The Ingham Family #186 Sarah likes to brag, Chris loves to shag, they both make me gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said the other day that they're going to go to hot countries in the small van. Thought it was just so they could do places like in Scotland, that they couldn't reach in the cara van? It sounds even more horrendous going to hot places in a tiny tin can than the cara van does.
Can see them sleeping with the doors open. Its going to be an actual oven!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And I thought the boot seats were a claustrophobic nightmare. Creepy talking about his plans for the van. I’m on edge just thinking about it. Whichever of the two girls is on the inside of that ‘bottom bunk’ is going to feel like they’re in a coffin.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And I thought the boot seats were a claustrophobic nightmare. Creepy talking about his plans for the van. I’m on edge just thinking about it. Whichever of the two girls is on the inside of that ‘bottom bunk’ is going to feel like they’re in a coffin.
Can you imagine sleeping under you parents like that for weeks on end. They will be tramatised...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
My brain cannot comprehend how the hell he thinks 7 of them are actually going to fit in that van , I'm actually excited to see how much he screws this up , also this travelling in this van makes me more sure the caravan has been sold in order to finance the van and the shopping spree that has gone on lately.

Reactions: 30
Ingham comment section.

There's some right creepy freaks who watch their videos but money is more important to the parents.

1629481625376.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
In all seriousness, as well as thinking he is a doctor, pilot etc creepy now keeps on describing “joinery work”.

His previous “renovations” include putting up IKEA flat pack and attaching multiple TVs to walls. I would not let my husband create/build bunk beds and mess about with electrics it’s so dangerous if you aren’t qualified.

Reactions: 26
Isabelle and Esme should start sleeping under Islas bed to prepare for that nightmare of a vanbed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
DF9D6532-AA4D-4FD9-9D62-B3D301470E72.jpeg

HOWLING at this comment 😅😭 how could anyone have judged the Inghams so wrongly? Are they taking the piss?

DF9D6532-AA4D-4FD9-9D62-B3D301470E72.jpeg

HOWLING at this comment 😅😭 how could anyone have judged the Inghams so wrongly? Are they taking the piss?
And someone is already laughing at them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
100% they’ve sold the charavan. Would work out about right for what they paid for the child catcher van

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We were out in the car a lot last week and every time we went past a dpd van we had a laugh at the thought of them all fitting in it.

It especially put it into perspective when our car was alongside and you can really judge size in comparison. We came to the conclusion that even if it was just the two of us in it, it would be a race to see who suggested a divorce first.

• Haha
A few things are really concerning me here. I watched a vlog a while ago where Isabelle is literally CONTOURING her nose !!!... with make up.. i mean WTF !!!!.. how old is she???... Also... why is Isabelle constantly looking after the kids???.. shes a teenager.. she should be out with her friends enjoying herself... i think it looks like.. from the outside.. almost like shes in a sort of cult... not able to mix with others.... it is not healthy at all and ive noticed she mimics her mum so much... shes trauma bonded... brainwashed... trapped... i worry about her... has anyone else noticed the hat wearing all the time... surely this is confidence... also for the love of god will someone please stop the way everyone is holding Mila.. its so wrong its so damaging... rant over... i hope im not the only one who notices these things... why is this family getting away with all this... and someone cut Jace's hair

• Heart
  • Sad
I doubt anything will come of this van, no way are 7 people going to fit in their comfortably.

Reactions: 21
I’m actually convinced that this van project is just Chris’s way of seeing how far he can push Sarah and how much she is willing to put up with. No one in their right mind would agree to go travelling in that van, all cramped together with no privacy. Why doesn’t Sarah just refuse to sleep in it? What would Chris do? Go travelling alone?

Reactions: 24
If will be lively when the bulk that is lazy turns over (or worse) right above the poor kids inhabiting the lowers deck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He said the other day that they're going to go to hot countries in the small van. Thought it was just so they could do places like in Scotland, that they couldn't reach in the cara van? It sounds even more horrendous going to hot places in a tiny tin can than the cara van does.
When will it ever be ready. All he's done up to now is white wash the walls , drag everything out and screw in a couple of 4 by 4's. He said himself and Sarah would be in the top bunk and Esme and Issy in the bottom one. Are Isle, Jace and the baby sleeping in the put me up bed all together or will they be climbing up with Mila in their hands to the top bunk where she could slip off. How will she feed and change her up there? I thought they could get any worse.
Idiots the lot of them. Are they also supposed to shower in full view of each other?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.