The Ingham Family #186 Sarah likes to brag, Chris loves to shag, they both make me gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
Screenshot 2021-08-13 201315.png

TLDR
- Sarah has turned to a Facebook DIY on a budget group for help with her house makeover.
- Sarah randomly decided to buy new baking equipment on Amazon to make a Victoria Sponge. She literally never bakes so it's suspected it was as part of an undeclared ad.
- Sarah compared Big Frank to Jace's squint.
- Chris bought a DPD van disguised as a 'campervan'. It will take him and his imaginary friends about a month to renovate it into a 8 berth and then they'll probably hit the road with their unvaccinated newborn. The van already has 200,000 mile on it and set the Inghams back over £20k. At least there's no need to fork out for a room at the Ibis now though.
- The Inghams had an 'intruder' in the house for to 2729082th time. This time it was a bird.
- A staged clip of Jace and Isla eating a bag of icing sugar was posted on Sarah's Instagram Stories today. As if they need anymore sugar. The kids will be lucky if they reach 20 with a full set of teeth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hi tattlers I'm off to Cormwall tomorrow il make sure to take stooonin photos and moan about beach walk , and that flambards being super busy and booked up , and how windy it may be 😬😎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why are they always holding the baby so awkwardly? Her head is always flopping about shoulders scrunched up

CA5B6E8B-0BC9-4A2F-A851-2952847CF7C2.jpeg
2BE40510-745C-495F-AC75-A0D212F0AD54.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Someone needs to tell chris he’s not as good looking as he clearly thinks he is eye bleeping himself in the camera every day

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Someone needs to tell chris he’s not as good looking as he clearly thinks he is eye bleeping himself in the camera every day
Too right.

Seeing him without his hat on, I've realised that there's something about Creepy that reminds me of Mr Bronson from Grange Hill, with his auburn wig. Tasty!

Hi tattlers I'm off to Cormwall tomorrow il make sure to take stooonin photos and moan about beach walk , and that flambards being super busy and booked up , and how windy it may be 😬😎
Don't forget to think of Creepy every time you smell pasties!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is this fad for taking pics of newborns 'all trussed up like a stuffed turkey'? Looks ridiculous to me! I just don't get it, it looks so un-natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
As someone with a squint (surgery x2) has she ACTUALLY just moaned about his eyes in photos? Did she actually just do that? Mind Blown.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Please PLEASE tell me I am not the only one that had my heart in my mouth watching jace sat on that marble top island about to slide on to the fake marble floor ? 😵 am I being too petty ? All I could think of was Humpty Dumpty ! 😢 don’t even start me on the fakeness of isla getting in on the ‘ not staged at all ‘ 🙄🙄🙄 icing sugar BS !

SARAH PUT THE CAMERA DOWN AND TAKE YOUR TODDLER OFF THE COUNTER TOP AND STOP PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH HIS LIFE !!! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel honoured that my suggestion of a thread title is being used (woo-hoo!) thanks!

Reactions: 27
I hate the was esme holds the baby!! Mid air, shoulders scrunched up!!!
Why are they always holding the baby so awkwardly? Her head is always flopping about shoulders scrunched up

View attachment 711566View attachment 711567
Esme ? They all hold her the same way. It’s Izzy holding her today and she is the exact same ! They are copying Sarah and Chris ! They both have held her like that. You would think they where on baby number one and had no idea not baby number 5 😏

Reactions: 31
What is this fad for taking pics of newborns 'all trussed up like a stuffed turkey'? Looks ridiculous to me! I just don't get it, it looks so un-natural.
I completely agree, it looks so strange to me too. The minghams aren’t even doing this so they can have photos to display, it’s all just for Instagram.

Reactions: 28
If you had any doubts about how much creepy likes the photographer girl go count how many times he does pop up links to her business on the video. I lost count. I actually have come to the conclusion that Sarah gets off on Chris liking other girls , there are people like that and it would explain her reaction to his grooming girl fans etc 🤔
Also I’ve never seen a more self conscious man as him in my life. Watching him, watching himself in the camera hiding behind sarah on the bed was so cringe 😬 wonder where that all began ? Steve looks ginger to me so I don’t think it was as a result of his hair colour. It’s like he is terrified of looking his actual age because he knows that means his days for hooking up with skater girls are numbered. 🤢

Reactions: 34
Baffling as to why he loves himself so much. Also, not sure if it’s grease or gel on the barcode fringe but either way - wash it off, Chris. It’s absolutely revolting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.