her about tattle and people who criticise them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.